[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon in Public

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 20

File: image.jpg (227KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227KB, 750x1334px
Just noticed this at my local mall near Seattle.

Why is this allowed? I legitimately couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman either.
>>
umbreon hoodie would be cute without the tail desu

>tfw you're an obese neckbeard and going out in Pokemon merch would make every other fan look bad.

Maybe I should take advantage of this and wears shirts of political candidates I want to lose.
>>
>>25071719
#FeelTheBern
>>
honestly that takes some balls to walk out in that in public
>>
hey, he can wear whatever he wants regardless how stupid, autistic, gross and pathetic it looks
>>
I think that's a girl, judging by the posture.
>>
>>25071754
>that takes some balls to walk out in that in public

No it doesn't. He just has terrible fashion sense or autism.
>>
>>25071709
Here's the trick about wearing or having pokemon merch. You have to look ascetically pleasing to pull it off. You need to be attractive and confident. If you can pull that off, people think your the definition of a cool social nerd. Otherwise, you just look like an anti-social weirdo. Is it fair? No. But that's how it is, so deal with it.

You wanna do your fandom proud, without looking like a dweeb? Comb your hair, put on deodorant, a shit-ton of it, please dear God you smelly bastards brush your teeth, use mouthwash afterwards, straighten your posture, and if need be clean your glasses.

Wanna go the extra mile? Put down the chips and Monster, and pick up a fork with some healthy leaves on the end of it and some water.
Walking a little extra ain't gonna kill ya either. You don't have to kill yourself at the gym, but light exercise combined moderate changes to your eating habits will take you farther than you'd think.

And for the love of all that is holy, look me in the eyes and speak clearly when your talking to me. I'm over here, I'm not that item on the shelf behind me you keep staring at.
>>
The hoodie would be acceptable, maybe a Pokemon tshirt and/or belt to match

The plushies are over kill.
>>
>>25071821
I was thinking that too, though even the sweater is a bit thick; It's not exactly an attractive hoodie.
>>
>>25071817
>use mouthwash afterwards
gay
that becomes unnecessary as soon as you follow your other point
>Put down the chips and Monster, and pick up a fork with some healthy leaves on the end of it and some water

All it takes is a little care for the temple that is your body and you will at the very least look like a normal attractive person
>>
>>25071709
The REAL problem is wearing the headphones when you're interacting with somebody. Who is this disrespectful?
>>
>>25071817
Dear fucking god no, do not wear deodorant to cover your smell. The odor of nerds covered in Axe is even more gross than the usual sweaty fat smell. Shower every night or morning and use a scentless antiperspirant if you sweat.
>>
my friend has a bulbasaur backpack. the pack itself is the bulb and the straps are vines

super kawaii
>>
File: IMG_20150805_121423177.jpg (2MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150805_121423177.jpg
2MB, 4320x2432px
I have my keyboard and mouse on pic related at work.
>>
>>25072003
if I didn't know about Shaymin I would probably think you were a brony
>>
I hear about Pokemon in the news at least twice per week.

This week is Pokemon GO info and Saudis acting likes pricks and wanting to ban chess and Pokemon for gambling and wasting time, etc...
>>
>Fingerless gloves
Everytime
>>
>>25071926
or, in addition to showering more, they could buy a better deodorant than Axe
not all deodorants aimed at men smell like insect repellent
>>
File: rated e for everyone.png (3KB, 118x144px) Image search: [Google]
rated e for everyone.png
3KB, 118x144px
>>25071709
I don't know.
You shouldn't be ashamed of Pokémon playing. It's rated E for Everyone.
>>
>>25071817
This. I don't know why it's so hard for people to actually care to about their appearance.
>>
>>25072057
if it has a scent, it's gross. and I haven't found a deodorant in the men's section that is scentless.
>>
>>25072100
Have you ever used the Degree Dry Sprays? Or whatever they're called? They lose their scent a few hours after spraying them on and they keep your pits fresh and dry.
>>
Why the hell do you care OP? Stop creeping on random people in public.
>>
>>25071709
He would wear cargo pants on top of everything else
>>
>>25071817
Be good looking. Us cute people can get away with a lot of things
>>
>secretly taking photos of people in public
>>
>fingerless gloves
goddamn, looks like you spotted a real fashionado there, friend. Probably uses pokemen on the sly to get people to underestimate him so that he can turn social interactions to his benefit with greater ease. Watch yourself around that type.
>>
>>25071754
Not balls, just a lack of self awareness.
>>
>>25071709
>Why is this allowed?
I don't see how it's harming anyone, or could be used to harm anyone. Makes him/her look dumb, but I'm pretty sure that alone isn't enough to make something illegal.
>>
>>25071982
I'd wear that with zero fucks given.
>>
>>25072202
>tfw found fingerless gloves left over at Summer job
>Still keep them for thin gloves with smart device touch

