[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Repair/Mod General - GameTechWiki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 12

File: Gtw_mario.png (101KB, 684x629px) Image search: [Google]
Gtw_mario.png
101KB, 684x629px
Repairs. Mods. Technical questions. Bring 'em here.

http://www.gametechwiki.com/w/index.php/Main_Page

Don't forget to clean your consoles and accessories every so often. That will fix most problems with games and controllers not working. Check out this guide for help:
http://www.gametechwiki.com/w/index.php/Game_and_Console_Cleaning
>>
>>2894026
Thanks Mario :)
>>
>>2894026
Thank you Mr. Mario!
>>
>>2894026
Anyone know how to fix a scratch on the LCD of a DMG?

I got one in the mail and the screen protector came off, leaving a somewhat large scratch on the screen.
>>
When I output Dreamcast via VGA blue color channel gets fucked up and a huge red line appears on top of a screen. I wonder if it's a problem with my DC or with VGABox. When I output with composite via same VGABox everything works fine.
>>
>>2897245
Do you know that the VGA cable is fine? I've had crappy VGA cables lose a color channel.
>>
>>2894026
What consoles need to be and or should be modded

For example I know most PC Engine Turbografx need their capacitors replaced or they'll be ruined in the future
>>
>>2897264
I've tried a bunch of cables. All of them work fine with my PC. Is there a way to test a VGA slot?
>>
>>2897270
>NES
Disable that fucking CIC. Lift that pin. It is not needed, so much so that it was removed entirely in the top-loader. Disable the CIC and enjoy the massive decrease in flashing light syndrome.
You can video mod for s-video and RGB, but composite is just fine, and NES does composite natively with any generic male to male cable.
If you get tired of the controller cutting into your flesh, get the dogbone or mod your SNES controller to work on the NES.
>SNES
Got a NA SNES? Cut out those plastic tabs in the cart slot, now you can play JP games.
Get an s-video cable if you don't go component.
>Genesis
If your version has shitty audio, you can replace the audio hardware with a DIY that gets great sound. You can even make model 3's sound good.
If you go RGB, you can greatly improve the video quality and eliminate all jailbars by installing a new THS7314(the RGB amp used in most RGB mods for retro systems), but it requires a bit of work.
>Saturn
Get a modchip installed or one of those new Rhea or whatever they are called.
From what I hear the 4MB Action Replay cart is highly recommended.
>PSX
Modchip that fucker. They are cheap as hell, and burning games is easy as fuck if you have proper bin+cue rips.
>N64
RGB modding is recommended, otherwise go s-video cable.
>Master System
If you don't mind dropping the dosh, you can mod in FM audio support, which is supported by some of the better games on the system.
>Game Boy
Pretty good backlight mods out there, but you should focus on getting the Pocket, as it had one of the better screens. Looks best with the backlight mod.
>Game Gear
Replace those caps, and get the replacement LCD screen kit. Or just make it output to your TV.

All I can think of right now.
>>
>>2897568
>All I can think of right now
Seriously? I thought you just ran out of blog space.
>>
>>2897568
That was amazing, thank you.

Also my wife got drunk the other night and shat in my frontloader NES (don't ask) and now it seems like it's bricked.

Should I open it up and deep clean it or just consider it a sign from God to buy a NES-101?
>>
>>2897973
>Also my wife got drunk the other night and shat in my frontloader NES (don't ask) and now it seems like it's bricked.
Well, that sounds shitty.

>Should I open it up and deep clean it
So you turned it on without completely cleaning it first? You might have bricked it by doing that.

Go for a 101 if you want, I'm recommend a good therapist for the wife instead.
>>
>>2898165
This is now completely filled with shitty puns.

Meanwhile Imma get ready to mod this GBC, any recommendations?

AFAIK, there's a front light mod, but there's more than one supplier for this, and are slightly different front each other.
>>
>>2897973
I don't know whether to think that is hot or that your wife is a piece of shit (not making a joke).

