[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>Ash is the final opponent in Pokemon...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 9
>Ash is the final opponent in Pokemon Z like Red is in HGSS

How assmad would /vp/ be?
>>
File: carlos2.jpg (8 KB, 274x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
carlos2.jpg
8 KB, 274x200
>>25068909
more like Ashmad am I right?
>>
>>25068909
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
Every kid would love it, I would be surprised, most likely pleasantly, though I don't really give a fuck about the anime, but it would be a neat surprise.
>>
>>25068915
CARLOOOOS
>>
>>25068926
KALOOOOS!
>>
I'd be ok with it if it was a challenging battle

they've already blurred the lines between game and ashnime with Yellow and the Pikachu cry
>>
>>25068909
Just fucking release the game who even cares about this shit.

The only thing that would get me mad at this point is Pokémon going full mobile and becoming freemium.
>>
>>25068909
If not Ash, then Alain. They already mentioned him in ORAS and he worked for Team Flare.
>>
I don't even give a shit, just the actual game good. You have Ash nut on Shauna's face if you lose for all I care.
>>
>>25068951
The anime is canon, at least according to oras anyway
>>
>>25069012
>an easter egg reference=canon
>>
>>25069018
It still makes the anime canon in the oras universe.
>>
>>25069021
No it doesn't, the Mega Evo specials are already inconsistent with what happens in ORAS.
>>
>>25068915
good job carlos
>>
OP, where is that screenshot from?
>>
>>25069080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1v8fVohQjI
>>
>>25069080
Probably one of the Youtubers that hack ORAS models
>>
>>25068915
oh you
>>
>>25069084
>>25069086
Yeah I figured as much. Thanks.
>>
>>25069084
that Ash Greninja model is pretty sweet.
>>
>>25068984
Source calling here.
>>
>>25069106
>I'm reminded of the Legendary Pokemon Rayquaza, said to descend at the Sky Pillar. I once had the chance to see it face to face. Although, it was a long time ago now... The young man who battled against Rayquaza beside me... I wonder whatever happened to him and that black Charizard of his.
>>
>>25068909
Making the poster child of Pokemon competent and strong would be a nice direction considering that we have had some lame ass rivals this entire generation. I like the idea that a kids show role model finally makes strides on his journey away for mediocrity. I think XY was a way of saying even if your friends have different goals and different aptitude tests along the way you should still encourage their success and value their friendship regardless of established measures of "worth"
>>
wouldn't be as challenging as Red unless they simply just replace the sprite for Red
>>
>>25068984
I can see a game counterpart to Alain existing. We've already had a few counterparts to movie characters.
Doesn't mean the ashime is canon to the game, or reversed. Just means counterparts exist at points.
>>
>>25069131
?
red's party is awful
if they give ash a party composed of his best pokemon it'd be a lot more challenging than red
>>
>>25069135
Which ones, the ones he released, the ones he forgot exist, or the NFEs?
Because he shouldn't be allowed to use pokemon he released, just like the player. I doubt they'd give him the ones he's forgotten exist. Which leaves him with a shit build Pikachu, a stack of NFEs, and the couple pokemon he has on hand, which aren't very special in any case.
Even if they are, such as Greninja he ruined them by teaching them stupid shit like Cut and don't have the HA that make their counterparts so broken anyways.
>>
>>25069164
>the ones he released
mostly trash
>NFE
he's only got a few of those

just give him a team of any of his fully evolved pokemon
>ash-greninja
>talonflame
>krookodile
>snorlax
>mega charizard Z
>noivern
>>
>>25069164
>the ones he released
Squirte, Butterfree, Primape, Lapras and Pidgeot? I think he'll get by pretty well without those.
>>
>>25069200
>>mega charizard Z
You're forgetting that any team made for him would have Pikachu. That knocks down a slot.
He would also probably have something akin to his most recent in show team, which knocks down a few more slots.

Honestly, if he appeared in game right now you could expect him to have something like:
Pikachu, Greninja, Talonflame, Hawlucha, and Noibat.
No idea if Noibat is slated to evolve, but at the moment it hasn't as far as I know.

