[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: dick.png (156KB, 699x506px) Image search: [Google]
dick.png
156KB, 699x506px
>>
>>25069447
Competitive players
/Smogon Zombies Jokes.

:|
>>
yeah god forbid someone likes a pokemon because of its abilities and not just because of how it looks
>>
>>25069447
what group exactly is this comic trying to convey
most of /vp/ likes aegislash's design/concept
>>
>>25069768
They all want to make out with Honedge, NFE creeps
>>
It looks like artifacts from yugioh
>>
>>25069752
>tfw you're willing to use good mons in combo with Bros for the best

Fuck Legends though, especially getting them on cart.
>>
I was attracted to Aegislash before he was Uber.
>>
>>25069447
I kept it in my team because I liked King's Shield, then a Friend wrecked my shit with one because I didn't get the chance stance stuff,and I used one in Spooky Cup, shitty karenfag
>>
>>25069447
Except ending up in the Uber or any of the BL tiers is a death sentence competitive-wise.
>>
>>25069447
Why do people think that competitive use/abilities correlates to popularity? Most players don't even play competitively.

I hardly see people gushing on about Pokemon like Talonflame, Aegislash or any of the generies. Very little merch of those Pokemon too. Most players still think that a non-mega evolved Charizard is one of the strongest Pokemon.
>>
>not liking spooky sword's design
>>
>>25070297
Then why is Greninja being shoehorned into everything, now?
>>
>>25070424
Greninja's a startermon and those tend to get a boost in popularity. It's also banned in Smogon's meta which is not a good thing for most pokemon that aren't there due to a mega or aren't legendary. What are you on about?
>>
>>25070472
You're saying that competitive viability doesn't have anything to do with a Pokémon's popularity when Greninja is practically the Gen 6 mascot and happens to be broken in battle.
>>
>>25070545
Greninja is popular because:

- It's a final stage starter.
- It's a fricking ninja.
- Ash has a ~special~ one.

The fact that it's broken to some degree or another in 6v6 singles isn't really a factor in its popularity.

If you replace 'ninja' with 'dragon', Charizard prior to Gen 6 fits all of this while being fucking terrible competitively - they then intentionally 'overpowered' Charizard to match the fact that it's popular.
>>
>>25070925
It's also retarded.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.