[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats a good comfy game for a VR anon and his GF to play all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: simcitysnes__06156.jpg (164KB, 600x417px) Image search: [Google]
simcitysnes__06156.jpg
164KB, 600x417px
Whats a good comfy game for a VR anon and his GF to play all day, snowed in with a blizzard?

We jammed on SimCity (SNES) pretty hard a few years ago, went well - you guys think Pac-Man 2 is too bizarre? Was also thinking Super Mario RPG.

Did our community ever come up with a consensus as to which is the definitive version of Harvest Moon?

inb4 wife, no retron in this cabin
>>
Kirby, Mario Kart, any cute game with co-op option.

No go brag about your GF to one of the normalfag boards
>>
>>2935530
>cute game with co-op option

Hit me. Been trying to think of one and I'm coming up dry. Like fucking goof troop or something? I'm not about to pull that shit where you hand controller 2 to someone and say "you can be Tails"
>>
If you can pull it off, each of you play one of the scenarios of RE2, and swap when you complete the first one. Planning on doing that with my "boy_ friend
>>
File: Bubble Bobble.jpg (13KB, 157x258px) Image search: [Google]
Bubble Bobble.jpg
13KB, 157x258px
>>2935558
?
>>
>>2935530
I don't get the appeal with having a gf/bf. It's just another person you have to deal with. I rather have a pet.
>>
>>2935570

Yeah well being snowed in Overlook Hotel style is the wrong day to announce "I wish you were a cat instead"
>>
>>2935523

my favorite 2 players on snes are:

DKC 1 & 2
Tetris & Dr Mario (the versus mode with a timer that switches between games is fun)
Turtles In Time
Mario Kart
Sunset Riders
Brawl Brothers
Zombies Ate My Neighbors (actually, this is the game you wanna play with her... I'll say no more)
>>
>>2935608
>Zombies Ate My Neighbors
this
>>
>>2935570
Virgin cuck faggot.
>>
>>2935558
Joe and Mac.
>which is the definitive version of Harvest Moon?
I think HM64 is the best. Friends of Mineral Town and Back to Nature are up there as well.
>>
File: PSOGL2_018.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
PSOGL2_018.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>GF
Just a heads up: GFs might cause memory loss.

Anyway here is what you need to fo:
Start a new game of Mario Kart Double Dash and unlock everything again with your GF.
>>
>>2935558
How you forget about Kirby Super Star, son?
>>
>>2935627
>using virgin as an insult on 4chan
Also, You don't even know what cuck means, do you normalfag?
>>
>>2935651
OP here brah, think this is the winner. Never beat the game myself but the shit is dooope and bitches love the pink man
>>
>>2935794

jesus christ, you sound like such a dudebro faggot. I bet your gf loves BBC
>>
File: tumblr_ms87fytpJl1qc57eco1_500.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms87fytpJl1qc57eco1_500.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
>>2935794
Holy shit
>>
>>2935530
> Kirby
One day I was playing Kirby and my gf was like "Wait, did you just EAT that guy? And now you've stolen his powers? That's some fucked up shit right there. Like a satanic ritual or something. They call this a kids game?" and she won't play Kirby cos he's too freaky, kek
>>
>>2935891
How many upvotes did you get for that sweet story
>>
>>2935530
>being such a turbo-virgin that someone merely mentioning a girlfriend is perceived as bragging by you
wow. champ, you have not done very well in thus life.
>>
>gf
jej
>>
My comfiest games:

LSD Dream Emulator
Super Mario 64
Sim City
EarthBound
Pilotwings 64 (SNES is good too)
Yoshi's Island
THPS 2
>>
>>2936176
I don't know if I'd call LSD, uh, comfy. It's certainly awesome, but it creeped me the fuck out.
>>
If you're doing SNES play Goof Troop for maximum comfy and awesome co-op
>>
>GF

kek
>>
>>2935523
Man if I had a GF to play Pac Man 2 with

That would be okay
>>
>>2935523

Lemmings (SNES)

Also Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball, obviously.
>>
>>2935523

Not quite /vr/ but, Pikmin could be really good for this
>>
>>2935568
Bubble Bobble, Super Mario 3 and Mario Kart are my go-to's for co-op.
>>
>>2935523
I love the Snes version of Harvest moon to this day, I don't know about definitive but that's the one I grew up with and the one I go back to.

Super pricey to buy a cart for though, luckily I bought mine for like $5 at a pawn shop.

Paper Mario is super comfy too, not /vr/ but I totally recommend Thousand year door.
>>
OP here. Weekend went well guys, thanks :)
Destroyed Kirby Superstar.
>>
Wild Guns for the SNES is great 2 player fun
>>
wtf autist MOD?
i typed some message yesterday about the win95 simcity 2000, why deleteit ?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.