Let's give them moves akin to what they know in show most recently as well:
Pikachu: Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Electroball.
Greninja: Cut, Aerial Ace, Water Shuriken and most likely something out of Water Pulse, Pound, Bubble and Double Team.
Talonflame: Steel Wind, Flame Charge, Brave Bird and something out of Double Team, Peck, and Razor Wind.
Hawlucha: Karate Chop, Flying Press, High Jump Kick, X-Scissor.
Noibat: Supersonic, Tackle and Acrobatics.

As well, his Pikachu doesn't have a Light Ball, and his Greninja and Talon Flame's abilities are most likely Torrent and Flame Body.
>>
>>25069200
>implying they won't put the mascot of the franchise and his starter on his team
>>
>>25069213
He released Goodra and that was probably one of his strongest mons along with Charizard, Greninja, Infernape etc. I still think permanently releasing Goodra was a huge mistake.
>>
>>25069246
>No idea if Noibat is slated to evolve, but at the moment it hasn't as far as I know.

Actually Noibat has been confirmed to evolve in the near future. Noivern has already been confirmed for Ash.
>>
>>25069250
Ash is not what one would call "Competent" or a "Good Trainer."

>>25069254
Oh? Source?
>>
File: Ash's Team.png (1 MB, 550x658) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ash's Team.png
1 MB, 550x658
>>25069259
Pic related and other promotional material. People have been speculating [or more so wishfully thinking] that Noibat will evolve in the Zapdos or Dragonair episodes. Anyhow some time soon especially because of its recent development.
>>
>>25069286
Eh, maybe. I'm more of a "until it happens." person.
>>
>>25069250
When did he ever say it was permanent? I mean, he 'permanently' released Charizard, too, and we all know that didn't stick.
>>
>>25069294
Noivern is also on promotional material for the Volcanion movie. It's happening before July.
>>
>>25069259
>Ash is not what one would call "Competent" or a "Good Trainer."
what? he's considered an excellent trainer in the anime
>>
>>25069379
He taught his Greninja Cut. That should speak for itself.
>>
File: 1453279274570.jpg (20 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453279274570.jpg
20 KB, 600x600
>>25068909
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25069395
Did Ash really teach Froakie Cut if it used the move out of the blue?
>>
>>25069408
Yes.
>>
>>25069395
just because a move is useless in-game doesn't mean it is a bad attack in the anime

just like how moves like confusion are shit in the games but are completely broken in the anime because they can stop any attack and redirect them against the attacker with more power
>>
>>25069073
There are multiple universes, everything is canon
>>
File: huigfhfdshiuf.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
huigfhfdshiuf.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
>>25069012
>A character existing in both anime and game means both are in the same universe
>>
>>25069425
He may be good in the anime but if we take his Pokemon with those movesets into the game he's gonna suck as a final boss
>>
>>25068909
Wouldn't mind any of them, they cannot be worse than Red.
>>
>>25069246
Pikachu holds a light ball in every event of it. Other events of pokemon in the anime either don't hold an item or hold an item that they obiously holds, like Serena's pancham holding black sunglasses.

And Greninja most likely has protean. It explains how it can take so many SE moves like it tanking Ramos while spamming aerial ace and the new theme song is even singing about protean. And all the XY theme song so far have been non bullshit that have had something to do with the series.
>>
>>25069408
It used it out of the blue. Ash don't really teach his pokemon moves since it's a lot harder in the anime. He did teach Swellow aerial ace and Gible draco meteor. But it takes A LOT of time and work.

Cut is OP as fuck in the anime though.
>>
>>25069437
The same could be said if you took a smogon set and used it in the anime. The battle mechanics and rules are too different. The anime has so many more properties in it when it comes to who will win the match
>>
>>25069259
>Not a good trainer
>Competent
>Has gotten to the top 4 before in the Pokemon league
>Beat the Battle Frontier (some of which had legendary mons) and was even offered a position as a Frontier Brain
>Has earned every badge at every gym he's come across

He's a competent trainer that can hold his own.
>Has tons of powerful pokemon, but only uses his karenmon Pikachu at the start of every journey

>>25069395
Anime rules =/= game rules
Only reason it knows it is to simulate a ninja's katana, but it's also good in the anime.

