[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about the brilliance of this game. I think it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 7

File: Metroid.png (7KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid.png
7KB, 500x438px
Let's talk about the brilliance of this game.

I think it's quite possibly the greatest video game of all-time. It was the first game that really made you feel like the protagonist. Super Mario Bros. has good controls, but they aren't nearly as tight, so you feel a certain disconnect. But Samus controls with precision tight accuracy. As well as constantly placing you in tight situations that require steady concentration.

Mario felt very much like a "video game." And Zelda felt like Dungeons and Dragons. Metroid was the most unique of its two NES brethren, and felt like a new genre of game all-together. Perhaps because it was.

It's hard to do plot twists anymore, because gamers have come to expect them. But back in the day, no one saw the surprise reveal of Samus' gender coming.
Also, no one could foresee the moment you step in Mother Brain's lair and get chased by the horrible Metroid creatures. One of the original great horror-like moments.

(Continued below)
>>
The rush at the climax of the game was like nothing anyone had ever experienced before. That feeling when you fire the last missile at Mother Brain, and then are told to flee to safety by escaping. It made you say, "what kind of game IS this? Last year, I was playing Pac-Man and Donkey Kong at the arcade, and now I'm playing a game that's just as deep as a science-fiction movie!"

Metroid proved that games could be 'more than just a game.' Super Mario saved the industry, and Legend of Zelda featured the world of Hyrule you could explore. But Metroid delivered the first true great moments in gaming.

Some criticize the game for not being easy like Super Metroid, or for even not having a map. (Even though Super Metroid's map was flawed by not marking doorways.) But when you look at how innovative and how far ahead of its time Metroid was, I think few could debate it's not among the absolute finest of video games the world has ever seen.
So if you always sucked at the game before, load it up, give it another time, experience it for yourself, and realize why all the hype.

Oh yeah. Metroid thread.
>>
Great series, this was my first entry in it. Loved the challenge, loved the exploration. Borrowed just enough elements from Alien.
>>
>>2945772
>>2945773
Amen to that Anon.

Now be prepared to be flooded by shitposters "metroid is overrated" McReddit
>>
>>2945935
Thanks for kicking off the shitposting with some top quality complaining.
>>
You know you could've just said Metroid thread and I love Metroid, but with "greatest game of all time" and "first to do X", along with your fanboy-tier praise (it's cool to narrate your childhood and what you felt, not so much when you're including other people you don't even know and making it an "objective" assessment) you're basically looking for arguments. Super Mario saved the industry? Come on now.

Also, you used "gamers/gaming", and I hate that.

Metroid 1 best Metroid though, you're right. I even like Samus' design better than the sequels.
>>
>>2945950
>Also, you used "gamers/gaming", and I hate that.

What about that triggered you?
>>
>>2945953
"To game" is not a verb.
>>
>>2945960
It is though... Just double checked with my OED.
>>
>>2945772
Mario invented "tight" controls, whatever that may be. Samus doesn't even have inertia when running.
>>
Ok now please try to attempt to explain WHY you only get 30 health when you die
>>
>>2945976
Because you died.
>>
>>2945976
To pad out a game that if played well enough can be beaten in an hour.
>>
>>2945772
>But Samus controls with precision tight accuracy.
Not really, Samus controls feel a bit laggy actually, and good luck bomb jumping accurately.
>>
But you can't shoot down in midair, crouch, or shoot diagonals. I'm spoiled by Zero Mission's controls.
>>
>>2946136
But that's what the best shot is for anon.
>>
I remember downloading this on my Wii and starting to play through it. My casual mind was like "fuck this, I have absolutely no direction".

But then I realized that's the fun of the game and I continued to play. It really is quite unique from a game design perspective, even for NES standards. The music is downright amazing, too. Kudos to the composer for creating such an isolationist score.
>>
>>2945976
What >>2945982 said, basically. That being said though once you know what you're doing you can farm yourself back to full health in a few minutes.
>>
File: latest[2].png (121KB, 353x200px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
121KB, 353x200px
>>2945772
I kinda prefer Prime...
>>
>>2945950
Super Mario Bros. did save the console industry. Bad, cheap Atari 2600 games had nearly killed it.
And yes, all the points I made about Metroid are actual fact. Not everyone feels the same when they play a game, but majority of players experienced Metroid in a similar way.

