[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I download a working rom of donkey kong 64 for pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-01-22-07-30-44.png (303KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-22-07-30-44.png
303KB, 1080x1920px
Where can I download a working rom of donkey kong 64 for pic related emulator?
>inb4 not retro
I can't post this on /v/ because they are fags, can you help /vr/ also , donkey kong discussion, dkc 2 was the best in the dkc trilogy
>>
>>2935072
How do Brazilian jungle monkeys have cell phones and internet service?
>>
File: 1434913861786.jpg (17KB, 310x206px) Image search: [Google]
1434913861786.jpg
17KB, 310x206px
>>2935170

>spanish
>brazil
>>
Your phone could use at the very least a couple more battery status indicators
>>
In the tiny chance that this is a kid and not a joke: you can't emulate N64 games like that.
You need a proper emulator like Project 64 on a powerful PC, and maybe try and use a speed-hacked rom. Then you can only start TALKING about decent experience of the game.
It's very easy to get DK64 booting on an emulator, however the N64 is very hard to emulate in itself, especially this game.

If it is a joke, well man I just wonder why you chose to try to waste my/our time like this. What good it did for you, I try to make the world a better place where I can.
>>
That emulator that you have is shit, and basically branched/stolen from the only Android emulator that's being worked on. It's name is Mupen64plus AE. Google that, go to the forum, install the 3.0 version. Then go to emuparadise and get donkey Kong 64

The poster above is a piece of shit that doesn't know what he's talking about either
>>
>>2935339
10/10
/thread
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.