[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey does anyone know where I can find the maps that came with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

Hey does anyone know where I can find the maps that came with A Link to the Past? I can find the overworld map but I can't find the dungeon maps.
>>
Press X
>>
I just wanted to say that I'm so glad my grandmother had that map laminated when I was a kid. I still have that thing, and in perfect shape. Being laminated probably ruins its value, but it's not like I'm going to get rid of it, anyway.
>>
File: Dick_Cheney.jpg (506KB, 1501x1900px) Image search: [Google]
Dick_Cheney.jpg
506KB, 1501x1900px
>>2933673
>>
>>2933695
cool grandma / 10
>>
>>2933657

The only reason I'm asking is I did a google search for it and it appeared on warosu, but that site is down right now. Someone had to have posted at one point in time though.
>>
>>2933695
Post a picture of it
>>
>>2933657
http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/snes/zelda3/maps.shtml
>>
>>2934106

Do you think I would have made this thread if I just needed a map to help beat the game? There are maps all over the internet, obviously I'm looking for a specific one.
>>
>>2934106
>Gargoyle's Domain

what the fuck are you doing dot jaypeg
>>
>>2934127
>http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/snes/zelda3/maps.shtml
Which one do you want then, you ungrateful prick?
>>
>>2934545

Read my first post moron.
>>
>>2934969
No, fuck you.
>>
Zelda is shit and so is this board
>>
>>2934992
That's a half truth!
>>
>>2934997

You're shit too, kiddo.

Fuck all of you
>>
>>2935003
>>2934992
>>2934991
>>2934545

His smile and optimism: GONE.
>>
>>2934969
>Dungeon maps

That's what was posted
>>
>>2935121
Why do you want dungeon maps?
>>
>>2935121

>that came with A Link to the Past
>>
File: 3.jpg (717KB, 1499x997px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
717KB, 1499x997px
Since nobody seems to understand, here's the foldout poster that came with A Link to the Past. The backside has some dungeon maps. I was just looking for a scan of that.

Sorry, I figured most of you could infer what I was talking about when I said, "the maps that came with the game".
>>
>>2935384
Push X. Those are the dungeon maps that came with the game.
>>
I don't remember any maps coming with my game other than the overworld.
>>
File: $_1.jpg (81KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
81KB, 400x266px
>>2935973

It's on the back of this map>>2935525

Here's what it looks like but ant-sized
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (493KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
493KB, 1400x933px
>>2935973
The only dungeon maps that came with the game are the ones you get in the dungeons.

>>2936058
Here's a bigger version of that picture, dumb ass, now fuck off.
>>
>>2936080

Thanks dude. I know I've been an asshole in this thread. I should have reworded my opening post. I do appreciate that you decided to share your copy though.
>>
>>2936093
I didn't share anything. I Google image searched the picture you just posted and went to the eBay page of the guy making and selling them.
>>
>>2936080
I've always wondered something... is it possible to beat Agahnim without ever getting the Moon Pearl?
>>
>>2936131
Yes. You just can't do shit in Dark World other than use the mirror without it.
>>
>>2936135
Does Sahashrala say something different to you when Agahnim sends you to the Dark World after killing him? And I'm guessing Link doesn't do the sword-spinning move...
>>
>>2936154
If I remember correctly he says something about not having the moon pearl and that you need to go back to the tower and get it. I'm preeety sure he still does the spin, just without the sword.

Maybe later I'll play through to that point and record what happens.
>>
I have the original Nintendo Power maps if that helps.
>>
>>2934997
Yeah, this board is fine. Except for Zelda threads.
>>
This whole thread could've been resolved by some schmuck going to ReplacementDocs.
>>
>>2936916
This whole thread could have been resolved had OP used the picture he was looking for as the OP.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.