[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate this so much, it flips always wrong. Trading card game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_0005.jpg (1MB, 3920x2204px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0005.jpg
1MB, 3920x2204px
I hate this so much, it flips always wrong. Trading card game drives me really mad.
The last time i wish to throw my gameboy at the wall lays 10 yrs behind.
Is there ans way to manipulate this shit?
>>
Hold down B just before it lands. Just kidding it doesn't actually do anything.
>>
You hate RNG shit?
Never play X-COM or any SRPG.
>>
In this one its really hard and internet people telling u can time it
>>
I'm pretty sure the coin toss was 'real', meaning you could always get heads if you timed it right.

the game will fuck you in the ass by the time you get to the league, regardless.
>>
TNG is really easy, just build a poison/stun deck.
>>
if you're not running a Haymaker deck with Hitmonchan, Electabuzz, and Scyther you're doing it wrong.
>>
Don't use shit that requires coin flips then. Also, all coin flip results are decided by the game at the start of your turn. Don't like the results you get? Turn game off then on again and use a different attack or don't use that item card now.
>>
>>2921820
>I'm pretty sure the coin toss was 'real', meaning you could always get heads if you timed it right.

No, the coin flips are completely pre-determined before every flip. You can't change the outcome whatsoever, even with saving and reloading.
>>
>>2924408
this, made me so mad as a kid sometimes when I tried to cheat the system.
>>
>>2924408
Where did sou know that from?
>>
>>2924653
Not that guy but the coin is predetermined way before the flip. I got mad and tried to cheat with save states on emu..... didnt work and QQ'd
>>
>>2924665
What a pain i guess its determined since we are born, im using exeggutor, easy if you toss 10 times. But having tossed 7 times wrong in a row...geez.
IT always feels like you timed well if it works.
>>
>>2921773
Turn your camera 90 degrees and then the picture will flip the right way.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.