[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would anyone be able to provide a translation for the text on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: CwoQsrlVIAAiGSt.jpg (93KB, 700x735px) Image search: [Google]
CwoQsrlVIAAiGSt.jpg
93KB, 700x735px
Would anyone be able to provide a translation for the text on this image into English? Thanks in advance
>>
>>232907

neesaan (duh)
Pantsu (duh)
reterutsusuyo (that's it!)
れてるつすよ

plus a kanji I don't know

sorry, I tried
>>
>>232931
actually a little correction
れてるつすよ
should be
れてるっすよ
re terussu yo
which according to google translates as "it has been done"
>>
>>232907
Neesaaaan I forgot my pantsu.

>>232931
>reterutsusuyo
You can't just do that. That would be like looking at the word "guessing", and going "Well, I don't know what 'guess' means, but ING is an insurance company, so it's clearly talking about insurance somehow".

Also, that's a っ, not a つ.

>>232931
>plus a kanji I don't know
It's 忘れる. It's a contraction of わすれているです.
>>
>>232943
s-sorry I tried
>>
>>232943
Actually, she doesn't seem to have a neesan, so it's

>Hey! Hey! You forgot your pantsu!

Japanese is fun like that.
>>
this is the latest image under gelbooru's "no_panties" tag and it is translated already

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3465410

>Nee-san! Your pants!
>You've forgotten them!

however as far as "no_panties" go the tag seems incorrect since it should only be tagged bottomless imo so look out for the tag's possible removal
>>
File: 4L_TGci4nlg.jpg (11KB, 303x156px) Image search: [Google]
4L_TGci4nlg.jpg
11KB, 303x156px
>>232969
Yeah, it's translated now.

Because of this thread.

How's the view up there?
>>
>>232975
I assume by "How's the view up there?" you're saying as passive aggressively as possible you think I'm trying to put myself on a high horse somehow

without betraying any logic as to why, what of my post made you think like that, anything of the sort

i am so tired of this shit circlejerk of a board where passive aggression and the total absence of logic is all anyone has to offer
>>
>>232994
- That you "answered" a question that had already been answered
- That you gave OP condescending instructions on how to find an answer that did not, in fact, exist when this thread was created*, and implied that he was lazy or stupid for not looking, when in fact:
- You quite probably directed OP to his own post, given that this thread was started around the same time the image was posted on gb, and the translations were posted on gb shortly after the image got translated in this thread

Any of these do it for you?

(don't just take my word for any of this, check the timestamps yourself. Member to account for timezone: 4chan displays in your local time, and gelbooru does not.)
>>
>>232907
It's actually "Big sis you forgot [to put] your panties".
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.