Regardless, no, that would not kill it, as long as you don't try to turn it on with shit in it. Make her clean it out, because that is fucking disgusting. Jesus.
>>
>>2898310
Both, she's both hot and a piece of shit.
>>
>>2897568
>You can even make model 3's sound good.
The Model 3 already sounds fine, it's only problem is that it's mono audio only.

>RGB modding is recommended, otherwise go s-video cable.
If you need/want to run RGB for everything, sure, but that's one system where you really don't see an upgrade in video quality when going to RGB. S-Video is definitely suggested for sure, but RGB not so much.
>>
>>2897568
>Saturn
Pseudo saturn is now a thing if you don't mind sacrificing a 4mb cart

>PSX
The first batch of PSIO has shipped and will eventually overtake modchips as everyone's laser gradually dies.
>>
>>2895374
The actual LCD is scratched or the plastic lens covering the LCD is scratched?
>>
>>2899374
>The first batch of PSIO
Not worth the price yet. A new PSX is $20, a new modchip is $4. PSIO is what, $150? Once either PSX's get up to $100 a unit or the price of modchips shoots through the roof, then the PSIO will be worth buying. Until then it's an overly expensive solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

>>2898861
>but that's one system where you really don't see an upgrade in video quality when going to RGB
I know the N64 does it's own filtering so you don't get the sharpness boost, but everyone online says RGB is the way to go for N64, so I figured they knew what they were talking about.
>>
>>2899474
As I said before laser units will eventually die. In addition, you don't have to keep a huge binder full of burned CDs. It also reduces load times for games.

Also it is $150 AUD, which is $105 in U.S. dollars.
>>
>>2899779
>As I said before laser units will eventually die.
So will the rest of the hardware eventually, and I repeat that a used PSX is only $20.
>In addition, you don't have to keep a huge binder full of burned CDs
Unless you are some weirdo who feels the need to have a copy of every fucking game, why would you do that in the first place? I have a spindle with 20 or so CDs, the console takes up more room than that.
>It also reduces load times for games.
Finally, a reason to pay five times the cost of the system!

I don't know why some people are pushing the PSIO so hard, it's just not cost-effective for what you get out of it. If PSX lasers broke nearly as often as Famicom Disk Systems, then I could understand it. I've been using the same PSX from '97, with burned disks, and it still works great today. It's not like I've treated this system gently either. It's even been dropped a few times. Still works 100%.

I'll repeat myself again, the PSIO is an overly expensive solution to a problem that doesn't exist yet.
>>
>>2899826
Laser units die much more rapidly than solid state electronics. I'm not sure if you are being facetious...

The point being if you want to play a bunch of different games, you will eventually end up with a binder full of CDs.

I'm not pushing it hard, I've just owned two or three PSXes in my lifetime and all ended up with dead lasers after a couple years. I understand the PSIO might not be your thing, but for me I'm willing to pay an $80 premium to not have to burn/swap/store discs, worry about my laser dying and having reduced loading times.
>>
>>2899969
Why not just softmod a PS2 and run the games off the hard drive?
>>
>>2899969
>Laser units die much more rapidly than solid state electronics.
No argument here, but you are the only person I've heard of who has their PSX lasers die after a few years. People with 1xxx models having issues, sure. I see people posting that their PSX laser finally died after years and years of use, but not anyone saying they are having issues similar to yours. I think your living conditions have something to do with it to be honest.
>The point being if you want to play a bunch of different games, you will eventually end up with a binder full of CDs.
This can be an issue if you are living in a shoebox, but if you are living in a shoebox you probably don't have the money to blow on the PSIO in the first place.
>>2899969
>I'm not pushing it hard, ... , but for me I'm willing to pay an $80 premium to not have to burn/swap/store discs, worry about my laser dying and having reduced loading times.
Fair enough. I would consider the PSIO to be worth the price if it was the non-invasive mod it was originally advertised as. Something I can just plug into the port on the back and play bin+cue's with? Sign my ass up! Would have been like a flashcart for the PSX, if it was doable. As it is, it's like a flashcart you have to solder in, which is kinda lame.

