[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What series might be worth checking out in the winter besides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Winter2016.png (607KB, 1192x444px) Image search: [Google]
Winter2016.png
607KB, 1192x444px
What series might be worth checking out in the winter besides those? They seem to be interesting based on the premise and demographic but maybe there are some others with talented staffs or based on good source materials that should be checked out?

Besides those two, two continuations (Durarara and Akagami) I have no idea if anything else is worth checking out.

Will probably try Sekkou Boys too for comedy.
>>
>>28099
I read te Aijn manga and its pretty good but i dont care for the artstyle of the anime so i might skip it
I would recommend giving prince of stride a shot its madhouse after-all
I was interested in the ones you posted as well
and ill give pic related a shot too
Other than that ill just lurk and see what /a/ has to say about the others
>>
File: winanime.png (329KB, 789x281px) Image search: [Google]
winanime.png
329KB, 789x281px
>>28107
>and ill give pic related a shot too
fuck I need sleep
>>
Haruchika looks promising if they don't fuck it up.

Also
>Shouwa Genroku
>Studio Deen
ayyyyyyyy
>>
>>28123
Studio Deen made Angel's Egg and Ruroni Kenshin. They just often adapt shitty source material.
>>
File: deen finds a way.jpg (137KB, 700x538px) Image search: [Google]
deen finds a way.jpg
137KB, 700x538px
>>28125
Fun fact: Deen didn't do the entirety of Kenshin, they did the crappy anime-original filler that caused the ratings to drop to the floor and ended up with the show being cancelled.

Also, they are a shadow of their former self and haven't made anything decent in 10 years or so, nowadays they are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to quality and are hired only for low-budget zero-effort adaptations
>>
>>28129
They made death and betreyal, which is what matters.
>>
>>28137
Well, whatever. If you want to eat shit, that's entirely your choice, I was just giving you a friendly warning.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.