[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought one of these and I want to mod it for RGB - through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Super Famicom Jr.png (217KB, 626x403px) Image search: [Google]
Super Famicom Jr.png
217KB, 626x403px
Just bought one of these and I want to mod it for RGB - through the multi-out if possible. Hook me up v
>>
>buying glorified clones
>>
Get a real one. fag.
>>
sure! You just need to identify the correct signals off the video chip. Ohwaityoucant! Your shitty system on a chip clone doesn't have one.
>>
http://www.ffviman.fr/switch-snes/video-rgb-sfc-jr.html
>>
>>2911572
>>2911575
Well, I don't speak langue abandoner, but that's pretty clear.

Thanks anon! I may get one just to try it.
>>
Hi OP, >>2911459 here.

I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry for insulting your purchase and I hope you can have fun with it, but I was rather sour when I made that post. I'm sure you will understand and have a nice time modding your system.
>>
>>2911651
>6 replies
>7 posters

T-thanks though
>>
>>2911459
>>2911545
>>2911572
The S. Famicom Jr. was the redesign of the SFC, what are you guys droning on about?
>>
>>2911651
Not OP. But we all have shitty days. Have a coffee, cheer up :)
>>
>>2911648
>>2911678
not me (OP)

>>2911575
Thanks but I can't read french :(

Can anyone at least tell me if the japanese Jr and the US mini are exactly the same inside? Thinking of using the guide on retroRGB
>>
>>2912725
Looking at the french guide, it looks to be almost exactly the same inside, aside from perhaps slightly different silk screening. Same pin out, same resistor values needed, same multi-av pinouts.

And, if you look at the french one, it states that it's for the Sufami Jr or SNES mini (US).

>Une Super Famicom Jr ou Super-NES Jr US

RetroRGB's guide for the encoder bypass would work as well, should you ever decide to go that route.
>>
>>2911572
are you retarded?
>>
>>2912886
>RetroRGB's guide for the encoder bypass would work as well, should you ever decide to go that route.

is it worth it over the normal mod?
>>
>>2913000
If your console has the "vertical bar" issue (which these models have a lesser chance of) it can diminish or get rid of it out-right.
>>
>>2913031
I just use a flashcart.
>>
>>2913146
Hm? The vertical bar has to do with the console. t is a band of interference in the middle of the screen. It apparently varies from unit to unit, but it is easier to see on a solid color.
>>
>>2913031
Will I be able to use the same scart cable/power adapter as a normal super Famicom?
>>
>>2913526
Either of the mods will work fine with your standard SCART cable(using composite video for sync).
This doesn't affect the power adapter, so yes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.