>>25069481
He helped Pikachu learn Iron tail as well as perfect Hawlucha's Flying Press.
>>
>>25069530
>Loses matches to Gym Leaders regularly.
>Loses for the most retarded reasons in general.
>Was outright given a number of badges without a gym battle, especially early on.
>Has never won the Pokemon League.
>Only caught 79 out of 721 Pokemon

>>Has tons of powerful pokemon
This is just outright untrue.

And Anime Rules may not be the same as Game Rules, but the discussion is putting Ash into the game. So they're very relevant.

>>25069467
>Pikachu holds a light ball in every event of it
That's because they have to make it at least slightly worth downloading another goddamn Pikachu.
>>
anyone who still thinks ash is a moron must've stopped watching half-way into the gen 3 anime, because at the start of gen 4 anime he actually admits that he's trash and just gets lucky all the time, so he starts learning proper battle strategies and in the XY anime he's actually really smart and good at things. gen 5 anime was a mess though i dont know what happened to him there
>>
>>25070163
he only loses the first time because they need to make more episodes. he always wins on the rematch after learning the gym leader's gimmick. infact, if i'm not wrong, in a lot of the XY gym battle episodes he wins his first try. and they stopped giving him pity badges after gen 2 so i don't know what you're on about
>>
I'd be mad
Then I'd kick his ass and I would feel better
>>
>>25070458
The power fantasies are strong with this one
>>
>>25070163
>Loses matches to Gym Leaders regularly.
He has won every single gym match in Xy on the first try besides the first one and that was because he literally had caught a new Fletchling that he used. Other than that he has ass raped every single gym leader

>Loses for the most retarded reasons in general.

He hasn't lost in like 80 episode and his last lost was Hawlucha against Brave bird since it was the only pokemon that brave bird wanted to fight with since the fought a flying battle

>Was outright given a number of badges without a gym battle, especially early on.

Hasn't happened since like gen 2

>Has never won the Pokemon League.
Anime league is actually challanging. Over 200 trainers all with 8 badges that actually has full teams with actual fully evolved pokemon instead of the shit trainers in the games and he ends in the top 4. He literally had to get beaten by a trainer with legendaries to lose. It's actually hard to win instead of the pisswalk that is the games

>Only caught 79 out of 721 Pokemon
Irrelavent when it comes to how good of a trainer he is
>>
>>25068915
CARLOS!
>>
>>25070493
So it only took him 18 years and 7 Regions to learn what an actual 10 year old learns in one game, maybe two if they're actually slow?

>Irrelevant when it comes to how good of a trainer he is
The slogan is "Gotta catch em all." not "Only catch the ones that fall into your lap."
>>
>>25070588
>So it only took him 18 years

Would actually mean something if actually 18 years had passed in the series

>"Gotta catch em all.
That was a dub only line you idiot. The japanese has a different slogan.
>>
>>25068909
Very. Not because Ash is there since he's /vp/'s god of course, but with how easy the games would be.
>>
>>25070601
He still went through seven or eight regions in the series. He should have had his shit together by Johto.
But then again, you Ashime fags will probably have excuses for that too.
>>
File: multiverse guide.png (2 MB, 1344x4873) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
multiverse guide.png
2 MB, 1344x4873
>>25069012
>http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_cross-canon_references

>>25069021
Not really

>>25069429
They are different canons, the multiverse only applies to the games.
>>
>>25070601
>That was a dub only line you idiot. The japanese has a different slogan.
Still an official slogan for Pokemon. If you're going to get that anal retentive, why are you calling him Ash and not Satoshi?
>>
>>25069530
>Beat the Battle Frontier (some of which had legendary mons) and was even offered a position as a Frontier Brain
>Has earned every badge at every gym he's come across
He never beat Cheren.

Also

>counting pre gen 5 feats
>>
>>25070440
>he only loses the first time because they need to make more episodes.
that's a meta reason


>>25070493
>He hasn't lost in like 80 episode
So he's a gary stu then?

>It's actually hard to win instead of the pisswalk that is the games
The leagues are wasy to win gameplay-wise, but in-universe they arent.

>Irrelavent when it comes to how good of a trainer he is
Sure, it's not like catching pokemon is one of the main quests in the games and a big thing in pokemon lore in general.
>>
>>25070714
The people that are in the elite 4 and are champions are grown up adults that has travelled and battled ten times more than ash.

But since you're obviously out of arguments since you call my "excuses" you must be done here.

