[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Casio Loopy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: tumblrVR.jpg (140KB, 880x604px) Image search: [Google]
tumblrVR.jpg
140KB, 880x604px
Hey, anons. Are there girls here in /vr/? If yes, do you have a Loopy?
>>
>>2942675
That's like asking if the males here have an Apple Pippin, probably fucking not.
>>
>>2942675
Sadly I am not a little girl. However, I fucking love STICKERS!
>>
File: casio anime face.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
casio anime face.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>2942675
You could make a lot of good reaction images with this machine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o22oI-Hu_fs
>>
>>2942681
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Bandai_Pippin

Thanks, anon. I didn't know. Apple sucks though. I'm surprised it sold 40K before it was discontinued.
>>
>>2942690
Well, it was basically a powerpc with component out, I'm sure someone got some use out of the thing.
>>
>>2942675
I want a fucking Loopy.

Looks cool as shit.
>>
>>2942675
unless the women here are Japanese, then probably not.

I mean srsly, how many games do you have on your shelf right now with the word "monogatari" on them (barring cave story)?
>>
>>2942731
Uhh... Megami Tensei and Megami Tensei II?
>>
File: 1444271080609s.jpg (5KB, 250x175px) Image search: [Google]
1444271080609s.jpg
5KB, 250x175px
>>2942731
>Forgetting Kunio
>>
>>2942685
you sure you're not a little girl
>>
>>2942689
Muh afrikaan bro! You like Prisma Illya Zwei 2?

>>2942810
>B8
Being an underraged wittle grill is bannable offence. Ask nipplemod.
>>
>>2942675
This thread reminded me that a Japanese family friend with a young daughter had an unusual video game console with a Sailor Moon fighting game on it. It was a CD based console, but not a PSX or Saturn. I remember being struck that it wasn't like any console I had seen in Japan before. No idea what it was.
>>
>>2942918
PC FX???
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PC-FX#Hardware
>>
This one dude on the HG101 forums had one but he sold it a couple years ago.
>>
>>2942918
PC Engine? I know it has at least one Sailor Moon game, but the one I have is not fighting.
>>
>>2942921
>>2942974
Looking through videos to jog my memory, I'm fairly sure it was actually Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S, meaning that the console was a 3DO.
>>
>>2942675
HERE WE FUCKING GO. IT STARTS HERE.
"Hey guys, I'm a girl on /vr/ and I have this opinion not related at all to X..."
"Hey guys, I'm a girl on /vr/ and I think X is a bit offensive..."
"Sup misogynerds, I'm a gurl on /vr/ and THIS IS OUR BOARD, IT'S 2016..."
>>
>>2942984
3DO had sales in Nippon?
>>
>>2942989
Chill, dude. We won. Feminazis are still irrelevent to /v/-tardism or /vr/.
>>
>>2943008
Apparently it had one sale, at least.
>>
>>2942989

Calm your autism, holy fuck.
>>
>>2943008
Sanyo and Panasonic produced the 3DO.
There are quite a bit of Japan exclusive games for the system.
>>
>>2942989
literal child

>>2942675
yes and no
>>
>>2942731
>how many games do you have on your shelf right now with the word "monogatari" on them (barring cave story)?
CAVE STORY+
>>
>>2942969
He realised he will never be a little girl.
>>
>>2942918

could have been a Bandai Playdia
>>
>>2942675

>11 games

Don't care, it PRINTS STICKERS!
>>
>>2942675
Girls are terrible at games, and also about 25% worse than men across the board at all careers. Women will never make as much as a man because of time loss to having children and therefore deserve what the get, which is less.
>>
>>2943519
What the hell does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>2942731
Bokujou Monogatari?
>>
I realized that while you can go to a retro gaming convention and have almost 50%... on the internet you never show your powerlevel.

It makes people act really weird. Half the people will try to somehow have sex with you despite not releasing any info about yourself... and the other half will try to bully you for the hell of it.

