[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

retro mexifag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: chavito.jpg (43KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
chavito.jpg
43KB, 600x447px
Where does my fellow spics buy their retro merchandise from? mercadolibre sucks
also, there is no local game stores in my city
>>
>>2941443
WALL
>>
Build the wall first Pablo
>>
construye la muralla, paco
>>
>>2941454
>>2941460
Trump's glorious wall will not stop me from getting muh games at their right price
>>
>>2941460
>>2941469

>pablo
>paco

It's El Chavo, you ignorant redneck neanderthals
>>
>>2941475
Well once the wall is built you can get the games through the big beautiful powerful doors.
>>
File: trump student.png (815KB, 940x810px) Image search: [Google]
trump student.png
815KB, 940x810px
>>2941475
Together we will make fleamarkets great again. No more H1Bs for reseller scum
>>
>>2941475
Just go get your bootlegs at your market and leave the real copies to the intended audience stupid spic
>>
File: gus_miya.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gus_miya.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>2941764

>being this mad
>>
>>2941443
A better question is why the hell would you want to buy used games in Mexico? I went to a flea-market in Cd. Obregon, and all of the games there were dirty and beat-up to hell, with torn/stained labels all over the place. Unfortunately, the prices there were no better than what they ask for in the states.The most amusing thing I saw there was a Japanese copy of Pokemon Stadium 2 with the back corners broken off with pliers or something so it would fit in an American system.

Your best bet would probably be to look up local groups or pages for game collectors on Facebook, etc. that you could trade with or buy from directly. I would avoid any sort of store so you don't deal with jews.

Also, BUILD WALL
>>
>>2941443
Mexibro here.

Honestly, i just succombed and starting buying on Ebay but only for a few games that i needed to get BEFORE they become over $60 each loose and are those titles that do not pop-up like LOLO 3 or VICE, before that i always went of course to the swap meets and flea market and used to get decent stuff to actual gems for dirt cheap, but i believe those times are no more.
>>
>>2941482
El Chavo just means "the boy" his name is never mentioned in the show.

Besides calling a yankee a redneck is stupid.
>>
>>2942195

>Besides calling a yankee a redneck is stupid.

why?
>>
>>2942221
Not a southerner.
>>
>>2942221
yankee = people in the northern states
rednecks = southern states or very rural areas
has the scene in mexico been getting to US tier where people are shitting up the prices of games?
I heard the retro scene back in 2014 and 2013 was still cheap for certain things.
>>
If you want nintendo and 8/16 bit sega games just get a wii and emulate.
>>
>>2941443
Maybe I'll throw some over the wall. God bless America and trump.
>>
>>2944586

AMMMMUUURRICKAH AMMMMMURRIKAH THE LAND OF THE FREE
>>
>>2942270
>Selling bricked psp, 20 dollars for muh pieces :^)
>Selling sony triniton, 500 dollars because muh expertise
>>
File: absolute madman.jpg (480KB, 540x696px) Image search: [Google]
absolute madman.jpg
480KB, 540x696px
>>
>>2941443
Ok I posted a /b/ response at first forgetting myself. Here's the thing though, I've been buying games out of Mexico for snes for awhile. It's wher I got my copies of super copa, and a few pocky and rocky 2 copies. I thought you guys were flush? Am I wrong? I feel Brazil is like the retro game haven for buying at a good price. I kept this secret until completing my snes collection.
>>
>>2941443
Post chapolin the next time. Thank you
>>
>>2944665
NO MAMES! Shit I thought the people here were scummy but thats bad. I found and nearly snag a 29' PVM about 2 years but never went through with it.
also BUILD FREEDOM WALL and MAKE ANIME REAL
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.