>>25070727
Don't you seriously have anything better to say? Are you this retarded? Maybe because I jumped into this thread and if I randomly began to write Satoshi you shiteaters wouldn't know wtf I was talking about. Why would I jump in and literally change name in the middle of an argument?

>>25070743
>when Ash loses
>he sucks
>when he actually wins
>he's gary stu
retarded logic

>in universe
>literally no NPC has a full team of evolved pokemon
>three moves on your pokemon
>only your rival is a good trainer
yea no. They are easy universe wise aswell. You only need a full team of somewhat good fully evolved pokemon to win


>Sure, it's not like catching pokemon is one of the main quests in the games and a big thing in pokemon lore in general.
Still doesn't determine how good of a trainer he is. It just shows how good he is at catching pokemon that he will never use just because. The main quests is to build up a team, beat the league, beat the evil team and battle legendaries.
>>
>>25070163
>Was outright given a number of badges without a gym battle, especially early on.

>Brock: Just one more attack would've won him the battle, but he called it off because Onix was clearly fucking hurt, and he wanted to win fairly, not because of a fucking sprinkler. Brock gave him the badge because he showed that he actually cares about pokemon, which is a pretty important part of being a trainer.

>Misty: Team Rocket interrupted the battle just before he could secure the win, but they ended up giving him the badge anyway since he saved all the gym pokemon. Considering they were handing the badges out like they were candy until Misty told them to cut the crap, it's safe to say this gym was fucked in general, and it's not an Ash-only thing.

>Sabrina: I'm just going to play the 'kanto judges are really fucking stupid' card for this one. If they can disqualify Ash because his charizard isn't obeying, they can disqualify Sabrina because her Kadabra couldn't stop laughing.

>Erika: He risked his life and ran back into a burning fucking building just to save her pokemon. It'd be a pretty big dick move if she give him nothing in return.

>Giovanni: Considering Giovanni had a fucking Mewtwo at the time, and he was using it to totally wipe the floor with trainers, it was either 'Giovanni conveniently leaves', or 'Ash never fucking gets his 8th badge'. He didn't beat Giovanni, but he did beat all the pokemon Giovanni left, so he still technically earned the badge.
>>
>>25068909
Not at all; in fact, I'd be interested to see how they integrate anime canon into the games without making it too unrecognizable.
>>
>>25068909
6th gen introduced parallel dimensions. Hypothetically, would we playing in a universe where Ash replaces Red, or would they coexist?
>>
>>25069286
>Noibat will evolve in the Zapdos
What?
>>
>>25070820
Ash has gone through 7 fucking regions and he still loses to a goddamn Level 5 pokemon just given out. Just admit he's shit.

>>25070820
>Don't you seriously have anything better to say? Are you this retarded? Maybe because I jumped into this thread and if I randomly began to write Satoshi you shiteaters wouldn't know wtf I was talking about. Why would I jump in and literally change name in the middle of an argument?
So it only matter if it's dub or not when it works for you, but when it works against you, it doesn't matter and we're "retarded shiteaters?" Seems like you're the one obviously out of arguements if you're stuttering and resorting to insults. You might want to drop it before you make yourself look even stupider.
>>
>>25071456
So you're out of arguments? Seriously. I have countered every single argument you have flinged to me and the only thing you can say is
>b-but Ash lost to a level 5 pokemon 5 years ago because of Zekrom shit that doesn't have anything to do with the current anime so a-admit he's shit

Seriously, you're really grasping for straws. You got proven wrong and the only thing you feel like you can even argue against is my use of saying Ash instead of Satoshi.

It's over dude. You got nothing.
>>
>>25071453
Zapdos episode. Ash already had a battle against Moltres with Brave bird so it's Noivern's turn I guess.
>>
>>25070714
Wow, you really are a autist
>>
Been there, done that, it was shit.
>>
>>25071493
So you're out of arguements then? All you seem to have is some greentext and then you claiming you've won. You've not countered anything, you've deflected and made excuses for his idiocy the entire time and then when you were backed in a corner declared you won.

You're more pathetic then the anime character you seem so intent on propping up.
Is your life so pathetic you've got to fight tooth and nail to make sure nobody says anything about your children's cartoon mancrush?
>>
>>25071526
>"Champion"
He wishes.
>>
>>25071565
Well I'd assume Ash would be champion in Z in this hypothetical since he's the "final opponent" and it's a mainline game (as opposed to something like Colosseum where you can change up the formula).

