[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TIL my 2ds died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Press F to pay respects.

for real it's a good thing saves are saved on the actual game or I'd have lost like 5 years of catching homies.
>>
>2DS
>5 years of homies
>>
>>25074002
>saved on the actual game
>games come in cartridges that can be inserted and removed.

Am I responding to bait?
>>
>>25074002
Transferring from previous gens you mong
>>
>>25073953
What happened to your 2ds op?
>>
>>25074015
At some point about 2 months ago I left it under my desk and I picked it up today, charged it, and cried.
>>
>>25073953
How the fuck did you manage that? Did you press the home button and both screens shattered?
>>
>>25074006
didn't see myself having to explain this one

OP is glad that 'mons ARE saved on the cartridge, implying the alternative would be that they saved to the system... which is not yet 5 years old

>>25074008
has a point I can't argue with, though
>>
>>25074022
But it looks like the screen is cracked severely? did you accidentally leave one of the desk legs on top of it or something? or is the screen not actually cracked and it just looks like it is?
>>
>>25074031
It the LCD screen that's broke. I didn't even know the two were connected in the 2DS.
>>
>>25073953
So the 2DS screens ARE in fact a single screen. Pretty interesting.
>>25074022
Did you not notice it has a shattered screen before?
>>
>>25074041
Broke at some point when it was under my desk.

It just kinda died I guess.
>>
>>25074039
Oh huh, didn't know that. Probably the most retarded question ever asked but does that mean the top half also can be used by touching with the stylist?
>>
>>25074053
If you could take out the screen without fucking up the electronics, flipped it upside down and then reinserted it to the console - probably? Mind you the first part is already borderline impossible.
>>
>breaking a 2DS
You have to be completely careless to break that thing. It was designed for children in mind and built to be more sturdy than a 3DS. Something heavy had to have dropped on it to break like that.
>>
>>25073953
Well at least they are cheap as fuck.
>>
File: 2ds.jpg (225KB, 1500x1353px) Image search: [Google]
2ds.jpg
225KB, 1500x1353px
>he managed to break THIS

well done OP, you're literally a tiny black child
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.