[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new pokemon game and scrapped DLC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

File: zygarde.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
I am a game designer at the pokemon company,and I want to get payback for cutting down a couple employees' paycheck(including mine),but I don't want to get fired so I'm gonna give out some info(but not too much) on the new pokemon game secretly in development,as well as a few other dirty secrets.

The new pokemon game will be called pokemon z,and will be revealed at the upcoming superbowl.The company wanted to reveal this surprise out of nowhere to the world ,so after we produced the pokemon superbowl commercial,we cut the commercial length in half and will reveal the game with a five second pause after the commercial.A flash of green light will reveal Zygarde in his 100 percent form and transitions into a green explosion.Some gameplay will be shown afterwords.There is more,but i don't want to spoiler more except that it will reveal something huge.
The pokemon company also scrapped DLC for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire which lets you battle in the Battle Frontier.Its the same frontier from the originals but with the brains having some mega's,but we added an entirely new place called the escalation rise,a huge escalator where you battle a lot of mega evolved pokemon.The mega evolution mechanic in the game will be tweaked to mega evolve every mega capable pokemon in your party of six.All battle styles would be used in a session and randomly change,so you could have a rotation battle first and a horde battle the next.You could randomly battle special trainers like gym leaders from all generations,champions,and other trainers like red.The brain would be Wally,and he would be decked with mega pokemon including his mega Galade.This DLC was scrapped because it took too much space for even the New 3DS's micro usb,and we couldn't come to a decision on what to leave out.This idea could be taken on if we have put this on another cartridge,but then the DLC would have cost almost as much as the game due to having DLC on a game cartridge.Believe this or not,it's your choice
>>
Man, that's gonna confuse the normies SO much.

>Ad suddenly switches from genwunner pandering to Megatron Zygarde
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 244x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 244x200px
>>25101839
>this poorly written
For a second there I thought I was actually gonna get baited
>>
You're fake, but whatever

>Not just adding the DLC and re-releasing the game as ORAS+ Edition or whatever

Pretty sure Nintendo did that for a Mario game once.
>>
File: pokemon z.jpg (28KB, 618x338px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon z.jpg
28KB, 618x338px
I know it's a lot to take in,but this is real.you'll find out either way at the superbowl.
>>
Also,we were never gonna re release the game at all.Thats why its scrapped
>>
>>25101858
>>25101878
Ok go fuck yourself i never leak anything again
>>
I did not write that last comment someone else under anonymous did that
>>
>>25101926
Your mom would be really happy with that :^)
>>
File: Pokémon Z-1.jpg (56KB, 429x488px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon Z-1.jpg
56KB, 429x488px
Pokémon Z is coming this October or November.
>>
Well,you got the release right.
>>
>>25101926
>Get so angry at your "work" you decide to leak to a Sri-Lankan Crayola Drawing Forum
>Give up after giving no proof and two people mocking you

You're lucky I have no life otherwise no one would humor you.
>>
>>25101986
Thats how we make so much money because of you.Unfortunently thats being cut down.
>>
>>25102014
what can perfect zygarde do that the regular one cant
>>
>>25102042
literally ANYTHING he is perfect
>>
>>25102042
All I'll say is he has a huge stat boost and learns the moves Thousand arrows and Thousand waves.
>>
>>25102075
anything on its ability?
>>
>>25102084
its ability is like a inverse battle,making Zygarde able to counter Xerneas and Yveltal.works with all pokemon
>>
>>25102105
Ok

Thanks
>>
leak more op even if it's not true it's amusing to hear how much creativity one can have
>>
Go on OP. I'm desperate for anything new even if it is fake.
>>
Zygarde 10% has high attack,speed,and special attack.HP is low.Every other stat is average.It gets the ability speed boost.
>>
>>25102240
the type?
>>
>>25102259
It keeps it's typing in 100% form,10% is a ground type,and Zygarde core is right now being debated on wether it should be a ground type or be a ground-pshycic type.
>>
I know it's a shitpost but that new frontier facility actually sounds pretty rad
>>
>>25102400
At this point there is no trying to make this real,but at least i got some idea's out to the world
>>
>>25102331
This confirms lies, they have the pokemon finalised since its in the anime and everything
>>
>>25101926
>>25101839
>>25102014

why are literal children like this allowed here
>>
>>25102418
ya :P
>>
sometimes I often like to fuck my the dog into telling me my leaks that I to post o 4chan
>>
>>25102424
Thats why its nicknamed 4chin
>>
>>25102434
I also hoped Daddy Etika would notice me by this :P
>>
>>25101839
The writing is a little shit, but seems plausible. I have a few follow up questions though. Is it just one or two games about Zygarde? Will there also be a full press release after the Super Bowl? I know Im taking the bait, but Im absolutely desprate for info
>>
>>25102513
i'd keep it at 1 and press release the next day sice everyone will be tired afterwords
>>
>>25102105
Then why the fuck would they make thousand arrows?
>>
>>25102057
He can beat up Vegeta and Trunks.
>>
"Its the same frontier from the originals"

