[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello People of Color, what is the best way to play Alone in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (153KB, 800x1006px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
153KB, 800x1006px
Hello People of Color,
what is the best way to play Alone in the Dark 1?
The 3D0 is superior with featuring audio dialogue and and enhanced orchestral soundtrack. Problem is 3d0 emulation is really shitty.

What does /vr/ think is the best way to play this game? DOS or 3D0?
Is there a patch that enhances the DOS version like it is the case with for example Tomb Raider patched with PSX soundtrack=?

Like I'm literally autistic because I wanted to play the game so much a few hours ago but haven't yet because of above reasons of uncertainty.
>>
>>2943905
just play the dos version
>>
>>2943905
Yea. It's still a solid running game and it's pretty fucking good. It didn't age horribly. Puts a lot of the modern Resident Evil type games to shame still. Scare the FUCK out of me as a kid. Evil Pirate George Washington man... you don't even know.
>>
>>2944003
>>2943905
>>2944818
Yea, just get the dosbox'd one. They got it cheap at GoG. Comes with 2 & 3 too.. But they're complete shit.
>>
>>2944820

3 is shit, 2 is pretty good, just not that similar to 1

But yeah OP, pick it up on GoG, DOS version works and sounds fine
>>
>>2943905
You should play it alone, in the dark.
>>
>>2943905
The macintosh cd version is the best. Trust me im french.
>>
okay thank you guys, got the gog version ^^
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.