[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good youtube channels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: videoLogoIcon_black.jpg (11KB, 240x201px) Image search: [Google]
videoLogoIcon_black.jpg
11KB, 240x201px
/vr/ related youtubers

> dfortae
mostly old dos crpgs, hobbyist level quality

> pixelmusement ancient dos games
obscure games covered well by cringeworthy brony virgin shut-in, fair production quality

> metal jesus rocks
unattractive man in 40s and his friends, all with mental amounts of new and old collectables, high quality

> super bunnyhop
well spoken though opinionated reviewer who misses huge pivotal points and blames the game for it, high quality

who do you watch? who sucks?

inb4 classic game room memes like multiple marks, killing derek, wind squid, gamecom, and that coked up chicken
>>
>>2922915

e-celeb cancer, there is already a youtube thread on the first page, kill yourself for not checking the catalog
>>
File: 1438114711534.jpg (22KB, 243x384px) Image search: [Google]
1438114711534.jpg
22KB, 243x384px
>>2922915
I appreciate what you're trying todo anon, but this thread is going to devolve into shit-posting and "NOT /VR/!!!" autists screaming in no time.

With that said:

>KidShoryuken
His walkthroughs of video game stores in Japan are drool-inducing.

>Jimmy Hapa (Import Gaming FTW!)
Despite his sometimes cringey humor, he does comprehensive, detailed summaries / reviews
of many quality Japanese-only games.

>My Life in Gaming
Quality videos about video options for /vr/ like the XRGB and PVM's with Scart cables. They also do quality video reviews and summaries of various retro games and systems.

>strafefox
Very high-quality videos about MSX Konami games, Genesis action games, etc. Very high production values and excellent editing.

>Chrontendo
Dr. Sparkle doing summaries and reviews of every Famicom game made.

>すくりん@DragonScreen RetroGames
Similar to Chrontendo, but from a Japanese Youtuber / NicoNico uploader with a little higher production values and a little faster getting through games.

>sfczensoft
Same thing as above, but for Super Famicom games.
>>
Pannenkoek2012 (mentioned here: >>2914875 ) does no A-button and 255 coin runs of Super Mario 64. This is much more complicated than it sounds. For example, in one video he has to run backwards for 25 hours to lower his speed enough to warp out of bounds to a parallel universe. If you like seeing people push the boundaries of video games, this channel is great.

Game Theory hasn't put out a good video in a while, but his older stuff (pre-FNAF shit) is pretty good. The more math-intensive stuff is sometimes incorrect (the Majora's moon video was especially wrong), but his videos on EarthBound and Polybius were excellent.
>>
fuck off
>>
>>2922915
GameSack
>>
>>2922956
Chrontendo hasn't updated in a year or so though, has it?
Nothing has shown up on my feed.
>>
>>2922956
Fuck off and die you e-celeb cancerous newfag.
>>
>e-celeb shit

Keep this fucking cancer off /vr/
We don't want this board to become the next iteration of /v/
>>
>>2923804
Exactly you people posting about ecelebs are ruining /vr/.
Do you really want this to become /v/?
In /v/ all they do is argue all the time about stupid shit and go completely off topic!
OP... YOU are making this become /v/ with your stupid post.
>>
>>2923796
Nothing that anon posted is e-celeb in any way you fucking tard.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys anymore?
>>
>>2923886
>metaljesusrocks
>super bunnyhop
>not e-celebs
>>
>>2923895
Read you fucking idiot, I'm talking about >>2922956 getting called >>2923796
>>
>>2922949
>>2923307
>>2923796
>>2923804

Hide and move on if you don't like it. The thread is not against the rules and no one else in here is causing any problems. You're not helping anyone on either side of the argument with these posts, you're just stirring up controversy.

Anyways, bumping with Matthewmatosis. Arguably not retro, but it's worth adding him here anyways. He does extremely in depth game reviews (30+ minutes) that are free of any bullshit. He has his opinions, but he always clearly states them instead of trying to pass them off as fact. Good if you like 3D Zelda and Mario.
>>
>>2923815
>all they do is argue all the time about stupid shit and go completely off topic!

Sounds familiar.
>>
SuperDeadite has some neat original hardware arcade PCB videos. Also some X68000 things but I don't know much about them.

ObsoleteGeek/robivy64 has similarly obscure real hardware videos.

Lukemorse1 has some interesting hardware and repair videos as well as game shopping in Japan videos.
>>
>>2922915
OP I think you would like this new cuck website called http://www.blacked.com
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.