Need something SFW shopped?
Only one rule.
Post here, send highest res possible please
I need this, only you know not ass. Preferably on an orange flag.
also last thread
Could someone remove the Chinese/Japanese character on this girls forehead?
Also, could someone play around the with the purple cuffs, purple neck choker, and purple eye-thing? I want them to be black but I don't know how good it would look. So maybe try turning it into dark red if it's makes you want to puke.
>Back to /v/
>picture of vivian james or Goldface whatever you choose
>PC master race
>Back to 4+4chan (add them together on the image)
>Picture of wheel boneitis or their vivian james
In the background
>muh free speech
>Back to twitter
>/pol/ did it again
From last thread:
>Could I get this touched up a bit? Old friend of mine from the vanilla/BC days of WoW just moved into a new place and the walls are a little bare. I'm thinking I'll get a canvas print from the Cow of many Arts.
>I'd really like to see the black in the center smoothed out, it's chunky in places. Also the background could use some texture, mostly to hide the artifacts. Anything you can do to it that'll make it look good on a wall is welcome.
wasn't easy and didn't turn out as well as I'd like but I'm sure you can deal with it
Hi guys can you shoop this to make him appear like in 10 other places in the photo at normal size thanks in advance
I'm confused by what you want. Do you want the whole piece outlined? If so, do you have the source for this? I can see the artist's signature in the corner, so I'm sure it exists somewhere.
If not, and you just want the edges of the black smoothed out, this likely won't look great on canvas. A very faint impression of a shape with some black in parts is fairly dull for an art print.
use the hue/saturation and color balance settings to adjust the color, then use the levels setting to adjust the black/gray/white balance
I layered the image twice, changed the color of the top image and then just erased everything that wasn't the parts I wanted to change
Requesting someone to give her a long nose like Pinocchio
As far as I know it's the original source. I wasn't able to find anything else on it reverse searching or casually googling some keywords.
I just want it touched up a bit. There's artifacting in the background and the black is ridiculously chunky and horrible (the black to black, not the borders with white). I like the image very much as-is, other than those. I'm not looking for drastic changes, just small improvements. If you could keep the theme/feel and make it look less shit, I'd really appreciate it.
can someone remove the white text on the right bottom corner
dude you could have literally done this yourself in about five seconds with paint
it was literally more effort for you to post it here
Both of you did a killer job but since you are better can you also remove the white text on the right bottom corner
ho ho, and I always laugh at people who forgets the pics
- Select the logos in the corners, then Shift+F5 (Fill) and "Content Aware" to remove them.
- Selected with "lasso" the tip of the nose (and a bit more). Copied that into a new layer.
- Visualize the nose coming out, and what the new contour should be (and kinda fail at it)
- "Edit/Puppet Wrap" the new layer. Give the nose the general shape with the new contour and apply. Then did it again to correct the shape more comfortably. At this point it looks like crap, with the shading all wrong and everything is stretched pixels
- Use a small Brush (with Hardness 0%, opacity 25%, flow 10%) to correct the shading and colors, always working in the Nose layer. Press Alt for color picking (having the the picker to single pixel sample). Lightened the top using the colors and shades form the rest of the face. I now see I overdid it, I should have used the fingers as lighting reference.
- I got sick of shading the lower part, so I copied a strip from her chin, and used Free-transform to strecht it (Ctrl to move the corners independently). Place it the best I can under the nose, fits very well.
- Use levels (Ctrl+L) to make the new bottom of the nose match the color of the rest (adjusting each channel independently). You need to know your way around colors a bit so you can balance the channels. Then Merge with the rest of the nose
- Everything else is tediously using a soft brush and soft finger to improve color and shading and cover borders/errors, always sampling the rest of the face
- Select and erase outer crap
- A last Puppet Wrap (remember, the nose is in another layer). Instead of doing correct shading, I did a decent, consistent shading and THEN chose the actual shape and angle of the nose to match with the lighting. It's easier (hackier) that way, and it works because the new smooth nose doesn't have the jpg artifacts and works better with strechting and re-shaping. I learned today you can rotate the puppet's pivots.
- Merge all, and save
is there a better way?
I tri8it this way, but not sure if the details stick.
-First, I add a layer to the picture
-I use the smudge tool. I put the brush at a size appropriate to the nose tip
-I place the brush further from the nose, then press SHIFT and click.
-Then use the blur tool to smooth the edges.
The problem I usually get doing that however, is that the brush doesn't always fit the nose tip. Trying it on more unique nosed aren't possible because of the shape not forming.
But overall, how does it seem to you?
very good, maybe i'd smooth the curves at the base and the tip.
that's so much easier, but works better from the side.
Oh okay. Yeah, side views or any angle from the side is easier. What I've had most trouble in is angles like this. The straightforward one. Do you know how angle like this could be tackled?
Im getting this made printed as a poster, I am open to tweaking it.
This /r/equest is more of an "if you have an idea to make this look nicer, give it a shot" sort of thing. Open to any suggestions.
was trying to make an image from an upwards opanning but the lighting changes throughout, if anyone can fix it it would be great. Couldnt post the png(its 10mb) so it has to be jpg, if you prefer to work on the png I can post it to imgur or something
I trimmed in the bad edges on the bottom, and the right, that alone will result in a better print.
since the thread is now down I'll post the request ITT
I vaguely remember having a dream I was watching Watain play and saw Kristen in their faces instead. Can someone try to recreate the image with the ones I provide? If possible, please add corpse paint and blood to her face(s) and keep it over 1000x1000. Much appreciated, thanks.
could anyone shoop this pic with the just fuck my shit up hair
thank you kindly
Can someone remove the Beast Wreck text because i want this to be my phone's pape but the text ruins
Im on shitty phone so i can't.
Can u do something fun
This is the best quality pic i have
Take the murrica off the flag but keep the fabric folds and general texture intact
Can someone put that painting in to the phantom zone and the phantom zone behind that door
I need a picture of a pair of headphones with notes coming out of one speaker and money coming out of the other one, and when i say money i mean US dollars. Preferebly something alike this picture, but without the techfever logo. Finally i'd like the background colour to be white, i know it's a lot of request's for one picture but would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance anons.
Can someone make an edit to this wojak to make him look like Smoke from Mortal Kombat?
Can someone merge these two faces together. Half and Half, like the cover of face off.
Thanks in advance.
Hi just requesting the meme where the dude is riding the bike and puts the stick in the wheel spoke and falls then blames someone else. I need it as a template and will post results if anyone cares.
The flag removed and the 4chan "clover" in the background, please.
If anyone can make this into a dual screen wallpaper as in continue the blue-ish color progression to another monitor on the right i will literally suck your dick.
Well if that other guy can't figure it out I hope this is acceptable. I don't have a dick though.
I need an edit of the "Pabst Blue Ribbon" beer logo with the words " Public Broadcasting Radio" in the place of the original title, with the font/color/style the same as the cheap beer.
Fuck that anon.
He fucked up the Broadcasting bit by using a shitty font.
If it's for a project or something and you have to give credit, just put Jake.
It's just to accurately match the makeup and lighting and whatnot would take me at least hours and hours to get just right.
Even then the angles of the faces are off.
You'll notice even with the best fake nudes, for instance, the heads are always cocked oddly.
You'd be better off to try to get a drawfag over on /b/ to make you a drawing.
Can someone extract the logo of pic related? I really want this shit as my wallpaper but this is the cleanest pic with the design.
I remade the whole design so if you want any changes I can do that.
Here is the design on a white background.
Can someone remove the white text
I would but im on a shitty phone
Can you make this look better? It's way too dark.
Full image, highest res (16MB):