[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else ever find this sign playing California Speed? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 654543.png (356KB, 591x437px) Image search: [Google]
654543.png
356KB, 591x437px
Anyone else ever find this sign playing California Speed? What does it mean? Its fucking creepy man. Why would the creators put this in? Just to fuck with people and creep them out? It reads...

"SoMETIMES...
God TAKES MOMMIES
ANd PuPPIES AWAY
ANd SoMETIMES...
JuST SoMETIMES...
I do"
>>
OP here again, also can anybody please please please tell me how to unlock the Dozer car!?! I have every track and every secret car unlocked except the Dozer. I can not do it. Everything i try doesn't work. I have read a various websites how to unlock it but nothing works. It says to beat the california cup with the semi, but it doesn't work. Any help would be very much appreciated!!!
>>
its just some black humor that got past esrb. some dev prob wanted to freak some kids out
>>
>>2931663
Damn that's crazy discomforting.

Feel like it was put in there as a joke in development and just didn't get taken out in the end.

I thought the capitalization might be a code or something but:
ooddudouodo

doesn't look like it could mean anything. Probably just the devs goofing around.
>>
Its definitely one of the more freaky and disturbing easter eggs in games. Especially for a game like this.
>>
I do remember seeing that sign!

And as for the Dozer I can't remember but I assume you googled it as well. It looks like most sites say beat the Cali Cup with the semi but cheatcc says beat Do The State with the semi. I guess try that if you haven't. Good Luck.
>>
>>2931961
I beat them both with the semi and still didn't unlock it! Maybe tonight or tomorrow i will try again and see if i can manage to do it. If this thread is still alive, i'll report back. Thanks anon.
>>
I recall seeing people say that on the early Internet a lot. It was kind of an early meme. The developer just used it in the game. He probably posted on Usenet a lot back in the day.
>>
>>2932063
huh, so california speed had an old meme buried in it?

I wonder if someday people will look at other games which have done that and wonder what they're talking about. I imagine not, because stuff like rickroll (for example) will be much more prevalent on internet history pages.
>>
>>2931961
OP here

I managed to get the Dozer tonight, finally!

I made sure to place first in every race in the cali cup with the Semi and it worked. See, i thought you just had to come in 1st place over all in the championship to get it. But it seems you have to get 1st place in EVERY race for that cup. Anyways, finally got the fucker :D
>>
>>2931663
I unfortunately have never played this game but that sign actually made my morning. Thanks for that OP and thanks for that game devs
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.