>>2900008
I thought you couldn't run PSX games off the hard drive since the hard drive used the same hardware that was used for PSX games, and you had to use a memory card loader or something to run them from burned discs? Dunno, been a while since I messed with it.
>>
>>2900078
I've worked on hundreds of PSXs. The laser do die but it's rare.
>>
I brought my Famicom out of the closet yesterday since I hadn't played it in close to a year, and just picked up a new game but it was doing the dreaded solid color screens. I figured it was just because I've let it sit for a while and dust and shit got in it somehow so I broke out the isopropyl and cleaned it but it's still not working at all. Is there something else that could be wrong? Everything I can find says that it's simply the contact problem with dirt but if that wasn't the problem I don't know what it...
>>
>>2899376
The actual lcd is scratched.

It's one large, but shallow scratch in the center.
>>
>>2900078
Hmm didn't realize you couldn't do that with a PS2 with a drive,

Wonder if PS1 is better with this SD mod or just something that can emulate it
>>
Ok, so I have a Sega Saturn issue. Its a model 1. It doesnt want to read games properly. I'll pop the disc in, boot up the console, but then it'll say that the disc tray is empty. Even more confusing is that only a few games have this issue. Some games work, some dont. Ive tried both regular and import games. Anyone know what might be causing the saturn to be picky with games? Any help is appreciated!
>>
>>2902708
That seems to imply the problem with the games themselves. Do any of the games that don't work have audio tracks you can play on the Saturn? It could also be that the laser is starting to weaken, so it has more trouble with games with only minor defects.

Hold the discs under a light and tilt it around to find any scratches and smudges. Radial scratches don't usually have much of an effect, but angular scratches can kill a disc. To clean smudges, use a lint-free cloth like you would use to clean glasses (or a cotton t-shirt if that's all you have, just be gentle) and remember to always wipe radially from the inside of the disc to the edge.
>>
>>2902708
>It doesnt want to
Explain to the saturn that it's being closed minded and intolerant for not doing what you want. Maybe it will see the errors of it's ways and change.
>>
File: 3476235.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
3476235.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>2898310
This is what she looked like a few years ago.
>>
>>2897568
>Disable that fucking CIC. Lift that pin. It is not needed, so much so that it was removed entirely in the top-loader.

It serves an actual purpose in a frontloader.
Due to how the connector works, the CIC is a good indicator of how well your game is contacting. Disabling it just because you don't want to maintain your cart connector is just going to end with you getting frustrated when your game freezes up, the graphics garble, or even your saves corrupt.
>>
>>2904114
lol
>>
>>2904114
I feel the same way, it's basically an excuse for Mountain Dew Cheetosfinger type guys to be lazy
>>
I know it's not retro but I'm not sure where else to ask.

I have a gameboy micro and the L button seems to stop registering randomly and the button feels mushy as opposed to R. any idea on fixing it?
>>
>>2904292
Sounds like it's worn out or very dirty. The button is a micro switch so it should be replaceable if you can find one the same size and are good with fixing things.
You could also try cleaning it with contact cleaner like deoxit if you can take it apart and get some in the button.
>>
>>2904217
There are certainly reasons to disable it, but doing it as a first line catchall fix causes more problems than not, because it doesn't address the underlying issue.
>>
This might be the thread I'm looking for. I have two PAL SNES consoles (I'm an Ausfag) and a bunch of games. Most games do not work, only "simple" games or release titles tend to work. Two I can remember working are F-Zero and Street Fighter 2.

The timer in F-Zero is way slow. I can race in an emulator and time on a stopwatch and it's fairly accurate. On both of these consoles I'll do a lap in say 2:10 real time which will report 2:45 console time.

More complex games like Lufia won't start. These other games just show a black screen. My TV detects there is a signal, and if I hit Reset then a brief jump appears like you'd expect, but no game or sound.

I've bought new carts off eBay (SF2 is such a purchase) and one of the consoles is also an eBay purchase but suffers the same problem.

I've read this is likely to be an uncorrectable hardware fault in the console, there's a chip or something which wears out.

Any ideas or at least confirmation?
>>
File: Visor robot.jpg (12KB, 496x342px) Image search: [Google]
Visor robot.jpg
12KB, 496x342px
I've got a model 1 Genesis where it's constantly sending a signal from the second controller port as if I were holding down the right button all day.