>>2946242
Absolutely! Metroid has aged fantastically well. I think many gamers get turned off because they are spoiled by modern-day check points. And that song at the beginning still gives me chills.

>>2946415
What does that have to do with Metroid 1? Or even retro games?
>>
>>2946415
Prime is amazing but holy shit the motion controls for trilogy ruin it.
>>
>>2945772

I really love this game. My first experience with it was unlocking it in Metroid Prime (yeah yeah), and I must've played it until 3 AM that night. It's such a lonely-feeling game. While there are a few parts of it that I don't super love (like having to grind health every time you die), the number of secrets and the huge game world make it really special. For a while, I would just plow through it once a day.
>>
>>2946415
>>2946917
Same fag.
>>
>>2946415
Literally glorified Halo.
>>
>>2945772
>Super Mario Bros. has good controls, but they aren't nearly as tight

I feel completely the opposite. Super Mario Bros. had some of the greatest controls ever implemented in a video game at the time. The physics of that game are near perfect. Metroid can't even begin to compete.
>>
>>2946980
Nah. I'm actually the guy who mentioned playing Metroid on the Wii but didn't like it. Prime was my first Metroid game, not going to deny that. But I've since gone back and played a majority of the series and found Super, and the original to be just as good for their time as Prime was for its time.
>>
>>2946931
Would you place in a top 10 list of all-time greatest video games?
>>
Metroid was a great game for it's time.

However, I'd argue that it's directionless design and annoying-as-fuck gameplay flaws have not aged well at all.

I'm sure hardcore oldschoolers love it - warts and all. And I take my hats off to those crazy fucks who can enjoy it.

Personally, I'd rather have the refined gameplay design and mechanics of Zero.
>>
Too bad the series turned into utter garbage. Ah well, i just hope they will finally let it die.
>>
>>2947480
Nah, just think about how many times Tomb Taider has attempted a comeback.
>>
>>2947489
The Metroid series was amazing. Legendary even. It had a bunch of amazing games, so i say let it keep that glory, die and be remembered as amazing.

But no. There going to keep shitting out Metroid games. 10 years from now were still going to be having Metroid games that are all garbage. As long as they can make money off it right? Other M and Federation Force are not Metroid game sif you ask me. Prime 3 was it for me. Just let the fucking series die man. It just puts a bad taste in my mouth with one of my favorite series of games.
>>
>>2947349
Gameplay is way better in Metroid 1 than Zero Mission. ZM is too claustrophobic.

If Metroid 1 didn't age well, then neither did Super Metroid.

Except it did.
>>
>>2946258

How? I always thought the only way to regain health quickly was to leave one of the easy to find energy tanks uncollected and collect it after dying to get the health recovery from it. If you don't do that then the only other option is to slowly shoot flies out of the pipe for 20 minutes.

Was I wrong all this time? is there some hidden trick I never knew about?
>>
>>2946917
In your opinion. I think they vastly improve the game since you're no longer stopping every time you have to turn or aim at something. You can do it all on the move.
Also, it's pointer controls, not motion. There's a difference.
>>
>>2947609
>eight amazing games
>two garbage games
>one upcoming game that has yet to be seen in it's entirety
come on now, anon
>>
>>2947850
What two games are garbage? Just curious.
>>
>>2947790
Well, you can farm Metroids, natch.
>>
>>2947880
Other M and Hunters
>>
>>2947912
Not him. But that's only if you have made it to Mother Brain's lair. Otherwise, nope.
>>
>>2947032

