[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got some recommendations for a Berserk fanboy like myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 20537_berserk.jpg (50KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20537_berserk.jpg
50KB, 1600x1200px
Anyone got some recommendations for a Berserk fanboy like myself?
I've seen Record of Lodoss War which was ok. Gilgamesh was crap and Claymore was ok.

I just want a series where the main character isn't a 15 year old trap and actually looks like a person or at least BigMcLargeHueg
>>
vagabond
blood and steel
historie
>>
>>25917
I know about Vagabond but im looking for actual anime shows. Should have specified that in the OP. But thanks anyway. Will check them out!
>>
>>25915
vinland saga
Its mana not an anime though
Im curious did you read berserk or only watched the anime?
>>
>>25923
Dedicated berserk fanboy.

Meaning that i have read the entire manga so far and seen both the anime series AND the movies and i am still looking forward to the 2016 series, despite the CGI and even without the knowledge of what it actually fucking is. And im still pissed that we just got off the boat only to go on ANOTHER fucking hiatus.
And want to start my collection of the manga itself and get a figure or two whenever i can(importing those things is a bitch).
So yes. I've read Berserk.
>>
>>25927
And despite not owning the movies, i still plan on getting them if they ever get a blu ray collection of them and i am holding in my hands at this moment the digital remastered collection of the 97 show.
>>
Can you bump threads here?
Gonna give it a swirl.

Bump
>>
File: Untitled.png (845KB, 881x657px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
845KB, 881x657px
>>25978
got you fampai
>>
Shameless self bump.

Despite some good manga recommendations, im still on the lookout for an anime.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.