This persists regardless of if a controller is plugged in. This makes it impossible to play games where input from player 2 can be used for player 1.

I've looked around but I'm still not too sure what I can do about this. Any suggestions?
>>
>>2906097
the chip handling controllers is fucked. Depending on motherboard revision, it can be a small independent 80 pin chip or be integrated in a larger chip.
Had this happen with 2p stuck to left back then, which sucked since my favorite game Thunder Force 4 for some reason allows 2p control.
>>
File: IMG_0525.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0525.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>2904794
slow timer on PAL console is normal, if the game hasn't been properly ported.

As for games not working, are you trying to use a japanese game on a PAL console ?
Super Famicom game carts have the same shape as PAL Super Nintendo games, but they have region protection, unlike US Super Nintendo which has different shape but is identical electrically with the Super Famicom. You need an adapter, but then some games (mostly big names) have additional protection that will also defeat the adapter.
>>
>>2906158
Hah, what a coincidence. I got this Genesis not long ago and have only recently been getting into retro consoles again. I got Thunder Force 4 not long ago and it's the game that made me notice this problem.

I've been wanting to get into shmups and it's been killing me that I can't play this.
>>
>>2906198
No, I'm using a PAL console with PAL games, all Australian retail, no imports or region hacks.

I feel like the slowness is just a symptom, that only happens on "simple" games which I suspect don't exercise the console hardware particularly hard.

The vast majority of games (I've got 20 or so) just show a black screen and do nothing.
>>
Does anybody know how to stop a Dualshock from saying it's disconnected when moved?
>>
>>2906352
Moved as in the controller is physically moved? Your wire is shot, probably right at the point where it enters the controller.

You can just cut out the broken part and reattach it to the board.
>>
>>2900008
Compatibility list for PS2PSXe isn't that great. (http://psx-scene.com/forums/f292/ps2psxe-compatibility-game-list-105342/)

>>2900078
Most people use the PSXLAUNCHER elf to swap discs to play PS1 games.

>>2902396
PS2PSXe is the thing you want to use to try to load PS1 games from HDD. I woudln't bother with USB since it is laggy as fuck.
>>
>>2902212
I'm not sure about the famicom, but I know NESes get their cartridge pins bent, you could try doing one of the many NES solutions.
>>
>>2906998
Thanks, friendo. Will try it later.
>>
I found a good deal on a PSone portable screen (scph-131) online and snagged it.

Does anyone know if it uses the same 7.5v adapter that the standalone PSone uses, or does it require a separate, more powerful adapter?
I couldn't find out online, looking up anything about the adapter for the PSone screen just results in people bitching about the DC adapter being impossible to find.
>>
>>2907765
it piggybacks the power socket on the psone and your power supply plugs into the screen powering both.
>>
>>2907765
Nevermind, I managed to find a .pdf of the screen's manual. It recommends using the bundled power adapter (scph-113) over the stock psone adapter (scph-121).
I figure I'll just get the proper adapter to play it safe
>>2907775
that I understand, I was just wondering if it required a different power cable while using the screen attachment
>>
Does anyone have experience with the DMG replacement screen covers from Hand Held Legend? Are they decent quality? Should I go with glass or plastic?

How about their bivert modules?
>>
File: gregag.jpg (500KB, 2185x1267px) Image search: [Google]
gregag.jpg
500KB, 2185x1267px
>take apart n64 to clean it up
>put top part of the shell in a pan with some water and a little bit of rubbing alcohol
>come back 15 minutes later
>audible "what in the fuck"
>take it out, sticky as fuck
>rinse it off with cold water while it melts in my hands
>dry it off, look at bottle of rubbing alcohol
>100% acetone

I got a cool xxxxtreme CS:GO arctic skin meltjob n64

Fucking kill me please.
>>
>>2908582
Need an N64 for parts? I got quite a few.
>>
>>2908582
There's an extreme smell difference in those two items that you should instantly notice.
>>
>>2909154
I just grabbed it from the back shelf and squirted it and walked away.