Well, there was no frontier in the original games...
>>
>>25101839
>This DLC was scrapped because it took too much space for even the New 3DS's micro usb
Bahahahaha you're the dumbest person ever
>>
to answer ur questions
1.zygarde gets both exclusive moves
2.I ment ruby and sapphire
3.If we were to put alot of battle modes and lift the mega evolution limit in the escalation rise,as well has putting past characters from other games into this as semibosses in the frontier,this would take up lots of space
>>
did that answer ur questions?
>>
If you really are an employee of the Pokemon company and we find out on super bowl Sunday that you were telling the truth, what can you tell us about Pokemon go?
>>
>>25107538
You're bad at this.
>>
>>25107745
I'm not part of the group helping Niantic,but I do know from a co-worker that the pokemon will be based off the terrain,like grass and poison types are abundant at jungles.there will also be achievements.That is all.
>>
I didn't know Nintendo employed minors.
>>
>>25107837
They don't.We do offer game testing for minors tho.Just for prototype games we are currently working on
>>
>>25107861
Wait, you're an adult, yet you write this poorly? I honestly find that harder to believe than the fake claim that you work for Nintendo.
>>
>>25107884
When you get introduced to internet typing shortcuts,u stay with internet shortcuts.Resistance is futile.....
>>
>>25107902

why is this 14 year old still not banned
>>
>>25107902
This isn't "typing shortcuts", you just don't understand punctuation.
>>
>>25107902
This is literally a child.
>>
Hi, my name is John Gamefreak and right after the Superbowl commercial, there will be a commercial for Pokemon™ Hots Cheetos™ Red and Pokemon Mountain Dew™ Green.

You'll return to Kanto, exactly as it is in FireRed and LeafGreen, but in 3D. In order to keep up with our mobile competitors, we've added a cash shop to the game ($1 = 1PokeCoin, which will allow you to buy prizes like 200 potions). Also, in order to obtain Pokecoins without paying, you'll need to watch 5 sponsored content videos, and at the end of the 5 videos, you'll have a battle. After the battle, should you win, you'll get a Pokecoin (if not, you'll have to rewatch the videos once again).

Also we encourage you to also play Pokemon Shuffle™, free on the eShop now!
>>
>>25107911
The internet ruined my grammer :-:
>>
>>25107917
Finally someone who's legit.
>>
>>25107917
This made my work day XD
>>
>>25107918
>:-:

Please chew on a bunch of rusty nails.
>>
>>25107931
Just drop it.
>>
But like I said,this is real.It's new for us at the pokemon company to reveal this at a non-video game event,but this was supposed to surprise everyone,along with possibly getting old fans of pokemon back into the craze.But hey,It's ur free will.Believe what u want to believe.
>>
>>25107975
I'm gonna work on this game right now.I'll get back with more info if u r interested
>>
>>25107975
You're not very good at trying to make shit up. Work on your delivery.
>>
>>25108069
I'll work on delivery,but this is real.
>>
>>25102075
Haha whoooaa
>>
>>25108169
y,cause of that boost zygarde 100% would be near the power of primal groudon/kyogre
>>
btw there is a meeting about to happen regarding pokemon z.keep this thread alive and I'll give more info
>>
Not even GF is that stupid to reveal they had some popular thing planned to return only to scrap it. They just say 'Haha, I don't know.'
>>
Ya,This took a week of debate on this,as well as figuring out what parts to scrap to make this a reality.This scrap was made recently,so that may change.I'm off to the meeting now,so I'll check back with anything good
>>
>>25101839
>five second pause after the commercial

>Paying for five seconds of blank screen, at Super Bowl ad rates.

Yeah, I think not.
>>
>>25108584
Ok,the company is conficating technology before the meeting starts,so I'll update more tonight.I also forgot to mention that when the reveal trailer cuts,the blank screen plays a revamped version of the X/Y theme.This was done to build up surprise with the black screen.
>>
>>25108629

It's been said in this thread already, but I feel the need to say it again: you're really bad at this.
>>
>>25101949
June, faggot.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.