I get the hate, but usually just use them for the commute
>>
>Those multiple plushie key chains.

No. Just, no.
Burn the witch.
>>
fact: fingerless gloves are not meant to be worn as a garment by themselves
they are meant to be worn under mittens, so if ever a situation arises where you need to used your fingers you can momentarily remove your mitten and do what you need to do without exposing your entire hand to the cold

wearing just the gloves is basically wearing socks without shoes on
unless its weight lifting or bike gloves, in which case the purpose of the glove isn't warmth but to protect the palm of your hand
but you shouldn't wear weight lifting gloves either because they hinder development of grip strength
>>
>>25072069
So is Candy Crush, Angry Birds or whatever normalfags play in their cellphones
>>
University of Waikato, and pissing everybody off in the process.
>>
>>25072397
I think you missed the picture. Something Lucario related, probably
>>
>>25072069
the argument isn't about playing its about dressing up and accessorizing with pokemon
>>
>>25071709
i mean, the hoodie without the tail and the dumbass chain of plushies would be alright
>>
>>25071817
>And for the love of all that is holy, look me in the eyes and speak clearly when your talking to me.
Sorry... I just made this more awkward...
>>
>thread gets flooded by insecure autists who try to justify their love of a children's game by amplifying their faggotry
Look, anons, all people on this earth are autistic and have mental problems to some degree. Most of you are bags of flesh anyway and it really won't matter if you're called a smelly fat nerd or not by other smelly fucks or degenerate morons.

If you browse 4chan, you browse it because you either pretend to be antisocial (and I mean "against society", not asocial, like the kids who never went to dances) or are antisocial. Simple as that. If you try and offer advice, you can go to a board like /r9k/ or /adv/ or simply go to reddit. This is certainly no place for you.
>>
Looks like he's hanging out with someone, that's more than I can say about you OP.
>>
>>25071709
>Taking a picture of someone in public to ridicule them online
You're a fucking creep. Not only that, but you're more than likely ridiculing someone with a mental disorder. I'd say you should be ashamed, but you're clearly incapable.

>>25071817
>Everyone has to live how I think they should
>People who have trouble with social situations need to be corrected
Disgusting. Your ignorance is inexcusable. And you're an arrogant jerk.

Stereotype me however you want to justify yourself.
>>
>>25071926
This is truth. I shower thoroughly and wear scentless deoderant and an ex actually told me that she loved how I smelled. A pretty kinky thing to say, but also a compliment.

>>25071709
Here's to Seattle man. I'm living on cap hill for the next two months for an internship, and damn do I love this city, terrible weather and all.
>>
File: 1390443055660.gif (107KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1390443055660.gif
107KB, 500x357px
>>25072986
I come to 4chan because I'm social and have found a place with like-minded people.
>>
>>25073112
this lazy cocksucker probably can't swim and is an absentee parent
>>
>>25073112
This and >>25072986, though more the former

If you really have enough time in your day to try and correct others appearance (and in >>25071817's case, probably lie about his/her implied social standing) on the fucking Pokemon board, this isn't the place you should be
>>
>>25073122
>like minded
>social
There are a million other places on the Internet where you can find people who agree with you. As for the 'social' aspect, you're not getting anything out of talking to strangers on a Pokemon board. Go out and talk to real people.

