[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (377KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
377KB, 750x1334px
I'm having a hard time deciding which one I should get. Didn't grow up with SNES. Could use some help.
>>
>>2930746
I prefer Super Metroid of those three, but you may feel differently. What other games do you really like?

Can't go wrong with any though.
>>
Buy a flash cart instead, nigger.

No girl is going to fuck you because you ave a legit metroid cart
>>
>>2930748
Well, I played N64 the most so games like Mario 64 and OoT. Never played any of the Metriod games. The only Castlevania I've played was on 360
>>
>>2930746
Super Metroid. It's phenomenal.
>>
>>2930760
I'm inclined to say LttP because of OoT, but still recommend Super Metroid. It's a different experience, but the Metroid and Zelda games are actually fairly similar structurally.
>>
Metroid seems to be the common consensus
>>
Sūpā Metoroido, then LTTP, then SCIV. You can't go wrong with any of them though
>>
>>2930760
>Never played any of the Metriod games
If you think you'd like it, Super Metroid is probably the best game of its kind. I've always felt ALttP was a little overrated, personally, but it's still a great game. It might not necessarily appeal to you even if you liked Ocarina, though.
>>
>>2930776
It really is one of the best games of all time. Enjoy!
>>
western games are so expensive compared to super famicom ones holy shit
i never bother looking at them because i have a flashcart and a super famicom
>>
>those prices

Just emulate. Jesus. Stop encouraging reseller scum.

>>2930749

SNES Flashcarts are just as overpriced, although if I were so autistic that I *had* to own the original hardware, I would probably just go this route.
>>
Castlevania
>>
>>2930746
Metro I'd if you feel you must buy. Seriously though you should emulate the others, all 3 are gr8
>>
From personal enjoyment, alttp > CV4 >SM.
>>
>>2930749

get one game for $50 or almost every single game for a bit more...

>just as overpriced

hmmmmmmm
>>
>>2930746
Tough one, anon. I grew up with LttP and Castlevania, but I played Super Metroid much later.

While all deserve to be played, I would get Super Metroid. There is just something about it.
>>
>>2930815
>Just emulate.
Fuck off, poor fag. He didn't make the thread to ask about the prices.
>>
>>2930746
For the love of God OP if you're going to get Super Metroid at least buy the Japanese Super Famicom version, its less than half the price and its completely in English.
>>
Grab that Super Mario Kart above all of them instead. Invite some friends over and play battle mode.
>>
>>2930904
Fuck off hipsterfag. Go enjoy buying shit overpriced game
>>
Not OP but is

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Earthbound-Mother-2-Super-Nintendo-SNES-JAP-NTSC-Good-Condition-/161882037096?hash=item25b0ebdb68:g:rqUAAOSw~bFWP2~r

Worth it?
>>
>>2931191
If you can read Japanese, sure
>>
>>2930906
a link to the past. more play time for your $
>>
>>2930746

All of these are great but I would choose Super Metroid because I received the most enjoyment out of that one.
>>
>>2930815
One flashcart that can play nearly every SNES game is probably the same amount as buying those three games in OP's picture.
>>
>>2931179
I'm a hipster fag because I have money?
Kek
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.