[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember when I was a kid, my Rygar was bugged or something,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 2362167-nes_rygar[1].jpg (2MB, 1538x2100px) Image search: [Google]
2362167-nes_rygar[1].jpg
2MB, 1538x2100px
I remember when I was a kid, my Rygar was bugged or something, I couldn't pass this one certain screen.

I'm about to go back like 25 years later and settle some unfinished business

Who is your Rygar? Games you still have to beat thread
>>
File: 49626_front.jpg (144KB, 640x877px) Image search: [Google]
49626_front.jpg
144KB, 640x877px
>>2912873

Robo Warrior

fuck that game, I'm convinced it's impossible. Either that or I'll just never figure out how to play it.
>>
>>2912873
R-Type, TurboGrafx version

never got past Stage 4

apparently they even had the audacity to ADD an extra boss in the port. Fuck that shit
>>
>>2912873
Every play the PS2 Rygar? It's good.
>>
I have Rygar, and had it since I was a kid. Took ages to beat it though because I live in Europe.

My "Rygar" is Ikari Warriors which I also had as a kid. It's practically impossible, and is the only game I from my childhood I didn't bother actually beating because it's just so shit. This is coming from someone who beat 5 consecutive loops of GnG.
>>
My Rygar is still EU Rygar.
Because that goddamn level cap.
Beat US Rygar without any issue though.
>>
>>2912939
>it's just so shit.

nigga ikari warriors is awesome.

i have beaten it 2p. it took an entire night nonstop
>>
Secret Ties. the disappearing blocks are too much
>>
Xenogears. I put it down at the end of disc one like 12 years ago.
>>
>>2913013
Godawful controls, 3 deaths and you have to start over from the beginning (unless you cheat) in a game that takes like hours just to walk through even if there would be no enemies on the screen... No thanks.
>>
>>2912873
Where can I find more high resolution NES/SNES covers?
>>
>>2913027
ABBA code bruh. come on now. you aren't actually supposed to beat the game on 3 lives.

However you have to input the ABBA code perfectly, it's a skill in itself
>>
>>2912873
Not gonna lie, my Rygar. . .was Rygar.
I remember watching my dad play that game and he would spend hours grinding out hit points and shit in the underground level with the little trilobite looking shits. He thought it was faster and that they gave more tone or something. So he takes pretty much an entire day monopolizing the Nintendo to beat it and both me and my little brother asked him, you know we spent an entire Saturday (back in the prime 90's SatAM cartoon days too Missed fucking Carmen Sandiego and Power Rangers for this shit) if he would let us either stay up and watch him beat it or if he would wait till tomorrow. Sure he says. Last thing I hear before I drift off to sleep "wow fuck that game was hard, guess we can take it back tomorrow"
Dad's a bit of a dick
Fast forward a year, we now own a copy of Rygar and I'm determined to break this thing open and show him how a real gamer beats a fucking game. I've got the whole thing mapped out and I know the best grinding spot I'll get it done before The Tick comes on. Take That Dad!!
. . . .except the parentals decided that this day. . was the day to hit The Zoo. Why the fuck do I want to see some dirty animals the happiness of all of Argol is at stake. I'm balls deep in this game at this point I've managed to get to the same tone and life point counter he was taking on the final boss and it's only taken me an hour. But it's ok, we know that game has no save function but . . .we'll leave it running. You can finish it when we come back.
The whole day I watching lions and tigers and bears oh shit, and all I can think about is Rygar, stuck mid jump waiting for me to come back and finish his game.
I walk through the door and look at the TV console. . . .the Nintendo's light is blinking. . . .power surge during the day.
I did not touch that game again until my birthday last year when some asshole. . .ok my Dad, gave me a copy because he heard I was collecting NES games again. I beat it that day, 1 hour 6 min
>>
Shadow Run on Genesis. Was given to me CiB from my brother in law(got his model1 too!). I have started and quit that game more times than I can count. I die at some part or Fuck up a run bad so I quit in frustration only to come crawling back a year or so later to try again.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.