4chan's niche is that it's popular for being poisonous and horrible. There are websites more popular than this one, there are websites more toxic. I highly doubt you're here because you're "social" and want to talk with "like minded people" seriously fuck off retard
>>
File: 4chan is for.png (55KB, 1251x519px) Image search: [Google]
4chan is for.png
55KB, 1251x519px
>>25073159
>4chan's niche is that it's popular for being poisonous and horrible. There are websites more popular than this one, there are websites more toxic. I highly doubt you're here because you're "social" and want to talk with "like minded people" seriously fuck off retard
>>
>>25073173
Eh man, I agree fully with that post, except for the fact that it was probably made by a "nihilistic" teen with a "wicked sense of humor" and I don't engage in 2d waifu faggotry. I just really hate everything in this world and do my best daily to make it worse, not trying to come off as an edgelord, but I guess it cant be helped.

Point still stands that 4chan is an awkward mix of normies and anonymoose haxxors and that lost redditors like >>25073122 aren't especially welcome.
>>
>>25073159
>find people who agree with you
that's not necessarily what I meant with "like-minded".
>Go out and talk to real people.
I do, but I also have plenty of time in this life when I'm not around other people and have access to a computer.

I don't think an antisocial or asocial person would want anything to do with a site like 4chan. This anon >>25073173 seems to have the right idea.
>>
>>25072424
Shiny Umbreon.
>>
>>25072462
Exactly. Wearing a krusted shiny umbreon hoodie has nothing to do with actually playing the game.
>>
>>25071709

you faggot, not only are you at a Starbucks, but you're obsessed enough to see someone wearing pokemon stuff in public and took a photo of them

fuck, you even put the little accent mark over the letter "e" in the word Pokemon.

You're a faggot, and I'm guessing 70% that you're either a friend of the person in the photo, or that you're actually that person, and that either way you're just posting this here to luxuriate in the reaaction your b8 thread riles up
>>
File: Smug Anime Face.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Anime Face.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>25074019
>he doesn't know the alt code for é
>>
>>25074019
OP here, clearly your reading comprehension is piss poor.

First off, it's called mobile phones - that of which are easy to add the accent over letters. But WAIT, OMG I'm a fag for using it. Ok.

Secondly, fuck you. It's a mall, not a full on Starbucks. I also stated that this was taken in Seattle. Do you not realize that Starbucks is from here? There's literally a block in downtown Seattle with a Starbucks on all four corners. They're more common here than black people are.
>>
>>25071709
Guess what.
You're a faggot.
>>
ITT: Angry nerds
>>
>>25074348
>hurr Starbucks is here so I need to go to them!
Also great job at missing the point of the post. I'm beginning to smell the asshurt from me calling you out. You def are the dude in the pic and youre trying to project onto /vp/, yes? Fuck off you little cunt.
>>
Aren't Seattle and NYC the only 2 places in America that get super special official Pokemon merchandise that I just can't buy at any other store in my state to begin with because one has NoA headquarters, and the other has a Nintendo store?
>>
>>25074348
You've never been downtown a few blocks over from asia town, apparently. Crack bust on the daily.
>>
>>25072136
Although being fat isn't limited to genetics, ultimately being cute (for guys, girls can wear makeup, eye shadow, etc. and hide all that acne and other blemishes while guys don't/cant) does boil down to genetics.
>>
>>25074429
This.

NYC has the Nintendo World Store. But there's a rumor going around since they plan to change the name to "NINTENDO NYC" that they will expand the stores to other main cities.

As for Seattle - both Nintendo of North America and The Pokemon Company International are based in the state. Oddly both are pretty close distance wise as well. Multiple malls around the state have "Pokemon Center" vending machines with merch that often isn't found online on the official store. But I suppose it's not surprising since they don't have to go far from home base.
>>
>>25074438
Oh, I'm there all the time. The International District of Seattle is sketchy as fuck, especially at night. The fact that it's right next to Pioneer Square doesn't help. I fucking love Uwajimaya tho.
>>
>>25073112
>you're more than likely ridiculing someone with a mental disorder
That is implying that the person in OP's picture probably has a mental disorder, for sake of simpleness, Autism. Other people can think he has a mental disablilty too, and because of what he is wearing, people will start to think people who play Pokemon have Autism.
tl;dr by saying "you're more than likely ridiculing someone with a mental disorder" is agreeing that the autism stereotype that gets thrown around on 4chan and the internet a lot really does exist in people who play pokemon
>>
>>25074445
Strange enough, I think Valve headquarters are also in Seattle. I actually think other video game companies are in Washington, come to think of it.
>>
>>25074466
Tons are. Microsoft is based here too. Which is why PAX is becoming nearly as huge as E3. They have less distance to go. Plus Seattle is being gentrified to all hell so people are flocking here.
>>
I forgot to mention, the only people I have seen IRL who wear any kind of Pokemon merchandise who appear over 16 are hyperactive clingy girls with boys (always see them in community college area watching the boys play MtG, those kind of girls) or just appear to have ADHD. For the guys, their appearance outside of the Pokemon merchandise makes them appear to be twig or lardass betas, socially challenged men who might or might not be wearing a trilby, even with the girls of one of two body sizes clinging to their arms. Maybe it is the person and not the Pokemon merchandise who makes them appear that way. I live in Kentucky, and it is probably different in other places where there are more Asians girls and a bigger population in general such as California or New York City.

