[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >Still no Z 2015 was too early, I understand. But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: throhurself.png (13KB, 551x349px) Image search: [Google]
throhurself.png
13KB, 551x349px
>2016
>Still no Z
2015 was too early, I understand. But at this point, we might as well go straight to Gen 7
>>
File: Crab.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crab.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
I think it's time to stop posting.
>>
>>25082172
ENOOOOOOUGH
It's only fucking February. Z is coming, we have 4 other games in the meantime, STOP WHINING FOR FUCKS SAKE
>>
>>25082180
It's literally the first time I posted about Z. I knew it wouldn't be announced in 2015. But come on
>>
>>25082172
>But at this point, we might as well go straight to Gen 7

Everyone was convinced Detective Pikachu was cancelled aswell so you can be sure that if such a little shitty spinoff wasnt cancelled then a main game which will sell millions will surface this year
>>
The gap between Diamond/Pearl and the Platinum announcement was months longer than it is currently now between X/Y and whatever's next.
>>
File: strange souvenir.jpg (43KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
strange souvenir.jpg
43KB, 500x281px
They are going to go straight to Gen7.

It'll have ~70 new Pokemon and ~20 new Megas like Gen6, and otherwise be exactly like Gen6. Because it still is Gen6. Just with new Pokemon added.
>>
>>25082211
Post receipts
>>
>>25082239
He's actually talking about Kalos :^)
>>
>>25082211
>>25082364

According to IGN:
D/P October 7, 2004 announced.
Plat May 15, 2007 announced.

That's 31 months. Currently we're still going strong at 36 months. Although ORAS has been released in the meantime while DP and Platinum didn't have HGSS between them.
X/Y got announced January 8, 2013.
>>
>>25082172
Can we just get gen 7 already? Fuck Z
>>
>>25082189
Denile isn't just a river, anon.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind Gen 7 being announced this year.
>>
>>25082401
You should be using ORAS and a potential Z anon not XY and Z.
>>
>>25085642
Gen 7 isn't going to be on the 3DS you know. The thing has almost reached the end of its life.
>>
>>25085658
Just like how B2/W2 wasn't going to be on the DS, right?
>>
>>25085668
The previous generation having an abnormally long life mind you and almost triple the users.
>>
>>25085713
>Gen 5
>long life
>only lasted three years if you go by the original Japanese release of B/W
>meanwhile Gen 3 and Gen 4 lasted four years, each
>>
>>25085724
Console gen retard.
>>
>>25082189
>we have 4 other shitty spinoff games in the meantime
PSMD? Picross? Pokken? Go? Pikachu Detective?
PSMD is okay. But it's not a good filler for a mainline game.
Picross is shit.
Pokken is the only one interesting but it's a niche genre and only shares Pokemon in its name.
We know jack shit about Go. It's very likely to either be utter shit or pretty good. But I'm leaning more or less on the shit side.
Pikachu Detective is a joke. They already created one of the best detectives in any franchise and they decided to use fucking Pikachu instead of him. Don't forget he's paired up with Christopher Robin. The only crimes they're going to be solving is the case of the missing Poffin.

I don't want Z or the next mainline game to be rushed. I want a fucking announcement that they're working on one. I at least want a trailer to pacify me over. Otherwise, this makes me feel like they're abandoning the true Pokemon games and are trying to milk out as much money as they can with all these shitty spinoffs.
>>
>>25082239
Orre confirmed
>>
>>25082172
Alpha and Omega mean "The end"
>>
>>25082172
Gen 7 is next year you fucking faggot
>>
>>25085818
>next year
Try late 2018 possibly 2019.
>>
>>25085830
Gen 6 isn't going to last more than 4 years, you faggot.
>>
>>25082172
>2016
It's still January
>>
>>25085781
Fuck off. It's the 20th anniversary, of course they are trying to satisfy their fans with all these games. We have three games coming out from now until the end of March. THREE FUCKING GAMES. Europe is also getting PSMD so that makes four for them.

You know they are working on Z, everyone knows they are, but Z isn't coming out until the end of the fucking year so even if it gets announced, you will still be waiting.

They aren't abandoning shit, they are trying to celebrate their 20th anniversary.
>>
>>25085625
Yeah, I want new Pokemon and a new (better, I hope) region. I have no interest in playing a slightly different version of XY.
>>
>>25085866
>20th anniversary of Pokemon
>not even announcing a mainline game that keeps the franchise going
I mean, I'll let it slide since it's only late January, but past Feb. if they haven't announced anything then that kind of shows they're trying to shift focus away from mainline games. Announcing Z or whatever on the day of the anniversary would be a much better celebration than shilling people with VC GB games that you can download and play for free on nearly every phone/computer/whatever out there.
>>
>>25085841
First pokemon gen huh?
In any case they're going to have to wait for the next Nintendo system and take the time to actually develop it.
Next year is too short for a new game.
>>
>>25085924
>if they haven't announced anything then that kind of shows they're trying to
Based on what exactly? Because it certainly isn't previous events especially since there's not enough to form a pattern.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.