[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Multicarts
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_6789.jpg (3 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_6789.jpg
3 MB, 2816x2112
There was a thread about multicarts a couple weeks ago with this multicart as the OP picture. I said I'd buy one and make a thread about it, so here's the thread. This multicart is available in either a red or gray shell and cost less than $20.

I'm willing to field any questions about it, but I'll say right off the bat that I do recommend it. It's a great way to play NES games that are very rare and expensive for a low cost.
>>
>NES multicart
>Team Ninja-era Ryu Hayabusa
>2k3 Turtles
Thanks for the trigger, OP.
>>
>>2931443
Multicarts and bootlegs have always had cover art like that. The cart has the 3 NES Ninja Gaidens and the three regular TMNT games plus Tournament Fighters, so I don't mind the cover art.
>>
>>2931424
>This multicart is available in either a red or gray shell and cost less than $20.
Where do you buy it?
>>
>>2931456
AliExpress. The particular seller I bought it from is selling it for $16.50 with free shipping.
>>
>>2931424
I remember, thanks for coming back OP
>>
File: 150 in 1.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
150 in 1.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1500
>>2931801
No problem.

Here's a composite photo of all 150 games on the cartridge.
>>
>>2931475
>that feel when you realized AliExpress doesn't take Paypal
>even if it did, it will be ONE OF THOSE sites that only allow Credit card associated accounts
>>
I swear they could do better if someone here spoke Chinese and sent them a list of all the English roms for that multicart.

Also I've heard in a previous thread that the cartridge has been know to fry out overtime due to a bad choice in a component.
>>
>>2931990
I think the gimmick is it's the best ROM list in multicart history, because every mutlicart for the past 20 years has been "here's 2,000 different versions of Arkanoid"

>Also I've heard in a previous thread that the cartridge has been know to fry out overtime due to a bad choice in a component.
That's unsurprising but depressing. I thought one of those would make a really good cheap substitute for an Everdrive.
>>
>>2931990
Yeah, it would be nice if every game on the cart were U.S. versions, but considering I spent $0.11 per game, I don't really have any room to complain. I already own carts of several of the games on this so I can play those if I want them in English. Being able to play stuff like Gun Nac, Recca, Little Samson, Kick Master, or Mighty Final Fight without spending hundreds is worth it, imo.
>>
>>2931992
>>2932007

Yea I shouldn't be complaining considering that you get multiple unique rarities but if I knew how to make a multicart rom I would and spam it to them saying in Chinese "Sell this version to Round-eye".
>>
File: 2016-01-20 12.13.29.jpg (870 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016-01-20 12.13.29.jpg
870 KB, 2048x1536
My one from Ailexpress arrived

About £4 for 150 different games.
Cart plastic is a bit crappy
It also comes apart with next to no force

For that price im not arsed, it works
>>
>>2932023
That would be really nice. It'd definitely be the most-bought multicart ever made, but it would be a double-edged sword since it would reduce the desire for flash carts and thus increase their price.
>>
>>2931928
>games
>Rock Board

man that game sucks, it's like fortune street without any depth.
>>
>>2932237
>>2932237
also I saw listed both Kage and Lgend of Kage. I just assumed Kage was the latter, are they the same game twice or is it another game similarly named?
>>
>>2932245
Kage is the Japanese version of Shadow of the Ninja. Legend of Kage is different.
>>
>>2931928
After delving a bit deeply into this multicart, the G.I. Joe games included are switched. "G.I. Joe 1" is Atlantis Factor and "G.I. Joe 2" is Real American Hero.
>>
>>2931424
Gameboy had the best multicards with like 64 or more games pushed into it. Had a lot of obscure games but also always soem known games.
I still remmeber that crocodile pinball game or that homestuck troll puzzle game with reverse time gimmick.
>>
>>2931424
save feature works?
>>
>>2937365
Yes, although only Kirbys Adventrue has saving.
>>
Good shit, OP. Thanks.
I ordered mine around the same time you did, but the fucking Italian postal service likely lost it, as it hasn't shown yet.
>>
>>2931990
How true is that tale?

I ordered those yellow multicarts that has the RE covers And chinese writing, the 400 in 1 and not from aliexpress tough cause they don take PayPal.

Find it hard to relieve tough, i have 2 old multicarts with no repeats and i have Always played them on real NES.

They still work
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 460756

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.