[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there were people breathing the same air as you and me that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1435806879254.png (671KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435806879254.png
671KB, 1280x720px
>there were people breathing the same air as you and me that even entertained the idea of the Super Bowl ad revealing Z
>>
>>25076066
They told from the fucking start it was a commercial to celebrate the anniversary, why people expected more is beyond my comprehension. And it was actually really good and in line with the even is being aired on.

This doesn't mean that:
>hurr durr franchise is dead
>hurr durr youkai steamroll
>hurr durr nintendo is killing the franchise
>hurr durr go is the next mainline game
>hurr durr no Z
>hurr durr a gap year can turn in 50 gaps year
>hurr durr go is only ORIGINAL+LUCARIO

Stop with these memes, they're not true nor funny. We have SPMD, we have the VC games, GO and Pokken coming out. We have Eternal Floette, Volcanion, Ash-ninja and the Zygarde forms, there is no question IF there are going to be new games, the only question is when (probably this fall at this point)
>>
I don't understand how this board keeps fucking themselves so deeply and painfully up their own ass.

>HURR DURR FUCK POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE IM GONNA PLAY IT SMART AND WAIT FOR GRAY VERSION JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE

later,

>WTF GAMEFREAK WHY ARE POKEMON BLACK 2 AND WHITE 2 FOR DS THEY SHOULD BE 4 3DS U SO DUM MASUDA U SHOULD MAKE A 3DS POKEMON GAME INSTEAD

someone points out that they're OBVIOUSLY going to make 3DS pokemon games and it turns into

>FUK U MAN STOP KISSING MASUDAS ASS

Pokemon Go gets announced,

>FUK U GAMEFREAK AND JEWNICHI U FUCKING HATE UR FANS THE SERIES IS DEAD THERES NO GEN 7 ONLY POKEMON GO FOR GEN1FAGS IM SO MAD

God its like you knucklefuckers never learn.

The only thing close to this bullshit about "Pokemon Z" and the Super Bowl ad is this time back in 2005 when the old official Nintendo forums convinced themselves that an online Goldeneye sequel was going to be surprise announced for Nintendo DS during the Super Bowl and they actually got mad when it didn't happen.

Stop convincing yourselves of bullshit.

Stop holding Gamefreak to promises YOU made up for them to fulfill that have nothing to do with reality.

Stop taking shit promoting the franchise you say you love so much and turn it into not only a problem, but a perceived personal insult against you.
>>
>>25076101
>>25076140
Why post on /vp/ if it's gonna drown itself with its self-contained memes anyway
>>
File: b0dce7a8868af49283de62378f62bdc7.jpg (166KB, 723x1024px) Image search: [Google]
b0dce7a8868af49283de62378f62bdc7.jpg
166KB, 723x1024px
>>
>>25076153
Because every now and then I remember the good times.
>>
>>25076140
I think the underlying problem is the fact that, unlike every other video game company, Gamefreak like to be fucking cockteasers. Nintendo can be vague some times, but they at least tell us straight up "Hey, we're working on this new Zelda game and it's gonna be dope." Gamefreak doesn't tell us shit, and Corocoro every fucking month has some teaser saying "HUGE FUCKING NEWS NEXT MONTH! IT'S LITERALLY EARTH SHATTERING!" then it's a god damn event pokemon that we've known about for over a year. Gamefreak won't tell us anything about whether or not another game is in development or even what to expect. If they'd even just open up a little bit and go "So hey guys, Pokemon Z is a thing that we're working on. More news later." that'd be a huge fucking deal. Then people could stop pitching shit fits and arguing day in and day out about whether or not we're getting sequels or what and screaming at each other over opinions.

It's gamefreak's fault for leaving the fandom almost completely in the dark about main line games until they're almost ready for release. We don't care if you don't have screenshots to show or a demo. Just give us some little teaser bits here and there about what's going to be in the game or what it's called. We're so used to be completely shut out as far as news that all we have to do in our off time is theorize, because we *know* there's gonna be a third version/sequels to Kalos, but we don't know which or what it might entail. If Gamefreak would just throw us a fucking bone then the bitching might subside just a bit.
>>
File: 1434563016409.png (207KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1434563016409.png
207KB, 700x500px
>>25076066
>there were people breathing the same air as you and me that actually fucking watch the super bowl in the first place
>>
>>25076440
You're so intelligent and special for not watching a game between the two best teams playing a strategic, exceedingly challenging sport. Too many wedgies in grade school?
>>
File: 1417048947779.jpg (9KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1417048947779.jpg
9KB, 224x225px
>>25076555
>implying anyone but amerifats care about the super bowl
>>
>>25076140
>>25076101

capping these
>>
>>25076173
i can do that
>>
File: 112.jpg (101KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
101KB, 399x388px
>>25076066
>there are people breathing the same air as me
>>
>>25076066
>There are people who don't think Georgia is the best girl
>>
File: 1453425274761.png (326KB, 433x1338px) Image search: [Google]
1453425274761.png
326KB, 433x1338px
>>25080665
That'd be because she isn't.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.