[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intellivision

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: delete.jpg (8KB, 312x162px) Image search: [Google]
delete.jpg
8KB, 312x162px
Just out of curiosity anyone have any memories of playing the intellivision?
>>
>>2941890
No. My mind has repressed the memories of that trauma. There were so few good games for it and the controller was ass.
>>
It performs a memory wipe after each play session, individual recollection would be impossible
>>
File: 20066-57857.jpg (219KB, 676x960px) Image search: [Google]
20066-57857.jpg
219KB, 676x960px
Can't I've ever owned an Intellivision. But I have played the Intellivision Lives Collection for the PlayStation 2. (Yes I mentioned a 6th generation console. But I have a very good reason for it.)
>>
There was a Harts store that was attached to the Big Bear where my mom shopped. A whole lot of my best memories of childhood involve going to the various grocery stores back then with my mom like how that Harts had both an Intellivision and a Colecovision on demo and I think probably a 2600 also but I had one of those so I wouldn't have played it.

My impression of the two was that the Intellivision was about like the Atari but the games were more "for older kids and that the Colecovision had graphics that curbstomped my Atari and the Intellivision both.
>>
>>2941890
My buddy has one with some games we played one time. It was cool.
>>
>>2941890
I was never introduced to Intellivision gaming before 2011 (I downloaded Intellivision lives! on the DS then) and I never held an actual Intellivision controller. Maybe this fact influenced to my opinion that Intellivision is superior and has more better games, than Atari 2600.
>>
>>2941890
I've played it, before i got my uncles playstation i played the snes and intellivision at grandmas during the 90s.

Shark! Shark! , triple action, the fly eating toads, astrosmash.. The console stopped turning on reliably around when i was renting mk3 snes, didnt turn on at all when grandparents sold that house. Maybe 8+ years ago
>>
>>2944132
>the fly eating toads
Frog Bog. That was a fun one.
>>
Play mine occasionally, space spartans is awesome. You need the voice module.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.