I say there's a lot more women here than you'd figure, they just never mention it.
>>
>>2943660

Happens the same to me but when I go to anime cons, and I'm male. Girls lust after me because I always choose to cosplay characters that somehow have female fans, I guess.

It's really irritating because even though I'm with my gf, they'll still come and act all flirty and slutty with me.
>>
>>2943487
>Bandai Playdia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playdia

Wow. This thing has a more detailed wiki entry than that apple thing.
>8bit console in 1994
Bandai goofed.
>>
>>2943660
This. There are absolutely women on /vr/, but gender is irrelevant to the conversation unless we're specifically talking about women and how they're treated in the retro/arcade/competitive scenes. Women on 4chan in general are actually quite common but announcing that serves no purpose as you're just going to have guys hating on you or wanting to fuck you, like anon said.
>>
>>2943660
Codiekitty, iz dat u?
>>
>>2942918
was the daughter cute?
>>
>>2942989
false flag fags are the worst
>>
File: littleromance1.jpg (800KB, 694x1000px) Image search: [Google]
littleromance1.jpg
800KB, 694x1000px
>>2942675
Did you guys know the Casio LOOPY had a toilet seat add on just like the 32X? It unlocked to power to make STICKERS out of anything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaW6EB1poxM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvYg-vZ639o
Dont you want to date handsome gay young men?
>>
>>2942989
found the girl on /vr/ whats the matter, husband is using the wii for singleplay and youre bored
>>
>>2943669
You have a gf, so you're already probably somewhat attractive anyway costumes or not.
>>
>>2942675

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casio_Loopy
>built-in thermal color printer that could be used to create stickers from game screenshots.

colour thermal, didnt know that was possible, the paper must not be so cheap

>An optional accessory, called Magical Shop, allowed the machine to be used with outside devices (such as VCRs and DVD players) to obtain images from them, add text, and make stickers from those as well.

hnnnnnggg

that must have been the craze with nippon grils in 1995
>>
>>2943669
nah you're just full of yourself,
they are makebelieve-flirting with the character, not you faggot, you're in a costume in a convention, fucking play along mr. killjoy

youre the equivalent of that young adult women that went as some otaku anime char, and hated it when litle kids thought that she was some recent disney char.
>>
File: image.png (99KB, 363x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99KB, 363x366px
Unlike most people on /vr/ now, I'm here because I actually want to talk about retro video games. My gender is completely irrelevant to the discussion, and even if it was, what would I stand to benefit from mentioning I'm a girl? I see enough "sjw tumblr boogeyman" ironic shitposting on any other board. I'm not looking for a fucking boyfriend, I just want to play video games. Fuck.

The Loopy looks cute. I'm a sucker for obscure hardware but I can't read moon. I'm morbidly curious about it but not enough to actually try and get one. Concept is neat though and I like the design and color scheme.

in b4 LONDON
>>
>>2942675
>do you have a Loopy?
F*** no. I've always hated toys and games that are marketed as being "for girls."
>>
>>2945904
So you bought DOA extremis volleyballz 2 from Playassia too?
>>
>>2943889
If I was a little girl? Yesh!
>>
>>2943729
I don't think Bandai was going to compete with major console manufacturers, so a cheap processor could be enough. Also, video and audio system are more crucial, anyway. Look TG-16 or SNES.
>>
>>2943072
Can these be burned for a non-japanese system?
>>
>>2945948
I don't think so. Even emulators need a Kanji ROM image for that.
>>
File: Borwnwap.jpg (95KB, 1155x765px) Image search: [Google]
Borwnwap.jpg
95KB, 1155x765px
>>2943889
>Stop French Wape
Thanks, anon. I didn't even know there was a DIVINE SEALING, or wtf a Laseractive is.
>>
>>2945904
>Not having a pink GBA and a Purple Hannah montana PSP

It's like you want to be a fag.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.