[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Backlog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: sebhrehesrhn.png (49KB, 495x605px) Image search: [Google]
sebhrehesrhn.png
49KB, 495x605px
This is my backlog.

What should I not waste my time with?
>>
bamboo blade
>>
File: sebhrehesrhn.png (55KB, 495x605px) Image search: [Google]
sebhrehesrhn.png
55KB, 495x605px
>>25518
>>
>notepad
>for anything more recent than 2006
Enjoy your 2 fps, color bleeding shit.
>>
I don't waste time with newfags.
>>
>>25518
Angel Beats and Mirai Nikki
>>
>>25521
Notepad is fine. You're just too stupid to update your codecs and plugins.
>>
>>25518
Watch Katanagatari, Barakamon, and Jormungand.
Drop everything else.
>>
barakamon and jormungand are worth your time
>>
Ergo Proxy and Katanagatari.
Rest to the trash can.
>>
>no K-ON

OP is fag
>>
Golden Time is shit. So is Mirai Nikki.
>>
>>25529
What? Is this high-level bait or are you just that new?
>>
>>25518
Watch it all so you can appreciate the better anime out there.
>>
All of that is shit except for Kekkai Sensen and Saekano. Get better taste.
>>
>>25520
This
>>
drop nyaruko s2. I really liked 1, but 2 is shit.
>>
GJ bu only goes downhill from like ep 5, I wish I'd dropped that too.
>>
>>25518
Katanagatari, and Ergo Proxy.
The rest is trash
>>
>>25529
>K-On
>backlog
knit your socks
>>
It's hard to say, since we don't really know what kind of shows you would like, to be honest. For example, some people will say "don't watch that it's shit" -- but it's only shit from their perspective because they think that all moe is shit, when in actual fact if you like moe then you should probably watch it. Personally, I think that you should at least try to watch all of the shows on your list. Experience is always good. It'll help you find and develop your own taste in shows, and, with enough experience, you'll be able to determine how a show will turn out after just watching a few minutes of the first episode, or reading a synopsis of the plot. If you don't want to waste time downloading all of those shows, you can always just stream the first episode or two (from kissanime.to or twist.moe), or just torrent an individual episode, which wouldn't take very long with a decent internet connection.
>>
>>25555
>you'll be able to determine how a show will turn out after just watching a few minutes of the first episode, or reading a synopsis of the plot.
>streaming
you don't know anything.
>>
>>25566
Terrible post. Contributes nothing to the discussion. You should be ashamed.
>>
>>25581
truth hurts
>>
>>25582
At this point you're just trolling. Please read the rules before posting, particularly global rules 3 and 6.
>>
File: image.jpg (255KB, 1198x1134px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 1198x1134px
Help me out.

And can anyone tell me if it's a good idea or not to watch Urusei Yatsura 2: Beautiful Dreamer having seen nothing of UY before?
>>
>>25600
You're supposed to watch the show because it introduces some characters first.
>>
Which one

Shimoneta
JoJo: Battle Tendency
Meme la meme
Chaika
Melancholy of Haruhi
>>
>>25611
Haruhi first, but the others are fine too.
>>
>>25518
I didn't watch all of them, but most of them are okay or even good.

Angel Beats, Fate UBW, Katanagatari are good, among others.

Watch at least a few episodes of Strike Witches (witches that use magic and normal weapons and mechanical parts to fight against aliens) and The idolm@ster (idol show) to know what they are about.

You need to be Japanese to understand Joshiraku.

Gate (japanese army in fantasy land) was pretty meh, but it's airing this season, so you may want to watch it to be able to follow it now.
>>
>>25600
I didn't watch many of these, sorry.

/a/ liked Gankutsuou and Hyouge Mono is even in one of the anime of the year chart (but I'm not sure if it's trolling or not).

Memories is a short collection and you should be able to watch it when you have time.

Natsu no Arashi is about a summer story with ghosts and time jumps. It has Chiaki Omigawa and Ai Nonaka in the cast, they need more roles, dammit.

Real Drive is about plumpy girls helping an old man solve problems in the virtual reality.
>>
>>25532
>Also, learn to read cause the rules tell very clearly that recs are only allowed on /wsr/.
which... is where this thread is posted... smart one.
>>
notepad-backlogfags, i recommend Myanimelist to keep your backlog instead of notepad.
>>
>>25518
Umm... All of it. This is like a list of everything I regretted watching.

Gate's kinda fun, but you might wanna wait a year - it ends on a cliff hanger awaiting another season.
>>
>>25611
In order of preference:

Shimoneta (Funny as fuck, and *almost* has a message)
Melancholy of Haruhi (Classic)
Meme la meme (Meh, animation's fun)
JoJo: Battle Tendency (not muh thing, but if you like ultra-violence)
Chaika (This just sucks)
>>
>>25518
From most enjoyed to least enjoyed.

Robotics;Notes
Barakamon
Food Wars
Fate
Umaru-chan
Strike Witches
Gate
Guilty Crown
Angel Beats

Anything below is not worth your time

Kekkai Sensen
Saekano
Shimoneta
DanMachi
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
Beyond the Boundary

>>25611
The only thing worth your time is Haruhi.
>>
File: 1422072521769.jpg (26KB, 625x900px) Image search: [Google]
1422072521769.jpg
26KB, 625x900px
>>25749
>>
>>25518
Watch School Rumble and read the mango, they're both great and really funny.
You might also look into Chaika, Ergo Proxy, Food Wars, Umaru, Jormungand, and Idolm@ster.
Read Robotics;Notes and play NepNep.
>>
My turn.

http://pastebin.com/48AaT5UX
>>
>>25869
My goodness. Well I'll pick a few I like.

RiN - I really enjoy this one. If you've read Beck it's basically more of the same except with a supernatural aspect that occasionally gives it a nice creepy atmosphere. Long chapters so the monthly update is always satisfying when you're caught up.

Getenrou - Starts off with low-stakes episodic mysteries with a comedic tone before weaving them all together to tell a more dramatic story. If nothing else it's unique.

Oofuri - The baseball scenes are very realistic with surprising tactical depth and the character interactions are always rewarding during the slice of life stuff. Consider watching the anime and picking up where it leaves off because it's a very faithful adaptation and the manga's art is only decent.
>>
>>25882
Read Getenrou. Thanks.
>>
Watch Upotte
>>
>>25521
Who gives a shit? Why does this upset you, you fucking infant?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.