I wouldn't be surprised if they cosplayed, but if they did, their attempts would be completely horrible, unlike a certain "t word" Zero Suit Samus going around lately who is a camwhore type of girl who intentionally does sexual poses and is a "professional cosplayer" since I can't think of a better word for it, but you know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>25074485
I don't understand why they ALL (seemingly a lot of video game ones) are in Seattle instead of LA, San Fran, or NYC. What makes Seattle so great? I honestly don't know.
>>
>>25071817
>Here's the trick about wearing or having pokemon merch. You have to look ascetically pleasing to pull it off.
The trick is not to buy that overpriced garbage.
>>
>>25074513
Basically you have to be good looking or attractive in the face area to begin with to pull it off, and (nerds, geeks, dweebs, losers, the kinds of people who play a lot of video games to begin with, etc) stereotypically don't have that quality. Fuck, that could be said about any kind of western clothing ever. Only good looking people look good in things, thats it. Certain clothes require a higher level of "looking good" to pull off.
>>
>>25074525
No, it has to be good looking to begin with or you can't pull it off.
You can't pull off any type of pokemon 'fashion' because it isn't fashion
>>
>>25072986
>le normies out meme
Please stop
>>
>>25071709
My old roomie wore one of these and she was in fact a creepy bitch.

I wear pokemon tshirts sometimes but there is a line.
>>
>>25073159
>this is what autists believe
>>
If you're not attractive, please do not wear Pokemon apparel.
>>
>>25071719
Literally everyone at any Trump rally is the worst kind of Amerifat. Doesn't seem to hurt at all.
>>
File: 1448395961349.jpg (55KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
1448395961349.jpg
55KB, 391x391px
>>25071709
>tfw there are butthurt people on THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW that are like the person in this picture (or worse) who unironically try to defend being a filthy autistic antisocial nerd
Haha I hate this fucking board, if it weren't for Showderp or the ocasional competitive discussion and the fact that other places are cancer. This board is so autistic that doesn't even like memes.
>>
>>25075061
>Showderp
Your opinion is worthless
>>
>>25071817
>eye contact
Can't help it if my autism forces my gaze to slip away to some corner of the room.
Feels bad, man.
>>
>>25071754
>says the fugly permavirgin
>>
>>25075072
Better than whatever Autism general you come from. Go make a thread about how you want to fuck a pokemon
>>
this board's makeup:

>30% aspergers
>30% aspergers in denial
>20% generic nerd
>10% generic Nintendo fan
>5% legit autism
>5% general gamer
>>
>>25075214
>aspergers isn't autism
>>
>>25075238
Would it count as the same?
I mean, they're both on the autism spectrum; Aspergers is just high-functioning autism.
>>
>>25075061
>this board is so autistic that doesn't even like memes
/v/ also doesn't like memes

but now the question is: how liking a meme is a good thing ?
>>
>>25075238

DSM-5 much?
>>
>>25075256
Why are you against memes? Do you think this is a serious board?
>>25075264
I don't know what's that because I don't know about these things but I'm pretty sure aspergers is autism
>>
>>25075319

It is, thus >>25075264's post.
>>
My understanding was that in the psychology world, the term "aspergers" ceased to be recognized with the latest DSM. Now it just exists as a colloquial term for high-functioning autists.

