[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's settle this for once and all: What's the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 7azwe.png (4KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
7azwe.png
4KB, 400x300px
Let's settle this for once and all: What's the best ninja game and why is it Ninja Gaiden?
>>
>>2921290
Ninja Gayden
>>
I personally like the retro Shinobi series more.
>>
>>2921307

I'm sure that would be more clever if it even remotely resembled the title's pronunciation.
>>
>>2921307

Say it with me
nee'n-zhjah-gah'ee-deh'n
>>
You have to be specific when making a thread like that.
Best ninja game? Tenchu.
Best side scrolling ninja game? Shinobi.
>>
>>2921307
My second to favorite NES game after Super Mayreo
>>
File: 538848-ayame.jpg (243KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
538848-ayame.jpg
243KB, 500x714px
hah hah

No
>>
The best Ninja Gaydar game is Ninja Gaiden 3 for Famicom... they crippled it for the western release.
>>
I feel as though Ninja Gayshit 2 is the best of the bunch. It's every bit as challenging as the first, but Ryu can crawl up and down walls.
>>
>>2921503
>It's every bit as challenging as the first

It's not even close to being as challenging as NG1. You'd have to handicap yourself to match the challenge (no silhouettes, no climbing.)
>>
Let's stop talking about Ninja Goyden so somebody tell me the name of an arcade ninja game where you controlled a ninja that had a silver dog/wolf that would bite your enemies so you could kick their ass.
>>
>>2921652
Shadow Dancer, but play the genesis remake instead as it's a better game.
>>
Wrath of the black manta is kinda nice
>>
>>2921658
Thanks, I'll try that one then.
>>
>>2921658
Different games. The Megadrive version is more like a sequel.
>>
>>2921707
That's what I meant, the sequel on the megadrive is a better game than the arcade.
>>
Original triple-screens cabinet Ninja Warrior with headphones for extra shamisen is the best retro Ninja experience you can experience.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmFPA7vcRmc
>>
File: ninja princess sega.jpg (56KB, 378x500px) Image search: [Google]
ninja princess sega.jpg
56KB, 378x500px
You're all wrong.
>>
>>2921868
This is a fun game but come on

Not exactly retro but ninja five o
>>
Revenge of Shinobi followed by NG1 and Shinobi 3.
>>
>>2921307
Ninja Gaijin
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifDhNz0NeYw

Revenge of Shinobi is tied with this and there is no other competition the end.
>>
File: Galford-ss3.jpg (111KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
Galford-ss3.jpg
111KB, 700x800px
>>2921952
>>
>>2921932
Ninja 5-0 was great, would have been great in 3D.
>>
>>2921320
This. Ninja Gaiden trilogy is ok, but it's filled with too much bullshit to enjoy in one sitting. Revenge of Shinobi and Shinobi III are the best.
>>
File: robot-ninja-haggleman.jpg (608KB, 800x617px) Image search: [Google]
robot-ninja-haggleman.jpg
608KB, 800x617px
>>2921290
Lies, all lies.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.