[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ax Battler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Axbattler.jpg (31KB, 220x308px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Axbattler.jpg
31KB, 220x308px
I'm trying to like this game but i can't anybody else had the same experience?
and general game gear thread
>>
stop playing it if you don't like it retard
>>
>>2913772
how about you go bavk to v faggot
>>
>>2913774
you seem pretty mad, maybe you shouldn't force yourself to play things you don't like
>>
>>2913769
Why do you want to like it so badly? It's not like its a must-play classic or something. Just play something else.
>>
>>2913780
well i just got a game gear never played this game and enjoyed most the series had to offer but this is pretty shit i just want to give it a chance.
And hence asking if others had the same experience.
>>
>>2913774
He has a point. You're trying to force yourself to play something you don't like. If I told you "I played it and loved it!" how would that help you, if you're not enjoying it?

This is why I encourage people to emulate and at least see if they like something before buying it. Now you're stuck with trying to convince yourself you're having fun with something you're not or buyer's remorse.
>>
>>2913794
Well, you could always sell it.
>>
>>2913797
Sure. But now you've gone through a heck of a lot of rigmarole just to try out a game and see if you like it.

Not telling you how to live your life or anything, but to me it seems like a huge waste of time and effort.
>>
>>2913794
i bought the game gear for some other titles but that was only 4 AUD so no complaints on the price. ill probably end up sticking it with other stuff i don't want and use it in a swap
>>
>>2913775
Completion of the story, or trying to figure out why you don't like it, why other people do, I've only got this one hand with me, and I'm stuck in the back middle seat between my sisters on this case trip from Wisconsin to Texas. Sorry. Flashback to when I owned a gamegear. All valid reasons. So OP, why ARE you still paying it?
>>
>>2913818
>I've only got this one game with me, and I'm stuck in the back middle seat between my sisters on this car trip from Wisconsin to Texas.
Silly auto correct.
>>
>>2913815
>only 4 AUD
No worries then, I recommend playing until you're sure you don't like it and then never touch it again. Take it from me, there's far too many games out there to play. Don't waste your time unless it's great.
>>
>>2913818
i stopped mostly because it was boring me and wife is trying to sleep and i can't but i am playing fantasy zone which is fun
>>
>>2913821
oh yeah been gaming nearly 30 years have had a few regrets
>>
>>2913769
I've tried to enjoy it before but couldn't. I remember playing it when I was younger though, and it was a relatively hard game to identify after all those years, so when I finally found it again and emulated it was a big disappointment.
>>
>don't like a game
>"try" to like it
Why? Why waste time and put yourself through it?

Reminds me of a guy I knew years ago who would always buy beer even though he hated it, you could see the look of BLEH on his face each drink he took. And why did he do it? Because everyone else likes beer, it's what the fellow guys were always drinking, so he was "trying to like it".
>>
>>2913992
That sounds like the people who say "if you actually like the taste of beer you must be an alcoholic" I always thought it was the opposite.
>>
>>2913969
yeah every mechanic feels unfinished, like battles almost every step you get hit once the fight is over, or the fact you can stand in the middle of the screen and spam attack to mostly win fights providing the enemy can not jump. And the 2D side scroll sections are just god awful.
>>
>>2913992
>1
if you continued to read the thread you would know why and i do not think too many people today enjoy or play that game
>>
>>2914384
then lets all turn it into a game gear thread.
what are peoples best games for this system?
>>
>>2913820
>Silly auto correct.
No. Silly you. You are the one who allows a machine to modify your words.
>>
>>2913818
The only reason someone should play an entire game to find out why they don't like it is if they're writing an indepth analysis which I highly doubt OP is doing. Also really doubt Ax Battler has a super engaging story that makes it worth the endeavor.
>>
File: 1423769039013.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1423769039013.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>2913769
>Ax Battler
>Uses a sword
>>
>>2915882
AHHAHAH yeah i thought that too
>>
>>2915842
OP here no i have no intention to continue and the story is someone stole the golden axe and you have to get it back the fate of the world is in the balance and i am not sure why
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.