[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ACTION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

ACTION
>>
The pedal thing was the cleverest implementation of a cover mechanic ever made.
>>
USE THE GRENADE
>>
File: 236x177_DA8.jpg (36KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
236x177_DA8.jpg
36KB, 236x177px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnFVKEucais
>>
So which of the classics did you like better? The castle, the mall or the cruise boat?
>>
>>2919778

I'm inclined to agree...definite fun times. My ankle would get sore after a while using that thing, though.

>>2919843

Mall = Crisis Zone(with the machine gun)? Definitely that, though the first Time Crisis is a close second.
>>
>>2919846
Oops I meant to say the fancy hotel. The Time Crisis 1 special mission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-nVTC_Ogjs&t=3m23s

I say mall because I always remember the jewelry stores. Crisis Zone isn't classic I don't think.
>>
>>2919771

Boy do I love the way ACTION sounds, the moment I heard I knew I was in for some badass fun with that big gun with the recoil (when it was working) and the pedal.

Time Crisis, holy shit man
>>
Can someone please tell me what the fuck the thugs yell because I keep hearing "shhhhhhhhhhucks"
>>
>>2919849

Ah, gotcha. Still trying to track down a copy of Time Crisis for the PSX, so I have no opinion on that one.
Crisis Zone may not be retro, but in a similar vein to >>2919852's comment, holy shit that machine gun was even better than TC's handguns...
>>
File: Police_911_-_2001_-_Konami[1].jpg (84KB, 710x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Police_911_-_2001_-_Konami[1].jpg
84KB, 710x1080px
>>2919778
>>2919846
Shit, Niggers
>>
>>2919912
Had to please to try that one out, it was a Jp import cabinet so the name escaped me but I'll never forget the work out that thing gave me.

Amazing precision, fun gun play and a nice down to earth style. Wish more arcades had it.
>>
>>2919923
the pleasure* im tired
>>
File: 6294870_1_l.jpg (64KB, 570x864px) Image search: [Google]
6294870_1_l.jpg
64KB, 570x864px
>>2919912

That's cute...I will never forget the stupid mistake I made of playing this before going into my factory job the next day.

Your point is noted and conceded, though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JttcsA-rUP0
if anyone cares, I have uploaded the soundtrack to the Time Crisis 1 special mission.
>>
>>2919912

Fucking loved that game.
>>
>>2919912
>>2919930
>neither of these were ported to the Wii
>>
>>2919852
>that recoil
I remember when I first felt it it got me by surprise
BAM!
really?
BAM!!
omfg
BAM!!!
By the third shot I was awed forever
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.