Any other diagnosed high-functioning autists in the house? Not to turn this into /soc/, but I'm curious as to how many of us on this board are willing to admit to our disability.
>>
>>25075264
Don't bring that fiction here.
>>
>>25075364
>>25075251
>>25075116
samefag tbqh
>>
>>25071745
#FeeltheBankrupcy
>>
>>25075372

Nope, your samefag-radar is off amigo.
>>
>>25075394
what I was implying was that they were all me, excluding >>25075364
sorry for the mixup
>>
>>25075394
si si señor let's build a wall and you pay it
>>
File: 32342.jpg (21KB, 500x85px) Image search: [Google]
32342.jpg
21KB, 500x85px
>>25075364

Non autistic, but I swear, the overwhelming number of autistic psych evaluations I thumb through at work that either explicitly mention obsessions with Pokemon, chess, or trains is far too high for it to be a coincidence.
>>
The key is hiding your fucking power level. I was diagnosed with autism in '99 and am probably just as much a pokemon addict as the scrublord in OP's pic. But I don't openly show it, and I have other interests that I can bring up that don't make me look like a complete manchild.
If you bring it up, I'm all over that shit, but otherwise you'd never know I cared. That's how you balance it.
>>
>>25075718

>scrub

apparently you're STILL in 1999
>>
>>25072136
This.

I'm adorable, I get told all the time, even on my off days when I don't comb my hair, the ladies always seem to be drawn to me. I've got the face of baby with a killer personality to boot AND I like pokemon. I'm a catch.
Stop hitting on my silly girls, I'm into trainers.
>>
File: 1395481500987.jpg (151KB, 456x502px) Image search: [Google]
1395481500987.jpg
151KB, 456x502px
>>25075794
>>
>>25075434
A lot of autists love complex systems and mathematics. Depending on the type of autist, they can become highly successful in STEM fields or strategy games, although a lot of them are too stupid to ever get that far.

sometimes I wonder if I'm a sperg too, but I've never been diagnosed
>>
>>25075794

Brother, if feel the need to brag about what a "catch" you are to a self-identified group of 'spergers on a pokemon board, I've got some bad news for you. Perhaps you'd best take off those rose-colored goggles and reexamine yourself carefully.
>>
>>25071709
It's kind of weird, but at least she's not one of those people who secretly take photos of others and posts them online. Those are the real freaks.
>>
>>25071817
This. It#s hilarious the amount of butthurt replies this has inevitably received.
>>
>complaining about people representing their love of Pokemon IRL

I've got a Charizard wallet that I almost always get complimented on when someone sees it, sometimes it even sparks up a conversation. I've also got a Pikachu shirt, a fitted shirt with the 3 starters and Pika on it, and a cutoff Smogon tanktop that I wear to the gym sometimes. Shows off the shoulder striations really nicely.

We're all just fans, man. Yeah, sometimes people might go a bit overboard, but why does it bother you? If you saw me in any of those shirts or saw my wallet, I bet my 8 Kanto Badges that you wouldn't say shit to me.
>>
>>25076950
>this post
>Kantos badges
Fitting for this idiot to spout about THE worst region ever made. I legally couldn't do anything since my hands are considered weapons.

When my parents were in their death bed and soiled themselves I didn't say anything, just put up with the smell and carried on. No one speaking up doesn't mean you aren't that wafting stench of shit.
>>
>>25077368
Edgier than a Scyther.
>>
>>25071709
>6'4, 210lbs
>literally wearing a charmander shirt, red airforce ones, blue jeans, and red beats™ by dre
>typing this out on my Galaxy s5

As long as you don't look like a fucking autist you can wear whatever you want.
>>
>>25077409
>Beats
I'm laughing at you on the inside
>>
>>25077436
That's OK. There's nothing wrong with looking like a normalfag.
And the beats were a gift, I'd rather have a different brand.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 680x510px
>>25077368
>>
>>25071754
He's probably not even aware of how ridiculous he looks. Autism is funny like that
>>
>>25071709
This applies to any merch,

Symbols on items are great, the half pokeball symbol looks great.

When in doubt go for something people might not recognise at first and may inquire about.