I'm not sure about that, but I have a hard time looking at things objectively. Most of my top 10 favorite games are generally considered mediocre.
>>
>>2947928
List them for me! Strange I know, asking for an anon's top 10 favorite games on a board like this. But I'm curious what someone's list of 10 favorite games, who admires classic Metroid, would look.
>>
>>2946993
I know it's not /retro/, but Prime has literally nothing to do with Halo.
>>
>>2947850
My point is just stop shitting out Metroid games. There is enough.
>>
I've always felt like the Mother Brain fight in Metroid is completely brilliant. The final boss of a video game is supposed to be the most dangerous enemy in the game, yet Metroid is a complete reversal of this expectation. Mother Brain isn't what's dangerous, she's not even a threat at all. What's dangerous is the room she's in, and that room is the most dangerous room in the game. It's completely subversive, as is the escape sequence when you kill Mother Brain.
>>
>>2947985
This anon gets it.
>>
Low gravity and slow jumps make Samus an easy target in this game. Flying enemies also follow Samus through doors and are impossible to dodge during the slow motion scrolling process. This game is difficult for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>2945772
>Metroid has precision tight controls
It always felt floaty as fuck and slow to me.
>>
>>2947916
I was quite entertained by Hunters. What's wrong with it?
>>
>>2945772

I absolutely love the graphics in this game. They look great and the animations are very smooth.
>>
>>2948275
It doesn't have any Metroids in it.
>>
>>2948309
so what?
>>
File: spongebob krabs.png (240KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob krabs.png
240KB, 480x368px
>>2948185
That's because it is. OP is fucking insane.
>>
File: DraculaJeopardy.jpg (169KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DraculaJeopardy.jpg
169KB, 700x1000px
>>2947720
Neither of them aged well.
>>
>>2947916
>not 1 or 2
>not fusion
>not prime 2 or 3
>not the shittiest pinball game to ever associate itself with a nintendo property

Hunters single-player was a pile of crap, but it was never meant to be that. It was a handheld multiplayer FPS. That was obviously the focus since First Hunt, and if you expected a portable successor to Metroid Prime that's your own fault. It was a damn fine DS multiplayer FPS with a Metroid theme. Albeit, less than perfectly balanced, but damn fine.

They'd have been better off scrapping the cut-and-paste campaign entirely, but this was a time when Nintendo was scared of online gaming and didn't want to sell a game without a single-player component. That was the same time when we got a SSB game with a sub-par beat-em-up with an hour of cinematics, instead of SSB4 which is actually fun to play* and has usable online play**, and now we have Splatoon which bothered even less than Hunters with single-player filler.

*people on 4chan don't have fun. it's not melee or pm but it's a hell of a lot better than brawl
**it's not perfect and it's not ggpo, but again, a hell of a lot better than brawl

Nintendo had so many good pinball games. Revenge of the Gator, Kirby's Pinball Land, Pokemon Pinball, Pokemon Pinball R&S. Even NES pinball was pretty fun. The GBA had great 3rd party stuff like Sonic Pinball Party and Pinball of the Dead in addition to Pokemon Pinball R&S. The best pinball game on the DS was shitty ass Metroid Prime Pinball, and the 3DS just has Zen Pinball ports. Did Samus kill portable pinball forever?
>>
>>2948345
>the shittiest pinball game to ever associate itself with a nintendo property
What? The tables are top notch, the physics rock solid, the missions varied. The developer is Fuse Games, developer of Mario Pinball Land. Fuse Games was founded by former developers of Cunning Development, famous for their Pro Pinball series.
>>
>>2948354
>The developer is Fuse Games, developer of Mario Pinball Land
>Mario Pinball Land

You know, that actually explains a lot. Mario Pinball Land was a great disappointment in much the same way that Metroid Prime Pinball would follow.

>former developers of Cunning Development, famous for their Pro Pinball series

But that doesn't really explain things. Huh, how odd. They must have left because they were tired of serving coffee to talented people and thought actually making Pro Pinball games looked easy.
>>
>>2945773
>Super Mario saved the industry
The American's industry. Europe and Japan were doing fine. In fact, Europe didn't really care about NES or Mario. It's was all about those sweet home computers and the Master System.

I think it's interesting that Japan and Europe had similar strategies. Both invested in computers. Afterall the NES' original name is Family Computer.
>>
>>2948325
what the ducking fuck is that degenerate comic
>>
>>2948657
>what is a man?
>>
>>2945974
Inertia is the opposite of tight controls.

