[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

James Turner Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: JamesTurner.png (225KB, 637x565px) Image search: [Google]
JamesTurner.png
225KB, 637x565px
James Turner had last week birthday, what do you wish him?
>>
>>25069828
>golurk
>madibuzz
>tevenant

the best of birthdays. go out get drunk and get laid you beautiful bastard.
>>
That he dies of brainfreeze, then gets eaten by vultures before his ghost gets trapped in a tree forever.
>>
>>25069841
>not having him die beaten up by an ancient mecha
>>
>>25069841
Rude
>>
>>25070456
I actually like the icecreams (and I have been here since Gen 1.)

And he gave us based tree-ghosts, and Golurk, so that trumps anyone's dislike of icecream. (Where is our hot fudge pokemon?)
>>
I still don't understand the hate with vanillite. Both it and Cubchoo are my favorite designs from gen 5.
>>
>>25070542
Because ice cream isn't considered by many to be as edgy or appealing as say Charizard and Lucario.
>>
>>25069828
He hasn't created a single bad Pokemon, but I would prefer if Pokemon were only designed by the Japanese.
>>
>>25070456
>2015+1
>still hating on the Vanillite line
Go back to gen 1
>>
Golurk is a pretty great looking pokemon, so that pretty much makes up for the ice-cream pokemon (which isn't the worst thing ever, come on now).
>>
>>25070580
Gen 1 had some bad designs, but it was the very first generation so they could get away with it.
>>
>>25070563
I think gen 5 offers enough of those "edgy" Pokemon, and with 156 designs there's enough room to have lighthearted ones.
>>
>>25070542
I dont mind the design, more the idea. Pokemon based on objects/food are already risky because it can look really dumb if you fuck up, but an ICE CREAM pokemon just doesnt make sense in anyway.
>>
>>25070586
I lack a bait image, so just fuck off nostalgia fag.
>>
>>25070586
Kanto is the holy region, and anyone that disagrees is underage. I wish I could suck Giovanni's dick.
>>
File: Snowless_Vanillite[1].png (166KB, 310x219px) Image search: [Google]
Snowless_Vanillite[1].png
166KB, 310x219px
>>25070596
They're not actually ice cream. Just floating pieces of ice with snow on top for coating.
>>
File: 1444479985611.png (13KB, 152x156px) Image search: [Google]
1444479985611.png
13KB, 152x156px
>tfw the Vanillite line has been farting this whole time
>>
>>25069828
Ice Cream is meh, the rest are GOAT. I'll say go celebrate and well wishes
>>
>>25069828
That he gets fired
>>
>vanilluxe
shit

>golurk
awesome

>mandibuzz
ok

>trevenant
awesome

pretty good track record
>>
>>25070635
Thank you. Now I dont have to explain it to Genwunners. You did it for me.
>>
death
>>
>>25070542
I don't hate it, but the design just being meh combined with it being a kind of shitty pokemon in game just means that there isn't much to love about it.

James Turner should just work on ghosts, his ghost type Pokemon are fantastic.
>>
>vannillite
great
>vanillish
great
>vanilluxe
great
>golett
great
>golurk
great
>vullaby
great
>mandibuzz
great
>phantump
great
>trevenant
meh
>>
>>25069828
Don't get the hate for the vanil line. Golurk and Vulaby are way worse
>Golett is awesome though
>>
>>25072212
>Vullaby
>great
My god, I just don't get why people like that thing.
>>
>>25072212
You've got the greats and mehs mixed around my friend
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.