For the record, Ash actually is slightly difficult to defeat in that hack just because literally all his Pokémon (Infernape, Torterra, Staraptor, Floatzel, Lucario for some reason, and Pikachu) know Double Team.
>>
>>25068960

> Pokémon mobile game
> You can search the wild for some wild Pokémon
> A high chance to find common, moderate for uncommon, low for rare and extremely low for legendary
> Or you can buy them with money

*rubs hands*
>>
>>25071602
You can be the "final opponent" and not be Champion.
>>
>>25071501
Oh, I completely read that wrong. I thought you were implying that Noivern would evolve into Zapdos or something.
>>
>>25071558
>is on 4chan
>is on /vp/
>thinks he can call other people pathetic

lmao, my life is pretty good overall anyway. But if you bet your cards on personal attacks in an argument you have already lost.

But I claim that I have won because I have countered every single argument of yours but you still repeat your arguments without actually countering mine. So yes, you're out of arguments. There is nothing you can arguement that I haven't countered.

Ash is a young boy that has been placed in the top in every league he has participated in, league with over 200 trainers that all have gotten 8 badges. He has hardly travelled as much as the elite 4 members. They're all adults and have been trainers since Ash age. Not a single person in his age is an elite 4 or champion. DP elite 4 Flint beat the league the first time when he was little older than Ash and it took him years of training after that to even become an elite 4. Ash also conquered the battle frontier and was offered his own battle facility just proves my point even further. Ash also has really strong pokemon that are capable of holding their own. Even against an elite 4 members.

Ash is extremely good for his age and always one of the top trainers in every region he goes to. You're retarded enough to think that you must win everything to be even counted as good.

You got nothing, but hey. You can throw more shit at me and bring up seperate occasions to try to prove your point but it's literally nothing against the picture as a whole.

Ash is a talanted, great trainer in a world there competition actually exists.
>>
File: skrelpme.png (108 KB, 750x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
skrelpme.png
108 KB, 750x650
>>25071690
>>25071708
>>
>>25071690
You were the one who started with the personal attacks, but then again that kind of double standard and hypocrisy is what I should expect from someone as delusional as you.

Ash is a young boy who's travelled through multiple regions, all over the world, as much as an adult would and still ends up getting his shit kicked in. He's learned nothing that all that experience should have given him and still makes mistakes that a rookie trainer would make. The fact that he only does a tiny bit better each time in the tournament after all his battles and experience is pathetic, if you've traveled that long and battled that much you should have no trouble. But it seems like all of that learned knowledge and experience filters out like a sieve, to the point he's forgetting lessons he's learned a few episodes before.
And you're wrong, he WOULD have strong pokemon, but the moron either releases them or PCs them and trains up a new team each region. These strong pokemon do no good sitting in a PC box when he could be perfecting and strengthening them to the point of actually being able to win a league.
The fact that he doesn't and goes home with a pat on the back and a participation ribbon is a serious point to his ineptitude as a trainer. After going through so many regions, he should easily be able to put together a team that could win, but his childish and ignorant desire to start fresh each time holds him back and keeps him from actually accomplishing anything in the league.

Ash gets by on luck and the pity or inexperience of others. But you're retarded enough to think that "Participant" is a worthy prize.

Speaking of the picture as a whole, there's another one of those amusing double standards. Because just a few posts ago you said:
>>b-but Ash lost to a level 5 pokemon 5 years ago because of Zekrom shit that doesn't have anything to do with the current anime so a-admit he's shit
So which is it?

But then again, you just make excuses and claim you've won.
>>
>>25071778
You literally used personal attacks in no context to the argument. You just wanted to call me pathetic. I used it in context that actually lead to an argument. But you're right, it's hypocrisy of me.

You're literally dragging all of your shit out of your ass. I give examples on how much the people that are elite 4 have travelled and trained, and instead you just makes up shit that Ash has travelled even remotely as much as them when even without my examples that sounds extremely stupid.

Are you seriously trying argue against somebody as "pathetic" as me. Somebody that has watched every single episode and knows for a fact that Ash has steadily gotten better until the cancer BW and now once again is a competent, good trainer in XY. Somebody that actually can give you examples. Why do you think you judgement is so much better?