>>2945772
Her gender was basically irrelevant to the plot, so it wasn't actually a plot twist at all. It didn't even blow me away, it's not like female protagonists were rare in fantasy and scifi genres. I was already reading Manga about gun toting space babes bringing in bad guys and blowing everything to smithereens in the bootleg Dirty Pair mangas I came across. I'm not sure if I knew about Alien then though, which is one of the influences for Metroid as well. But that was a thing.

> It made you say
No it didn't. Nothing of the sort, it was just another game. I wasn't shitting my pants at it or anything. I just took the game for what it was.

>Some criticize the game for not being easy like Super Metroid
It actually is easy, the complaints that it's difficult are unfounded. The only parts you might actually die if you aren't being completely bad are Mother Brain and falling into lava pit you couldn't get out of because you were locked in geometry or didn't know how to bomb hop out of lava.

It was a good game though. Just not because any of that. But because it's gameplay.

>>2946415
Many people do prefer terrible games. It's an affliction.

>>2946917
You mean MP3's controls were terrible, MP1/2 on trilogy were far improved, with improved aiming and the only motion control you had was hopping which was implemented decently.
>>
>>2947609
But no one asked you if they are metroid game.
Cuz no matter what you're asked they are and will always be metroid games. Lol
>>
>>2947916
>other M is bad.
This meme needs to die fast.
>>
>>2948041
>I can't adapt to games and get better.
>muh artifical difficulty.
>>
"where do I fucking go?" the game

Some of the items required to complete the game are placed in impossible places to common sense
>>
The op post shows his age, very few of us ever finished it fast enough to find out she was a she.
Hell the cheat books at the time even advertised codes to "change" samus into a girl.
>>
File: 1446084218060.png (845KB, 842x1292px) Image search: [Google]
1446084218060.png
845KB, 842x1292px
>>2945772
>>2945773
Damn OP, did you read my mind or something? I love the NES game. I love Metroid, it's awesome, the NES game is just so...NEATO. It's neato now and it was neato then.

Getting ready to play Prime 1 & 2 later this week and I hope they convey atmosphere and stuff as well as the original or Super.
>>
>>2948639
>The American's industry.
Not even. The only thing happened was that Atari failed with an oversatured concept. There was already others shifting around and microcomputing filling the vacuum left. The NES didn't save the industry as much as it merely placed itself in the lead for the upcoming generation. It had only been six years since Atari released the VCS and everything was basically biting on it's heels. In 1980-1982 the next burst of consoles in were basically glorified 2600s machines Colecovision, Intellivision, 5200. All of them basically having nothing but ports or adapters to play 2600 games. Though the problem with that is basically everyone already had an Atari. So it was largely not a great move by any of the companies. Outside of that anyone who was interested in game consoles at the time was also likely interest in the various micros coming out at basically the exact same time. Multiple computer lines selling 50,000-10000+ every year with PET, TRS-80, Atari 800, Vic-20, C64, Atari ST, C128, Amiga, Apple II.
>>
>back in the day, no one saw the surprise reveal of Samus' gender coming.
Yeah really. Especially considering the fact that she's trans, which is one of the best-kept secrets in gaming.
>>
>>2948763
So secret that not even the creators knew.

Samus is clearly mid-transition to Chozo
>>
>>2948041
>Flying enemies also follow Samus through doors and are impossible to dodge during the slow motion scrolling process.
They would be if you were bad enough that you let it happen or somehow ended up with low enough energy. Really it's rare as fuck and not even a problem. Low grav and slow jumps don't even make you a target because targeting is rudimentary as fuck for everything and the jump height is adjustable so you can do tiny as fuck jumps that barely even register as jumps. Skrees you don't need to jump at. Hoppers will chase you, low grav and slow jumps actually make these guys easier, but they will fuck your day up if they hit you but luckily by now you have missiles and possibly the ice beam. Tube bugs, will miss you if you were jumping because they line up and just shoot across. Mellows are basically the destroyers of all retards who can't hit fire multiple times in a row or realize that they go up and down when you hop. They're easy to kill with the beam or missile and are barely a nuisance and rarely encountered except for item rooms really. None of what you suggested is even remotely difficult. It's literally an easy a fuck game. Hell there's even a significant chance that the game breaks for you making it even easier where shit in norfair doesn't even shoot it's fireballs to knock you into the lava.
>>
>>2948765
>So secret that not even the creators knew.

