[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gamefreak advertises to young adults at the superbowl >corporate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: le ire frog.jpg (8KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
le ire frog.jpg
8KB, 250x242px
>gamefreak advertises to young adults at the superbowl
>corporate apologist shills will still use the excuse "it's intended for children" when defending the games' easiness/general lack of quality
>>
>>25076546
Super Bowl is a family event. I'm an adult that like Pokemin, too. But I don't have to pretend about what it's real target audience is.
>>
>>25076546
Super Bowl watched by parents with their children in the room to say " I want this."
>>
>>25076546
Let's be honest. You don't buy Pokémon for PvE, you buy it for PvP. PvE is training.

Also, have you played any other RPG besides Pokémon?
>>
E for Everyone game is being advertised during an E for Everyone sports event.
Shocking.

The fact that they're making an already-easy series even easier is bullshit, regardless of the main target demographic. Stop it, Gamefreak.
>>
>>25076546
I'll say "it's intended for casuals" just for you
>>
>>25077112
I buy it for both. If I just wanted PvP Showdown is better in every way and also it's fucking free.
>>
>>25077112
I buy it for PvE. It's the journey, exploration, characters, story, lore, music, and important battles that are what I enjoy.

inb4
>plays pokemon for the story
>>
>>25077195
>>25077240
Fair enough. But one of the larger draws is PvP.
And I agree, lore and shit are important. But making it too difficult outside of Battle Tower/Maison/what have you aren't make PvP easier for those who wish to train the normal way, and most of that stuff has nothing to do with overall difficulty.

And to clarify, my RPG remark was more due to te fact that almost every RPG can be made easy with enough grinding.
>>
>>25076546
Pokemon was intended for children till at least Gen 5, of course people will think that way.

And even then, its not like it stopped being aimed at children, it just wants to get nostalgiafags back into it.
>>
>>25076546
The next game is taking so long because of your precious hard mode
>>
You realize by putting up advertising where adults can see it will make them think "maybe I should get that for my kid"
>>
>>25077112
I play for PvE but difficulty is not part of why for me
>>
File: 1449039178256.jpg (50KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1449039178256.jpg
50KB, 500x475px
>>25077112
>He buys a pokemon game just to play the meta

Enjoy your bike simulator and mega quaquays online
>>
Pokemon makes me so angry! >.<
>>
>>25076546
Pretty solid defenses tbf (to be fair)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.