[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at the problem this way. >coro-coro has a world-breaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Look at the problem this way.

>coro-coro has a world-breaking announce on the movie

Obviously the announce is some new form or mega for Volcanion. They've been doing this alternate-forms game since Platinum, so there is no chance in hell that this isn't going to happen.
They could get away with releasing only the artwork or maybe some anime only drawing, but for generation 6

>when corocoro reveals something, an international trailer comes out

And THEY cannot get away without showing Volcanion-A/M in game. But there is no such thing in XYORAS (this we know) so the game should receive an update (which is not possible as we know from the XY-ORAS situation) or they're simply going to show the new mainline game.
Here, stop complaining. .
>>
>>25077044
>And THEY cannot get away without showing Volcanion-A/M in game.

Yes they can, they been doing it for months with the snake. Just admit that Gen 6 ends at the shitty Hoenn remakes already.
>>
>>25077103
Yes and all the Zygarde lore goes where exactly? Eternal Floette? Stop kidding yourself, the snake got away with it for now because it was too soon. Volcanion even could for a couple of months if they don't wanna reveal the Z-game too soon (maybe is slated for the fall again and they are waiting for May as with ORAS), but there is NO doubt that there is a Z-game, in whichever form. The only question is when.
>>
>>25077044
Volcanion is probably going to aid in the development of the Frontier. There's a lot hinting towards it, and every patch ORAS got so far changed the sign foreshadowing it
>>
>>25077044
I hope it does not get some new form. Looks great as is.
>>
>>25077044
I was just playing random singles on Showdown and I saw that thing, I had no idea it existed and honestly it looks terrible. Is it actually good or is it just "dude opposite dual types lmao" for the sake of uniqueness?
>>
>>25077165
>every patch ORAS got so far changed the sign foreshadowing it
What? Really?
>>
>>25077165
I am calling shenanigans on this
>>
>>25077185
I would also like to know more on this
>>
>>25077165
>and every patch ORAS got so far changed the sign foreshadowing it

I'm calling bullshit on this. Too much time has passed for something like this be noticed only now.
>>
>>25077380
It is total bullshit.
>>
>>25077181
Its signature move is "Scald, just better". It's pretty cool.
>>
>>25077181
It's good.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.