Please stop pulling shit out of your ass. Prove to me that other trainers haven't traveled as much as Ash. There has been extremely many times there are character has said where they have travelled, which is often more than 3 regions and they are the same age as Ash. Like Paul in DP. He had been in Kanto, johto hoenn and sinnoh twice. And he was just as good as Ash.

As another example you can't see this level of skill in any battle Ash had pre Xy besides maybe in DP. https://youtu.be/IZjXx8S7qAo?t=335

His sceptile OKHO a darkrai. His Infernape sweeped half of Paul team and held its own against Flint's ace. Pikachu took down a Regice, a Latios and held its own against Agetha's ace. Charizard took down a Dragonite like it was nothing. There are so many more examples of this. They are hardly bad.

And with how much praise Ash and his pokemon has gotten it's idiotic to say that he and his pokemon are bad. You're trying to argue that has sucks ass. Prove it to me instead of using your ass as an source.
>>
>>25071778
It's 2 am so I'm going to bed. Don't miss me too much.

When I come back I want to read actual examples of why Ash sucks and why he hasn't gotten better and why his titles and past results doesn't prove anything at all.
Please prove to me that. I see him as a great trainer. Hardly the best but still somebody that has a lot of competence and skills as well as strong pokemon. Somebody that has done well for his age and in past leagues.

And please refrain from personal attacks. I also want to hear why you want to prove it to me so much. I'm an ashnimefag which explain why I argue but why do you hate is so much and why do you keep arguing?
>>
>>25069246
>assuming it has to be 100% faithful as oppossed to loosely based on
Anon plz
>>
>>25068919
This. I think we need more games with endgame superbosses like Red.
Would Ash have his Kalos team? I haven't been keeping up with the anime, but has his full team even been revealed yet?
>>
Don't they make it a point that Ash's Pikachu is absurdly powerful? I'm willing to bet it has some kind of Light Ball.
>>
>>25070901
Not to mention the fact that with both Misty and Erika he was in the middle of battles that he was actually winning. People just like to crap on season 1 because he got a couple of the badges not directly after a battle.
>>
>>25072052
He had 6 but then got rid of his Goodra so now he's back down to 5.
>>
>>25072062
Pikachu's power is based on how much effort he puts into a battle. He can essentially solo legendaries if he tries hard enough, but if someone else in Ash's team is supposed to be the battle hero then Pikachu takes a dive.
>>
>>25072062
Pikachu got shocked in that thunderstorm in Episode 2(?) and it made it more powerful than a normal Pikachu should be.
>>
>>25069115
Long time ago? That brings up a lot of questions.
>>
>>25070725
>Diamond/Pearl
>versions of the Sinnoh events. As Cynthia stated in BW the events that happened were the Platinum ones, so these two are non-canon, though they may or may not be part of an alternate universe.
Wouldn't it be more clear to say that they are non-canon to those specific universes, considering we're still leaving open the option of them happening in some other alternate universe?
>>
>>25071526
>Battle Frontier Brain Ash Ketchum

fix
>>
>>25072326
it's pretty much what is being said.
>>
>>25070820
>retarded logic
how? According to you, the only big loss he had was Unova and hasnt lost in XY for a long while.

>You only need a full team of somewhat good fully evolved pokemon to win
Which is not easy in-universe.

>Still doesn't determine how good of a trainer he is.
It does

>The main quests is to build up a team
And he keeps switching them

> beat the league
Which Ash doesnt do

>, beat the evil team
Rocket still exists

>and battle legendaries.
Actual thing he did at least.
>>
>>25068909
They actually reference the anime in-game all the time. The references just get removed outside of the Japanese version for some stupid reason.
>>
>>25068909
Isn't the main franchise dead? It's been 4 years since they announced a new game.

They don't care. What a garbage company.
>>
>>25072763
>being this greedy
They made a remake last year. And yes, it does count. Even if you didn't like it.

We don't need a yearly release. Just play a spinoff or a fangame if you're this desperate.
>>
>>25072763

Don't you have better things to do than trying to get people you don't know angry? Like homework?
>>
>>25068915
Sasuga Carlos
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 9
Thread DB ID: 467327



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.