[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Fantasy IV got a sequel, 3-D remake, and 2-D remake. Final

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: FF5_01.jpg (72KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
FF5_01.jpg
72KB, 600x337px
Final Fantasy IV got a sequel, 3-D remake, and 2-D remake. Final Fantasies V and VI got this. Why is that?
>>
Because Final Fantasy IV is one of the most loved entries, especially in Japan.
>>
>>2939923
Why doesn't she have purple hair?
>>
>>2939930
>she
>>
>>2939930
Because Squaresoft has a nasty habit of having the official art and the actual game art be very inconsistent.

SaGa Frontier is a pretty nasty offender.
>>
>>2939932
Spoilers!
>>
>>2939929
this

japan has no fucking taste
>>
japan doesn't care at all about VI. Dunno about V, seems like a really unpopular entry for normies
>>
>>2939934
Almost everyone but Asellus is pretty much a 1:1 with the original concept, the only exceptions to that are Liza, Annie and Red.
>>
>>2939956
I really like it Mechanically, but it's kind of bland in other areas for my taste. Then again I like 2 quite a bit, so clearly I have no taste to give.
>>
>>2940019
To each his own, the story is the most ridiculous bit of nonsense but isn't without its moments, e.g Galuf's death. But the job system is far more fun than the locked in system iv used and even though I'm a fan of vi, the whole magic system overshadows the more traditional class system. V just got it right.

IV
>Heard you like your ice cream plain 1 flavor at a time
V
>Heard you like to mix flavors and have toppings
VI
>We've heard you like syrup, 60/40 to your frozen dairy treat
>>
File: tumblr_nae6e2raV01tihg7ho1_1280.jpg (731KB, 1280x1762px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nae6e2raV01tihg7ho1_1280.jpg
731KB, 1280x1762px
>>2939930
I dunno, because she's gay for her sister?

Seriously, Amano was a siscon kinda guy by the look of it.
>>
File: 1448156871952.jpg (36KB, 527x386px) Image search: [Google]
1448156871952.jpg
36KB, 527x386px
>>2940102
Or maybe you're looking too much into things after years of fanservice and doujinshi?
>>
>>2940124
That too. I blame /u/, mostly. It's a very pleasant board to be on, for the most part.
>>
>>2940019
I like it too. Want to replay it to mess around with the classes, but getting through the beginning up to the first crystals is such a bore that I never do.
>>
Because IV is far and away the best FF.
>>
>FF5 and 6 utilize GBA roms
>>
>>2939930

Because Square's artistic direction staff, whoever that was, was stupid.
>>
>>2942135
Yeah, I dunno why they deviated from the Amano art when they have the technology to stick with it pretty loyally at this point.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.