[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't bring myself to continue playing this. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: bof1_cast_3603.jpg (141KB, 415x358px) Image search: [Google]
bof1_cast_3603.jpg
141KB, 415x358px
I can't bring myself to continue playing this. It's too dense. I made it to the golden city, where a thief keeps busting me out of jail.

I guess i have a long way to go right? I have more fond memories of BoF 2, i remember it being much more entertaining, even tough i haven't finished either of them.

You guys can still stomach this kind of gameplay? I sure cant anymore.
>>
>>2938936
Breath of Fire games are some of the most needlessly drawn out games completely full of fluff that ever graced the SNES and PS1.

I wouldn't even bother with any of them desu. I think the only ones I would recommend are 4 and Dragon Quarter.

4 has some interesting mechanics and story, and DQ has really nice gameplay.
>>
Multiple weeks without a BoF thread.

Now 2 BoF threads on the same day, on page 1 at the same time.

Why.jpg
Why.mp3
Why.exe
Why.org
>>
Fast Forward key is you're friend.
>>
>>2938936
BoF1 is the weakest of all BoF games.

The bad translation and excesive backtracking do not help.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 340x223px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 340x223px
>>2938936
>>
>>2938936
I played it when it was new and so didn't have the detriment of playing the later entries first. So, I've got some rosy nostalgia glasses that see this game as just fine and dandy.

>try as you might, Gobi will always suck
>>
>>2938936
All the Breath of Fire games are long and tedious, as well as heart wrenching and occasionally stomach turning in their subject matter, usually with a somewhat empty and lonesome ending that carries a deep indelible regret for the characters involved. It's hardly surprising that replaying them isn't a barrel of laughs or anything.

Except for Dragon Quarter

Dragon Quarter is completely different, it's punk rock af
>>
>>2939141
True dat. IV was probably the most sobering experience I've ever had in a video game, tied with killing Phalanx on Shadow of the Colossus, especially since Yuna, what with him being Mengele-meets-magic, gets away with all that shit. God, I hate that fox-eared motherfucker.

I've always really wanted to play Dragon Quarter, but can't find it for shit, and my computer is too much of a pussy to emulate PS2 games properly.
>>
>>2940113
>I've always really wanted to play Dragon Quarter, but can't find it for shit

There's this thing called ebay. It's cheap there.
>>
File: bof1-mogu.jpg (71KB, 560x450px) Image search: [Google]
bof1-mogu.jpg
71KB, 560x450px
That lil nigga ftw
>>
>>2940492
I always resented him for his dream dungeon. That place was the worst for my 10 year old self.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.