[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think about one of your favorite games. Got one? Good. Now name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Dragon Warrior 4 (U).jpg (15KB, 200x275px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Warrior 4 (U).jpg
15KB, 200x275px
Think about one of your favorite games.
Got one? Good.
Now name something(s) you don't like about it.

I'll start:
I have been replaying pic related lately and I'm having trouble understanding the reason behind the game having your allies being controlled by AI after you start the final chapter. For most part this isn't a big problem as the AI is actually pretty good and fights just as you'd do but after learning certain spells the spell casters go full retard and do nothing but cast useless spells over and over again. Obviously the best example of this is Cristo a character with good stats, equipment and healing magic casting BEAT over and over again when it will never ever hit anything.
>>
>>2934637
That's why you play the DS remake, anon

Though frankly it's my least favorite out of the DQs I've played anyway (1,3,4,5)
>>
Contra Hard Corps

The Jungle stage. The boss of it is long and tedious, and there isn't much you can do to speed up parts of the battle because he's not damagable while moving to the next phase.

On top of that, in a game that has branched paths, it is one of the few stages you MUST play through each time, unless you take the secret ending in stage 3.
>>
Star Control 2

I guess.... Nope, literally perfect.
>>
>>2935983
Fuck slylandro probes.
>>
>>2936004
Ha, naw. They're easy to kill and they give you so many credits.
>>
>Digimon World
>Not much of a variety regarding digivolution
>Digimon are hard to get when certain parameters and stats are off by just the slightest
>>
File: gauntlet of fucking shamblers.png (644KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
gauntlet of fucking shamblers.png
644KB, 800x601px
THIS PART.
>>
>>2936234
Protip: Shoot the shambler with the nailgun weapons until it dies.

Then RUN to the end, avoiding anything and confront the Vore next to the teleporter with everything you have until the Spiked Sphere enters Shub-Niggurath.

Easy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.