Merch with characters (humans & monsters) does not look good and no merch with words unless it doesn't directly state the franchise, otherwise you are a walking advertisement.
>>
>>25077383
Mate I'm like a Hitmonchan. My fists were made to pierce the heavens.

Seriously boxings great full body excersise. Really reccomend it to all yall. Or grappling.
>>
File: what_kind_of_pokemon_are_you.jpg (176KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
what_kind_of_pokemon_are_you.jpg
176KB, 640x480px
>>25071709
>2016
>can't tell if male or female

Thanks /pol/
>>
>>25071754
> it takes balls to hang some stuffed fantasy monsters on you're keychain and walk outside
SOUNDS LEGIT
>>
>>25071754
>you'll never licker dick lickers dick

;_;
>>
>>25071709
Majority of the people in this thread have some serious autism.

Few examples being: OP, people calling the person in the picture autistic, etc.

Rethink your priorities and have a nice day, fags.
>>
>>25071709
Fucking furry
When you see people wearing tails and hoods with ears, run away as fast as you can or shoot them dead on spot. These people are the cringiest subhuman losers on this planet.
>>
>>25078779
>Tell coworker about Pokephiles
>He runs into guy with Panda Hat on this weekend, skeeves out

This is what you're doing to people.
>>
>>25077969
I think the correct pronoun is "it"
>>
i bought the new pokemon center magikarp socks
>>
OPs pic was taken at a convention, FYI

see you Thursday, andrew
>>
OP what do you think about people who wear kigurumi/animal onesies outside? Have you popped a bloodvessel?
>>
I think everybody, normies, social autists, and elitists alike, can all agree on a very specific line in terms of what other people can and cannot do in public (and to an extent, private).

That person in the OP, not only has crossed that line, but has gone an extra mile if not more.
>>
>All this autism from both sides
Why this entire board is such insufferable fucking faggots
>>
>>25071709
>not hiding your poverlevel at all costs
Literally the only option.
>>
File: scared-woman-014.jpg (584KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
scared-woman-014.jpg
584KB, 2560x1536px
>>25071709
>mfw I have long hair, glasses and blue headphones
But, Espeon is my favorite. I'm different! That isn't me!
>>
You just gotta be attractive in the first place and actually choose some shit that isn't flashy as fuck
It has to be subtle and not scream POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON like a fucking Umbreon hoodie with tail included
If you aren't attractive in the first place though then you're fucked
>>
>>25082933
if you're not attractive in the first place it doesnt matter because nothing you wear will look good so you might as well go outside wearing your pyjamas
>>
>>25071709
Why are furries allowed?
Good question. I blame today's hyper-tolerant society.

Oh, and it's a guy.
Trust me.
>>
>>25071817
/thread

health beauty
>>
>>25082704
>wearing headphones in public
embarasising
>>
File: Autistic Children Play Here.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Children Play Here.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>25083037

This. Not /pol/, but I'm tired of todays "progressive politically correct non-offensive feel good" bullshit that everybody follows for the sake of free asspats by their friends.

It's funny as well, because the same people who spew this shit will throw a complete bitch fit at anybody who doesn't fit into the hive mind.

>>25081123

> Pic very related.
>>
File: mfw Mach Punch.jpg (295KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
mfw Mach Punch.jpg
295KB, 800x800px
>>25071754
>Being autistic or a social retard means you have balls

Yeah, no.
>>
>>25082704
Sure sure, keep telling yourself that, bub.
>>
The autism is strong in this thread xD
>>
you faggots realize any normal person wouldn't give a fuck if someone was wearing an elaborately designed hoodie right? No normal person looks at what someone's wearing and goes AUTSIM XD LOL /R/CRINGE TOPKEK. like fuck y'all ain't real niggers.
>>
>>25083835
You're so cool and bad-ass.
>>
>>25085771
The tail might make them double take but that's about it
>>
>>25083835
>how dare people treat me like a jerk when I act like a jerk! It's so unfair!

Okay.
>>
>>25075214
I actually have Aspergers and find this shit picture both really funny and really cringy.

