[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I watch or read bleach? I've finished the Naruto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Should I watch or read bleach?
I've finished the Naruto manga and the anime keeps having fillers so I was thinking about trying to watch/read bleach since it is also a long shonen and 1 of the big 3.

I love Naruto (cause of the setting, art, story and especially uchiha's+sasuke)
I hate one piece (cause of the art, characters and story)

Do you think it is worth a shot and which one is smarter?
>read the manga
>watch the anime
>>
>>26174
>hey /wsr/ I like bottom-of-the-barrel pleb shit. Would I like more bottom-of-the-barrel pleb shit?
I suppose you would, but of course, you have the shittiest of tastes.

Instead of watching several hundred episode long shitty shows, go watch properly good 12-24 episode ones.
>>
Well, if you are set on doing it at all, I think reading Bleach is a bad idea because it has a really minimalist art style with no backgrounds. It is not enjoyable to read. Visually the Naruto manga looks a lot better than the Bleach manga. So if you're going to pick one I think the anime would be better.

However, instead of doing that, what I would really recommend doing is watching the Hunter x Hunter 2011 anime if you want a really good, fairly lengthy shonen. It has no filler and the anime ends at a pretty good stopping point. (The manga is unfinished but on hiatus for over a year at this point so for all intents and purposes it is over.) If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend at least giving it a shot before watching anything else. I think you would really like it.
>>
>>26183
I've seen enough good 12-24 episode anime's but I want a long running anime so I don't have to wait 1 year or even 3 for the next season
>>
>>26184
I thought about watching hxh but I heard that it still didn't finish because of the creator and the hxh are waiting years for the ending. I was thinking about starting bleach since it has many episodes/chapters. But since you said it was bad I might not start with bleach. Will check the newest hxh out heard it was the closest one to the manga
>>
Don't watch nor read Bleach, it's trash and a utter disaster, once you read you will be tortured by the curiosity of how it will end, most likely forcing you to keep reading weekly

Also get some better tastes anon, go read Berserk
>>
Read Bleach. Every other 5 minutes of the anime is filler.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.