FaceRig 1.274 Free
Cont. from this thread:
Has anyone managed to get it to work.
I downloaded it, did everything according to the guide and added the registry keys but I still get the error "Cannot find executable. Are you sure you installed through Steam?" Any help?
We are so close to the waifu age.
use the torrent
to OP, looks like you stuffed up on the registry keys. Did you make sure to add the Holotech key/folder and then the Facerig key/folder inside that? in that WOW64thingy directory?
I've got it launching but it crashes when it's loading model cache.
nIndex >= 0 && nIndex < m_pTextureList->GetSize()
In file 'c:\2012_holotech\dev\src\engine\enginedll\render\TextureManager.h'
At line 40
>you could try this anon. saved this during the tinkering.
This is what I did to make it *sort-of* function.
1. Paste the SmartSteam files in your steam installation. ( C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam )
I actually recommend using maybe a portable copy of Steam of some sort, because, I'm not going to keep SmartSteam forever.
2. Start SSELauncher.exe
3. Click File and look for FaceRig.exe, the uncracked one.
4. Where it says "Game App ID", put in "274920" because that's the id in the store.
5. Tap "Inject SmartSteamEmu"
6. Go to the DLC Manager tab.
7. Where it says "DLC APP ID", put in "420680" and give it a name, and click add.
8. Press save and launch.
It loads fine to the menu but gets a black screen after loading.
Maybe it's just me? We are SO close to getting it to work.