That's a girl with downs, she wears the headphones because people with reetism and higher hearing sometimes and this is her way of negating it.
>>
>>25071754
Shut up you dick licker
>>
>>25083835
somebody wearing wht they like doesn't make them autistic. Unless you think football fans are autistic.
>>
Hoodie would be fine without the tail, maybe even without the ears. I've rarely seen a simply Pokemon shirt but I know they're out there. Yetee had a nice Since 1996 one, and that one is simple enough. If they like umbreon so much, they should have a silhouette on the front or back.

The keychains are overkill. They belong on a bookbag or purse, and only one max. I fucking hate seeing people with giant ass keychains or keyrings on their pockets. It's so damn cumbersome to carry mine around I take off all the extra ones on a separate keychain (all my rewards cards plus a few extra neat keychains)

>fingerless gloves
Please don't wear these out. They are not proper attire unless you're legitimately starting a Pokemon journey.

Also wash the hair. Ladies, it's actually the first thing people notice. Not your tits or ass or lack of them, your hair. Men, you should wash your hair too. Sweaty looking wet hair, especially long hair looks like hot garbage and makes you resemble a hobo or legit neckbeard. Simply washing it can negate that fact. If you cut it short enough, you may be able to get away without washing it for a few days.

This is /vp/ fashion. stay tuned for more.
>>
>>25085771
pretty much, y'all are more autistic than the guy in the op
>>
>>25074504
No no that's actually right and kind of shocking.

Most male nerds doing nerd shit in public are either twigs or huge betas. Most females doing nerd shit are usually not super huge, but appear to be excessively hyper.

I wonder why that is?
>>
>thread is still up
>>
>>25086441
He's not entirely accurate, I've seen employees in stores snicker if people wear outlandish things before and I am betting there are others out there like that. You grossly underestimate how fickle people can be
>>
>>25086531
This unfortunately

I remember going to the mall once and a girl was wearing a hoodie and tail just like this but she also had furry boots that matched as well. Everyone there was either laughing under their breath or pointing and laughing at her.
>>
>>25086588
i'd want to befriend her desu
it's hard to find people who are open about their interests
>>
>>25071709
why is it ordering with headphones on
>>
>>25087583
"it"
lol
>>
>>25074512
It's not as true as it used to be, but cost of living is better around Seattle than in any of those places. California is also already pretty saturated with tech companies.

Also Amazon is based here, and basically anyone who gets a job at Amazon and moves up before quitting is worth employing cause there basically isn't a more competitive company to work for, judging by what former employees say about the company. Competitive to the point that people backstab each other to move up, but not only do they have to backstab, they still actually have to be good at what they do.

I don't know if there are other companies based elsewhere that have that atmosphere in the same intensity, but hiring former Amazon employees is a recipe for success around here.
>>
>>25071770
my gf said right away that this person is a girl
this post is truth
>>
>>25088061
?
>>
>>25088061
It's an it, not a he or a she.
Mind your privilege.
>>
>>25073112
>Disgusting. Your ignorance is inexcusable. And you're an arrogant jerk.
>Stereotype me however you want to justify yourself.

Do you not have parents?
>>
>>25071817
I think it's more of a situational thing honestly. Showering and stuff is important for anyone. At a con: anything goes.
I think the tail on the hoodie is a bit much for a normal outing, but they're going to the mall and enjoying themselves. I don't see it as being any worse than people wearing crop tops at the mall instead of at the beach. If that's how someone feels comfortable, then whatever.
At places like school where there is a bit of a dress code and people tend to get bullied, I'd say it would be better to stick to just the keychains and maybe a shirt.
At a funeral or wedding: none of it please.
>>
>>25072986
I have lots of friends and am going to have a good job and am pretty great socially. I also just recently had a 10/10 gf and date cute girls regularly. I have my issues and isecurities but so does everyone. I come to 4chan for the constantly updating discussion and honest opinions and bants.
>If you try and offer advice, you can go to a board like /r9k/ or /adv/ or simply go to reddit. This is certainly no place for you.
kek stop being so insecure that you get triggered when people call out others for wearing stupid shit.
>>
>>25075434
It's not.
http://www.autismkey.com/pokeman-creator-draws-creativity-from-autism/

>>25075902
Too bad I have the shit kind of autism that makes me useless in life.
>>
File: truly the end.jpg (636KB, 1008x1456px) Image search: [Google]
truly the end.jpg
636KB, 1008x1456px
>>25073112
I found your class picture.
>>
What the fuck, this thread still exists?

