[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm learning Spanish. What are some funny movies, cartoons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

I'm learning Spanish. What are some funny movies, cartoons or TV shows for me to watch?
>>
>>27597
El Chapulin Colorado should be in youtube.

As for movies... Amores Perros is p good. And Pan's Labyrinth.
>>
>>27597
Mazinger Z is an old 70s anime that got a spanish dub
>>
If you live in city with a large population spanish speaking people, you might check out the Spanish language stations and English station that use SAP - Second Audio Program.

Living in Southern California, syndicated reruns of "Family Guy", "Two and a half men", "The Simpsons" feature SAP and are a more native Spanish than what is taught in conversational courses.
>>
31 Minutos is pretty hilarious.
Also, wow, that image is so cringe.
>>
>>27636
seconding this
Also watch the dub of The Simpsons.
>>
>>27613
also El Chavo del Ocho
>>
>>27597
There is a cannon Deadpool comic that was only ever printed in Spanish so that could be worth tracking down.
>>
>>27636
Thirding 31 Minutos

Humor Amarillo is great too
>>
You can look for spanish dubs of american shows, cartoons and movies. Most of them, specially movies, should be available dubbed. Some examples:
>Scrubs
>How I met your Mother (Cómo conocía a vuestra madre)
>Love & Death (La última noche de Boris Nuvchenco)
>Clerks
Sometimes titles are heavily changed (like Love & Death) so in some cases you may have to look up the translated name.
Also, mind that stuff like "El chapulin colorado" and other hispanic products use a non standard pronunciation. For normative spanish you must go for spanish products instead of south american ones.
>>
>>27919

this this this

set your google to spanish and search for "ver (insert name of movie or show) online" and enjoy the almost unlimited offer. Any popular show that you like will have a spanish dub and it'll be online.

But the simpsons, family guy, american dad and other cartoons are very well dubbed.
>>
>>28399
Don't listen to this guy, the european spanish is bullshit and their pronunciation is awful.
Check LATIN dubs, they almost always use a neutral spanish, which is better for learning and more global.
Don't check Spain dubs or anything from there, because they will fuck up your understanding of the language.
If you are looking for fun stuff regardless of the geographic zone and the pronunciation check
>El Chapulin Colorado (Mexico)
>31 Minutos (Chile)
>maybe something from Peter Cappussotto if you can get over the fucking weird argentinian spanish)
For dubs, always check the hispanic dub
>The Simpsons
>Futurama
>almost every CN show pre-2010
>every Disney movie ever
I don't know about live action dubs, they almost always get fucked up because of the wordplay jokes or they get shit dub voices (How I Met Your Mother is unwatchable because of the fucking voice actors).
I'm sorry if i can't give you more fun recs, humor here on Chile is either low-brow innuendo filled garbage or political humor, which is very clever but hard to understand to foreigners.
If you want more serious movies and shows, just ask.

tl;dr
>prefer south american dubs, they are more neutral than the spanish ones
>every cartoon from a big company should have an awesome dub
>almost every live action has a shit dub
>don't watch dubs of series with a lot of word play, they are shit when translated
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 714x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 714x535px
>>28421
>Spain doesn't know how to speak Spanish
>>
>>28627
The south american spanish is way better. The iberic spanish is full of useless and archaic words. Also, for someone who doesn't know spanish, they shouldn't start with Spain spanish for fuck sake, they are incomprehensible even for a lot of spics.
>vosotros
>>
>>28399
except its imposible to find scrubs dubbed, unless you mean spain dub whixh are universally worst
>>
Relatos salvajes (argentinian movie)
>>
>>28421
>Don't listen to this guy, the european spanish is bullshit and their pronunciation is awful.

That's like saying that the English talked by Irish people is bullshit and that their pronunciation is awful, which is incredibly fucking retarded.

Different places speak differently, check how people talk in Australia, the US, the UK and Ireland, they don't have bad pronunciation, they have different pronunciation.

The kind of language you learn depends on what you are going to use it for, if this is a guy who plans to move to europe then going for latin is fucking retarded
>>
>>29070
Yeah, but he didn't said anything about moving to Europe.
Also, spanish is a hard to learn language, and the european spanish is harder still.
It's not like us english and irish, it's more like us english and scottish.
>>
File: 62eefab0a6cdff93bd184f5ceff02702.jpg (133KB, 703x1244px) Image search: [Google]
62eefab0a6cdff93bd184f5ceff02702.jpg
133KB, 703x1244px
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (334KB, 550x1941px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334KB, 550x1941px
>>29081
>Hard to learn
学びやすいだろう、バカ
>>
>>29081
>It's not like us english and irish, it's more like us english and scottish.
Scots is one of English's most closely-related languages.

Gaelic has nothing to do with English whatsoever.

Ye dafty.
>>
>>27597
Para empezar, es imprescindible aprenderse de memoria esta canción:

https://youtu.be/eyGFz-zIjHE?t=6
>>
>>28421
>>28634
>>29070
I'm talking about the norm. The spanish spoken in different south american countries have pronuntiation schemes that are variations of the standard. In case he wants to learn normative spanish then he wants to learn eurepean spanish.
Example: 'Z' is pronounced /θ/ according to the norm, not /s/.
>>
>>29323
I'm from Spain, I can confirm that. The shows everyone here are recommending are south american shows with "incorrect" accents, though.
>>
Nosotros los nobles is a good mexican movie
>>
>>29476
But it's easier to learn neutral spanish rather than european spanish.
>>
File: 1451425246720.jpg (17KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1451425246720.jpg
17KB, 240x320px
>>27613
>>27962
>>28421
>Actually recommending Chespirito work's
>>
>>27597
Those are just 10 episodes and they all are in youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inGxEAzJrOg
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.