Official word from somebody who worked on the original game: "Samus is a newhalf"
>>
>>2948784
That's a retcon to explain why she's 100cm tall in the new games.
>>
>>2948784
Was that specifically about gender though? "Newhalf" can also mean someone who is half-Japanese.
>>
File: 1446044822723.gif (758KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1446044822723.gif
758KB, 625x626px
>>2948727
>other M being bad is a meme

I didn't realize the outright truth was a meme
>>
>>2948765

feather pubes
>>
>>2948915
May or may not be interesting.

But forreals, Samus is a natural female (unless having Chozo DNA injected into you for powers counts as being something) and the "newhalf" stuff is all jokes.
>>
>>2948943

agreed. Most of the time I don't even really even think about her gender.

Samus is just someone who's committed to fucking up space pirates, upgrading her suit, and blowing up everything when she leaves.
>>
>>2948943
>Samus is a natural female
Trans women are natural females.
>>
>>2949005
Why do retards get triggered over minor inconsistencies in Metroid in a way they don't in most other series? No one throws shitfests because Mario isn't an earthworld plummer who fell through a pipe anymore.
>>
>>2948912
Not >>2948727 , but it's not as bad as people keep claiming. If they'd left out the horrible plot and Samus' new 'i need permission from my daddy figure' act it'd be fine. The gameplay is solid, if a little linear. It's a great example of how aiming for an overly cinematic experience can ruin the entire feel of a game.

>>2948754
Prime series is amazing. Wii version with Wiimote support is probably the best.
>>
>>2949010
I actually prefer the original controls. The motion controls feel loose and sloppy to me, even if they allow more freedom in movement
>>
>>2949010

Other M still suffers from bland as shit combat that can be broken pretty easily by holding the fire button and tapping a direction to trigger that dodge move though. Plus there's no reason to shoot anything seeing as health and ammo pickups are nonexistent.

I mean yeah I wouldn't say the Metroid series is a combat driven one, where sometimes it's better to just ignore the various monsters and press onwards but at least with the other games when you blow shit up you're given health and missiles.

I really wouldn't call Other M's gameplay solid to be honest, especially seeing as missiles are tied to the FPS mode that forces you to stand still and take shots, and using that focus mode to reload missiles and give yourself a boost of HP at critical really takes a lot of the tension out. The addition of those few QTEs are retarded too, as well as those detective moments where you point at things to advance the shitty plot.

On the subject of the Metroid games and combat, I genuinely DO want to see a few melee moves Samus could perform at will rather than some stupid cinematic thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba6-DtjuZ8E

I mean fuck, she has that big ass arm cannon, why not put the weight to use?

I'm really saddened this project died, AM2R looks fine but damn.
>>
>>2949007
Shush, calm down. Nobody's "triggered."

As far as I know, the whole "Mario is from Brooklyn" thing was never game-canon, it was only in the American TV show and movie. Samus being trans is videogame canon though.
>>
It's cool and all, but I played Super Metroid first and can't deal with the game not having a map. And no, I'm not gonna sit down and manually draw every single square of the entire game's map.
>>
>>2949081
Try being less dumb
>>
>>2945772
Definitely in my top 5 NES games. I prefer Guardian Legend. It had a less wandering around.
>>
>>2948416
what's your problem with the game?
>>
>>2945772
>It was the first game that really made you
No, it wasn't. I'm not a nintenbaby and was playing games long before it came out. Tight controls don't make me "feel like the protagonist" and neither does finding out the character is a gurl. The only reason I was surprised at that is because he's referred to as a he in the manual.
Thing is it's a great game but you're getting all deep and meaningful about it like an EB or Zelda fag which kind of ruins it.
>>
>>2949228
>Tight controls don't make me "feel like the protagonist" and neither does finding out the character is a gurl
strawman. "It was the first game that really made you feel like the protagonist" is not related to either statement you quoted
>>
>>2948725
>Calling Prime a bad game
>Thinking Super Metroid is as challenging as Metroid 1
>Being arrogant beyond words