Didn't smell shit.
>>
>>2909183
>putting something you value into something you don't know what it smells like
You a virgin, gurl, or guy with terminal STD?
>>
Jason keeps attacking my camp counselors or the children every 60 seconds or so. How can I fix this?
>>
I have a 1001 PS1. If I'd swapped the laser with that of a PSOne would the audio skipping and FMV issues be resolved?
>>
>>2911263
There's a few methods.

1.) Shave your head, don't do a perfect job, make it look scraggly. Pretend to be a young Jason Vorhees and then nail him with his machete when he's distracted.

2.) Throw on a frumpy sweater and a blonde wig, pretend to be Jason's mother. Try to light him on fire.

3.) Close the fucking camp down already. Why the fuck anyone would want to go to Camp Mostlikelygonnadie, I have no idea, but stop them from getting themselves killed and just shut the fucker down.

4.) If all else fails, attempt to hire an android with fake tits.
>>
>>2911263
>turn off your nes
>swap the game anything else
>???
>profit!
>>
Best way to get NES games to work in an original Famicom?
>>
>>2912151
Use a 72 pin to 60 pin adapter or flashcart.
>>
>>2911350
Why not just play on the psone?
>>
>>2912312
Because I have some sentimental value with it. Anyway does it resolve it?
>>
>>2913473
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=35451
>>
>>2912151
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-NES-card-turn-FC-host-using-72-feet-turn-60-feet-converter-in-high/1069576571.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.113.ryF9oa&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_9,searchweb201644_2_10001_10002_10005_10006_10003_10004_62,searchweb201560_2,searchweb1451318400_6151 or something similar
>>
Is there any chance of GBA backlight kits becoming readily available again or am I completely fucked? Not sure I want to disembowel a perfectly good AGS-101, especially because I have very little modding experience.
>>
>>2914134
>GBA backlight kits
you're fucked.

you can overpay on ebay but they're like 150 bucks.

to be honest, i don't like my modded OG GBA with the 101 screen, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE ghosting.

i hate the clamshell gba though, tiny and shitty.

i'll probably end up putting the 101 screen and the guts from the 101 i ripped it from into a gb pocket or DMG shell. i just need time to do it.
>>
File: MvX5jYK.jpg (734KB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
MvX5jYK.jpg
734KB, 4608x3456px
>>2914139
figured as much. can't stand the clamshell gba either now I have fully grown man hands. hypothetically though, couldn't somebody manufacture them if the demand was there?
original GB kits like this exist so couldn't GBA kids be manufactured similarly?
http://handheldlegend.com/collections/frontpage/products/game-boy-backlight-dmg-and-pocket?variant=4515813315
>>
>>2913578
I read trough but nobody really seemed to answer the same question, at least, not understandably.
>>
>>2914267
Not that guy, but I just visited the link and saw the answer clearly. Its right in the middle of the first page.

Just go buy another PSX. If you can't handle reading, you are just going to break your PSX anyways.
>>
Can I use the PAL power supply of a Neo Geo CD on a JP or American one?
>>
>>2916975
As long as you are feeding the AC adapter the right power, then you should be fine. Don't go feeding 220V on an adapter spec'd for 110V, and so on. Google says the PAL, JP, and NA all output the same two voltages DC, so as long as you are giving it the AC input it expects, it should work.
>>
File: sonicex.jpg (92KB, 647x299px) Image search: [Google]
sonicex.jpg
92KB, 647x299px
I've got some nasty rainbow banding on my Model 1 Genesis. I've heard that can be caused by the internals starting to age.
Is this a relatively easy fix, or am I just better off shelling out for another Model 1?
I can't afford, nor really want a 32x.
>>
>>2917218
Depends on how easy you think replacing all the caps is. If you know how to solder, it's a pretty simple fix. If not, then $20 for a new Genesis is the better option. Even if you do replace all the caps, you will still have some minor rainbow banding with composite from the genesis. If you don't plan on using a Sega CD either, and your TV supports it, you could go with the s-video mod. I've heard great things about that.
>>
>>2917234
Where might I get these replacement caps? Also, I do have a CD; why would an S-video mod affect that?
>>
File: image.jpg (427KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
427KB, 1200x1800px
I have a problem with my top loader NES Where it basically needs to "warm up". When I first turn it on, these horizontal lines go down the screen and the audio is just static. Slowly over the course of about 5 to 10 minutes horizontal lines slowly disappear and the regular game audio kicks in. Eventually everything is normal and it's fine but I don't know what's causing this necessary warm up period. Pic related is my console and what it looks like when I first turn it on. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as this only recently statue occurring and I'd like to reverse it.
>>
>>2917284
*started* occurring
>>
>>2917284
clean it
>>
>>2917218
the more recent the motherboard is, the less rainbow banding appears. Try to find a non-HDG that isn't a VA7 (bad sound on these)

