[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good Sega CD games I can get complete for under

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (32KB, 530x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 530x323px
What are some good Sega CD games I can get complete for under $30?

As of now I only own Sonic CD and Sewer Shark.
>>
File: piracy-not-theft-.jpg (27KB, 460x328px) Image search: [Google]
piracy-not-theft-.jpg
27KB, 460x328px
All of them
>>
Heimdall
>>
>>2909237
This, really. You're going to be paying an arm and a leg for any of the decent Sega CD games at this point.

I know well the pain of having a Sega CD and pretty much just Sewer Shark. I think there was a time my Stockholm syndrome was so bad I almost didn't hate it.
>>
Sega CD doesn't even have any copy protection, right?
>>
>>2909251
same as 3DO and DC and in fact the majority of CD based consoles back then had no copy protection but the ps1
>>
>>2909251
Nope.

>>2909237
Hi, anon, not OP, but I just got a Sega CD and want a tutorial on how to burn backups. I read all over, but I still can't find a "babby's first tutorial", which is what I need.

I know most places have ISOs, but everywhere says you want to burn Bin or CUE files. Is there a site that has BIN/CUE? This would skip the step of having to convert the ISOs. Also, I know to use the lowest burn speed your computer allows as well as use CD-Rs.

Thanks anons. Know that your guidance will allow me to play Snatcher for the first time.
>>
>>2909237
That's not even an accurate answer to OP's question though. "Complete" means box + manual.
>>
>>2909297
Well OP's question is pretty dumb, even bottom of the crap would be hard to find complete for under $30.
>>
>>2909235
Please never spawn
>>
>>2909325
Holy fuck dude, what's your problem?
>>
>>2909334
Anger issues. He comes here so he can blow off steam by getting pissed off over tiny things like that.
>>
>>2909314
There are plenty of complete Sega CD games you can get for $40 if you're patient enough on eBay for a good price. Hopefully that's cheap enough for OP.
>>
>>2909356
Yeah but good ones? If OP is collecting and getting into Sega CD he's going to have to deal with fairly steep prices if he wants to get anything worth playing or actually adding to a collection.

If he just wants to play then copied games is far and away the better way to go. Sega CD has some amazing games, it would be a shame for him to miss out on Flink, Popful Mail, Vay, the original Lunars and other classics like that.
>>
>>2909294
Not that guy but I think the low burn speed thing might actually be outdated info at this point. I recall reading this and have had success with my own CD, so give it a try. Of course you'll likely want to use high-quality disks either way.

Just so you know, the system has no copy protection but it still isn't region-free. You need to put foreign bios on your hardware if you want to play region-free games. How exactly that works, I do not know. I believe it's either a hardware thing or you use a flashcart to spoof it, and the flashcarts have spotty performance.
>>
>>2909403
I have a Mega Everdrive V2. People on the Kirkzz forums say it is flawless when using it as a foreign bios.
>>
>>2909235
The MK port is pretty sweet.
>>
Popful Mail, Vay.
>>
>>2911254
Last time I checked Popful Mail went for $100+
>>
Theirs Earthworm Jim Special edition which comes with extra levels.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.