Dumbass.
>>
>>2949228
I disagree. Mediocre controls make you feel disconnected to the character. Metroid's controls were so good it felt like you actually were the character, rather than pressing buttons and watching sprites move on screen.
>>
>>2948727
Other M is fucking horrible and if you think differently you are wrong.
>>
>>2949728
>Calling Prime a good game
>Thinking Metroid is challenging
>Being arrogant beyond words

Dumbass.
>>
>>2948912
These days people don't believe in facts. Facts are just like realities opinion, man.
>>
>>2950029
>Failed to understand I said AS challenging as Super Metroid
>Still thinks Prime is a bad game
>Unable to make an original post
>Copies my style

Uber dumbass
>>
>>2950054
>Failed to understand I said challenging at all
>Still thinks Prime is a good game
>Thinks I expend more than minor effort on trolls
>Still fails recognize failings in argument of copied style which was the purpose of copying style.

Uber dumbass
>>
>>2950118
>Still fails to realize OP's post was implying Super Metroid is easier than Metroid
>Shit taste in games
>Claims he spends little time to reply
>Yet his post is longer than mine
>Still copying my style
>Admits he copied my style
>Continues to self-pwn himself
>Fails to realize it
>Will probably reply again by copying my style word-for-word; even ending his post with the same text

I would insult you. But there's really no need. You sum it all up for me.
>>
>>2946136
Try being a Mega Man fan.
>>
File: Chozo_2.jpg (38KB, 360x314px) Image search: [Google]
Chozo_2.jpg
38KB, 360x314px
>>2945772
>grew up with super metroid, older brother got it
>favourite game for years, still love it and think it aged really well

I don't like the original Metroid. it's a bit clunky, a bit samey, and a total fucking pain in the ass. Harvesting life like an idiot like it's my job? Fuck that. Might play again with a rough map.

But I missed its time, and now it feels dated, just as things before it do to you.
>It was the first game that really made you feel like the protagonist.
I'd say it was the first game that made *you* feel like the protagonist.
>>
>>2948784
No, that was someone who worked as a character designer for Super Metroid, saying Samus is trans.

It was also a joke.
>>
>>2949030
Mario was frequently referred to as being from Brooklyn in American packaging, manuals, ect.
Samus, however, isn't trans, and never was anywhere at any time in the entire series lifespan. You colossal faggot.
>>
>>2945772
i love metroid, but i wouldn't say it's the greatest video game of all time. maybe if it had a map. nine times out of ten, i'd rather just play zero mission.
>>
>>2950237
Doesn't matter. If the "joke" is told frequently enough and often enough, it stops being a joke and becomes the truth. Samus is trans, and so is Sypha from Castlevania.
>>
>>2950436
>If the "joke" is told frequently enough and often enough, it stops being a joke and becomes the truth
I guess all those twitch and /v/ memes are true then
>>
>>2945773
well spoken. I've completed Zero Mission. Is playing through the first game worth it?
>>
>>2950436
>it stops being a joke and becomes the truth.
That's the opposite of how truth works.
>>
>>2950205
> it's a bit clunky, a bit samey, and a total fucking pain in the ass.
It's one of the least clunky NES games. It is samey, like most NES games. It's not a total fucking pain in the ass.

You mean harvesting life like your life depended on it? It takes like three runs through a hallway to fill your life from 30 to full etanks which barely happens except for when you fight mother brain and then it's valid since you need to refill your life after dying and unless you're a gaming god who didn't even die then you'd want full health before tackling it, otherwise it's barely even a thing. Until then, yeah you might need a few wacks at the MB room.
>>
>>2950143
>That
>>
Metroid is literal shit what the fuck you smoking OP.

Not even close to being the best Metroid, how could it even be considered GOAT.
>>
>>2948759
Nobody gave a fuck about those computers. Apple II was good for Oregon Trail at school, lel. Fuck off with your revisionist history, faggot.
>>
>>2950984
You poor naive fucker.
>>
>>2951909
>i wear my young on my sleeve
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.