[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's so great about banjo kazooie. I usually love rare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

What's so great about banjo kazooie. I usually love rare games, but I don't get what's so great about it? Every world has the same objectives and overall is a Super Mario 64 ripoff. Also the camera is ass. People keep saying it's both a classic rare game and an awesome game overall, but this just an overrated game fueled entirely by nostalgia. Help me out, I'm sick of all the praise it gets.
>>
It doesn't even get that much praise, grow up.
>>
>>2932913
Whenever n64/rare classics are brought up, BK always gets a mention
>>
>>2932909

this week this game has got nothing but shit on. what praise? this is like the 4th thread in the last 5 days talking about how much this game sucks... probably all started by you as well. calm the fuck down.
>>
I don't like it too, but holy shit OP what the fuck is your problem.
Sick of the praise it gets? Are you angry because you don't like a game?
>>
It's fun and has awesome levels. Not much more to it.
>>
>>2932909
recently started playing for the first time (im 25 before you get all ass jumbled just never played it) and im having a great time with it. charecters are pretty funny and the music seems really on point. honestly its a better mario rpg just with a less known character.
>>
I just started playing it as well. never knew much about it or paid much attention to reviews/criticism, so I pretty much only knew that it was well liked. through 7/9 levels in the manual so far.

it's got a lot of charm and I can definitely see why there's a lot of nostalgia for it. the camera is awkward and fucks you over in places - more than I experienced with SM64. attacks too, I feel like (birds are like 50/50 if you kill them or take damage in my experience)

I've enjoyed trying to 100% levels, but if that's not something you enjoy, I could see the gameplay feeling pretty empty.
>>
>>2932909
Fuck off with this thread. You don't need to be "helped out". Accept that some people may like it for their own reasons, nostalgia or not. Stop being autistic and accept that others can like things you don't. There's nothing anyone can tell you that can make you understand why.
>>
>>2932950
>>2932970
>>2933003
I'm sick of this goddamn game getting so much attention. Why do people like it so much? It comes up all the time when people mention rare
>>
File: 1427864746776.jpg (161KB, 625x560px) Image search: [Google]
1427864746776.jpg
161KB, 625x560px
>>2932909

3/10 post, thats the best i can give you OP. Keep trying though 10/10 bait threads take practice.
>>
>>2933016
I'm done with you. I'm sick of these stupid threads. It's clear that you're autistic and it really "bothers" you when people have opinions that are different from yours. Stop shitposting this stupid fucking thread every day.
>>
File: 1386918733192.jpg (102KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1386918733192.jpg
102KB, 400x500px
>>2932909
I personally played BK for the very first time in late 2013, using emulator. It was damn good experience, and I can finally understand why people praise it so much. I later on hunted down used copies from Ebay. I started B-T soon afterwards as well, but haven't finished it yet thanks to getting emulation issues later on.

Yeah, it's a "typical" collectathon from late 90s, but a very well done one at that. I found it fun to play and quite pleasing to look too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.