>>2917237
S-Video and RGB get rid of it because they're able to transport a higher quality signal. For Genesis you need to do a fairly simple mod. The "downside" is that you won't get those transparency tricks because of that increased quality. A worthy trade for 95% of games.

>>2917234
I've read reports that in some cases, recapping made rainbowing worse.
>>
I have a grape purple n64 controller that was chewed on at some point in two places, can I stretch the insulation between chews after removing the wire inside and use it as heat shrink. or will it not contract with heat?
>>
>>2917319
>I've read reports that in some cases, recapping made rainbowing worse.
Entirely possible, since the main culprit of the issue is actually the video chip having some poor composite encoding. Most of the time it will fix it, if the degrading caps is causing it to be more noticeable. Of course, there are those times where it just gets horrible like you mentioned.

>>2917237
>Also, I do have a CD; why would an S-video mod affect that?
As is my understanding, due to the way the CD handles video or deals with the genesis's hardware, you can s-vid mod the genesis but not the CD, or any CD games won't be able to get the benefits or something. Mind you, I haven't actually s-modded a genesis myself, this is just what I'm reading on various forums.

>>2917284
Open it up and post pics.

>>2917368
Unless cables are usually made with heat-shrink tubing, I would say no. If you want to repair the cable, just use some proper heat-shrink tubing. It is cheap as fuck.
>>
>>2917504
>the video chip having some poor composite encoding.
that's a part of it (model 2 with with the CXA1645 fare better at composite), other part comes from trace design (and probably some better minor components fine tuning).
>>
>>2917504
>due to the way the CD handles video or deals with the genesis's hardware, you can s-vid mod the genesis but not the CD, or any CD games won't be able to get the benefits or something.
That makes absolutely no sense; Everything coming in from the CD portion is handled by the Genesis video hardware and sent of to the encoder as unamplified RGB, which is where you perform the S-Video mod.
An S-Video mod will increase the visual fidelity of ANYTHING being run through the Genesis; The exception to this would be for stuff 32x related, since it has its own encoder that handles video output, and thus needing its own S-Video mod.
>>
I just installed my first backlight mod into a gameboy pocket.
>pic related
>>
File: beforebacklight.jpg (29KB, 439x585px) Image search: [Google]
beforebacklight.jpg
29KB, 439x585px
>>2917832
forgot the damn pic
>>
File: afterbacklight.jpg (8KB, 329x585px) Image search: [Google]
afterbacklight.jpg
8KB, 329x585px
>>2917835
here it is after I was done. I turned the lights off so you can really see the illumination. The only difficult part was removing the reflective and polarized layers. they were really stuck on the damn thing and left some adhesive that was also a bitch to remove. Especially trying to work around the damn ribbon cables. Still a great success and well worth the time.
>pic related
>>
>>2917835
I love Hawaiian Punch.
>>
>>2917835

Gameboy Pocket: What the original Gameboy should have been.
>>
>>2917835
I've got one of those early GBPs as well. Is it true you can mod a battery LED into them?
>>
File: image.png (553KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
553KB, 750x1334px
>>2919435
Yes, check out my other post. >>2917839
As you can see in the picture I hooked up a four LED backlight that runs off the GBP's battery source. I haven't noticed much of a difference in the lifespan of the battery after doing this considering it doesn't require that much power
>>
>>2920287
I'm talking about a battery level indicator LED, like every other Game Boy model has.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.