[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Return of the Minimalist Threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: amaburi.png (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
amaburi.png
102KB, 1920x1080px
Ho ho, we haven't had a dedicated minimalist wallpaper thread in a while. Let's change that.

>Minimalist Wallpapers: Colors are reduced to their most basic, removing most features and plastering it on a solid color background. Generally, faces are left blank and shadows are left out, but this is up to the creator. Characters tend to be to the to the right.

>Guide on Making Minimalist Wallpapers: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Vector-Wallpaper-Tutorial-399883993

>Requesters:
-Minimalism requires certain aspects to be done. Try not to post pictures:
1) Cut off at odd points
2) With too much complexity
3) With color or edges unclear
-Thank the person afterwards
>Artists
-If no specific color is requested, try and post transparents so that requesters may choose their own background color
-Export as PNGs, default should be 1080p
-Look over your wallpapers with a color background first to spot mistakes

>All
-Critique whenever you can, even if not specifically asked for. We want these wallpapers to look great, and you can help us improve.
>>
File: sabagebufinal.png (54KB, 1925x1081px) Image search: [Google]
sabagebufinal.png
54KB, 1925x1081px
>>
I'll do a few requests here over the next couple of days
>>
File: erwinfinal.png (56KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
erwinfinal.png
56KB, 1920x1080px
>>
is there a collection of minimal wallpapers somewhere? I love this style, but I'm having trouble finding them.
>>
I'd probably done this myself but since I lost my Illustrator, I'm turning in to you guys

I'd like it to be transparent png btw, I'll handle the bg color for my phone / desktop

Also, if its okay, can someone help me get the hang of inkscape? I'm looking for an alternative for Illustrator =/
>>
>>1734517
I have two albums on minus of minimalist anime walls if anyone is interested here they are...

>http://xzepvd0bre5.minus.com/mvLCI1ShPKtjN
>http://xzepvd0bre5.minus.com/mpQ4huJLXMCGY
>>
File: pirate.png (14KB, 1002x636px) Image search: [Google]
pirate.png
14KB, 1002x636px
>>1734530
How'd you lose your Illustrator? Was it on trial? If so, I suggest doing pic related.

Also, do you want the character gray like pic related or the actual colors of the character?
>>
>>1734556
Illustrator CD was a christmas gift two years back, had to re-install cause of friend's screw up with my pc

original colors would be nice btw
>>
File: 4324580594.png (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4324580594.png
131KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>1734544
Not the initial asker, but thanks a bunch. I really appreciate it!
>>
>>1734630
Looking good. You could smooth out the bend in the hair on the right. Also not sure if you're trying to blend the background with the hair, because if you aren't, then I'd choose a different bg color.
>>
File: mio mill.jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mio mill.jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
posting mine
>>
File: azusa.jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
azusa.jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: saveone.png (147KB, 1980x1080px) Image search: [Google]
saveone.png
147KB, 1980x1080px
ey
>>
>>1734544
woah, thanks man! Really nice selection.
>>
>>1734972
>>1734973
>>1734975
I think you're exporting it poorly or something. These all look really aliased and/or blurry.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.