For you all to be obsessed enough to keep this non-subject going, you have to be equally deficient as the one in the OP image, just that it manifested differently.
>>
>>25091687
>enjoying yourself at the mall
how young does somebody have to be to do that
>>
>>25091977

This may come as a surprise, but some people manage to have friends even AFTER high school.
>>
>>25092026
And you stop hanging out at the fucking mall because that's a stupid place to socialize if you're an adult
>>
File: 1296072404748.jpg (43KB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
1296072404748.jpg
43KB, 500x232px
>>25092074

>going to the mall as an adult: unacceptable

>liking a cartoon and video game franchise meant for 11 and unders as an adult: okay
>>
>>25092148
you know there's a difference between going shopping and actually hanging out at the mall like a fucking dork

there aren't a lot of video games that are more fun than Pokemon, but the amount of social venues that are better than the mall is enormous. I don't know why this is so hard to understand.
>>
>>25092319

Who said anything about NOT shopping there fuck face.

Also,

>there aren't a lot of video games that are more fun than Pokemon

Yeah you just disqualified yourself from being taken seriously.

Hailing Pokemon as one of the best games ever made (even many actual fans won't go that far) while bitching at some stranger on the internet for doing things with their friends in public constitutes behavior that genuinely reflects autistic tendencies.
>>
>>25092373
I just said that "having fun at" the mall is a stupid idea that teenagers have before they discover better ways to spend their time

I'm pretty sure that most of the people who spend time on a geek imageboard dedicated to Pokemon would consider it one of their favorite series, you fucking moron. Considering that you have no idea what autism is but still try to use it as an internet insult, you seem to conceive of yourself as a connoisseur of "fine taste in video gaming," and you don't understand how awful it is to socialize at the mall, you must be a slug who hasn't left the house in the 7 years since you graduated high school
>>
>>25071754
Is that you in op's photo?
>>
>>25092536

>go to the mall
>adults everywhere

I guess malls are just full of fucked subhuman miscreants then. I'd love to know which mall you know of where no one above the age of majority would dare to be seen, lest they be judged by the almighty authority of whoever the fuck you're supposed to be.

Also,

>you seem to conceive of yourself as a connoisseur of "fine taste in video gaming,"

No, actually Pokémon is one of my personal favorite games, I'm just not blinded to the point where I think a game with production values that would have been considered outdated on a home console as far back as 18 years ago and core gameplay still to this day revolves around something designed for hardware that was considered "withering technology" in the late 80's is "one of the best games available" in 2016.
>>
>>25092635
You don't seem to fucking understand that the original thing I commented on was the idea of "enjoying yourself" at the mall, when most people I know don't enjoy going to the mall and just want to get their shopping done. The mall stops being an enjoyable place when you don't have your parents' credit card to use at Hot Topic.You seem to enjoy pretending that I'm arguing that literally no adult should ever go to the mall, so I'm sorry to ruin your fun.

>No, actually Pokémon is one of my personal favorite games, I'm just not blinded to the point where I think a game with production values that would have been considered outdated on a home console as far back as 18 years ago and core gameplay still to this day revolves around something designed for hardware that was considered "withering technology" in the late 80's is "one of the best games available" in 2016.

the fuck is the difference between a game being one of your favorites and being the greatest? I don't even want to get into all the new arguments you're bringing up about the importance of production values, etc. Pokemon is one of your favorite games and it's one of mine too. You're leveraging this stupid "BUT ITS NOT OBJECTIVELY DA BEST GAME THO" argument to try and make me look bad on an irrelevant point.
>>
>>25071817

Wearing any Pokemon merchandise in real life is a bad idea in general, not that it's wrong but even if you were really good looking most people are going to think it's odd
>>
File: IMG_2471.jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2471.jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
>itt: angry retards
>>
File: failure.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
failure.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
could always be worse
>>
>>25093683
Wh-...what is that...thing?
>>
>>25097386

supposedly an umbreon costume head.

someone paid money for that.
>>
>>25071817
Why does this post trigger me?
>>
>>25098505
Probably because it hits a little close to home.
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.