[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ash is now a badass Are you scared of him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: ashmad.png (350KB, 778x704px) Image search: [Google]
ashmad.png
350KB, 778x704px
Ash is now a badass

Are you scared of him?
>>
of a 10 year old who doesn't understand type matchups?

probably not, no
>>
>>25066776
>Scared of a 10 year old

I am not Canadian.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>25066776
>Ash is now a badass

No he isn't.
>>
>>25067163
with a double type advantage. And his veteran pikachu ALSO with a double type advantage also lost. He isn't a badass. He's the same old shitty trainer.
>>
>>25067222
Fletchling isn't Fire Type, anon.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (49KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
49KB, 1366x768px
>badass

uh huh. He sure looks like a badass crying like a little shit
>>
>>25067250
Fletchling is a Flying Type, anon.
>>
>>25067258
Yes, anon. But they (or you, hell if I know) implied that Fletchling lost with a double Type Advantage. Flying is SE on Bug, yes, and so is Fire, if Fletchling were evolved. But Fletchling is Normal/Flying, and Bug isn't weak to Normal. So saying that Fletchling lost with a double Type Advantage is wrong.
>>
Ash has always been a badass.

>>25067080
One of his Pokemon was fresh, Viola was using tactics he wasn't prepared for, and he came back and won the next day. He then went undefeated in the rest of the gyms in Kalos so far.

>>25067252
What's wrong with crying?
>>
>>25067252
>badasses dont cry
dont bleed out with all that edge
>>
>>25067300
Flying is super effective against Bug/Flying. Flying is super effective against Bug/Water. Double advantage. Yet it still lost.

>>25067324
>tactics he wasn't prepared for

You mean the same ice gimmick that's been used in the show like 4 times before?

In every other region except Kanto he also only lost once against one gym and then continued undefeated. This isn't new. He's still a weak shit.
>>
>>25067562
>You mean the same ice gimmick that's been used in the show like 4 times before?
You mean all those ice fields that had rocks and places to stand while this one didn't plus he was dealing with a Pokemon that wasn't stuck in place like Regice?
>>
>>25067596
no, I mean the ones where he didn't have a place to stand just like this battle and the ones where he didn't have a type advantage with both his fucking pokemon. Nice excuses bro.
>>
The fact that you're having to Cherubi pick a battle from the first handful of episodes proves how based Satoshi has been in Kalos.
>>
>>25067660
>I mean the ones where he didn't have a place to stand just like this battle
The only one that he had such a battle was with Brandon and his Regice and that thing wasn't even moving around much, let alone like a Surskit. Every single other ice field he could move around.
>>
File: 1449509656134.jpg (18KB, 372x357px) Image search: [Google]
1449509656134.jpg
18KB, 372x357px
>Ashime
>>
>>25067672
>le cherrypicking meme

fuck off.

>>25067676
>Every single other ice field he could move around
He could move around on this one too if he actually fucking tried. The sides of the field weren't iced and god forbid he, oh I don't know, SMASHED it with Iron Tail. And I'm sure his FLYING Pokemon was disadvantaged a lot by the ice field. Keep making up random excuses for why this doesn't count though.
>>
>>25066776
Most people here aren't afraid of him because of vidya logic.
>>
File: Hell. Where you belong..png (877KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hell. Where you belong..png
877KB, 854x480px
>>25067687
>normalbootleg jontron
>>
i cringe when i see how you people still watch the shittiest and most repetetive anime of all time inb4 hur dur in gen6 the anime changed hur dur yeah its still shit and ashe will not win the league
>>
File: Tobias.png (675KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tobias.png
675KB, 1280x720px
>>25066776
>Ash is now a badass
Ok kid
>>
>>25067711
>He could move around on this one too if he actually fucking tried.
You mean Pikachu slipping around and not actually being able to move and slipping on the spot?
>The sides of the field weren't iced
And they were also out of bounds in case you missed that detail.
>SMASHED it with Iron Tail.
Which he wouldn't be able to do much because Pikachu couldn't get a firm footing on ice to give it enough force to smash it all.
>And I'm sure his FLYING Pokemon was disadvantaged a lot by the ice field
What does his Flying type have to do with the ice? What nailed his Fletchling was Sticky Web.

This isn't even trying to find excuses, it's literally just you hating on Ash which you're free to do, but your reasoning from that ice field is weak.
>>
>>25067749
Was Tobias the most fedora character in the show?
>>
>>25067825
>You mean Pikachu slipping around and not actually being able to move and slipping on the spot?
You can still move while slipping. If Ash wasn't such a shit trainer he would try to use the extra momentum to his advantage.

>And they were also out of bounds in case you missed that detail.
No they're not. They use the outside of the field and Pokemon go out of bounds and still recover all the fucking time.

>Which he wouldn't be able to do much because Pikachu couldn't get a firm footing on ice to give it enough force to smash it all.
You've never stood on ice before have you? You can still jump fine even if you're slipping on ice.

>What does his Flying type have to do with the ice
It can FLY above it

>but your reasoning from that ice field is weak.
No it isn't. It's just the anime's arbitrary way of making him lose even though it's a strategy he's dealt with before. At least the previous seasons justified his loss because he either A. had a massive type disadvantage like his Pikachu vs Roark or B. was using both inexperienced Pokemon and didn't use his Pikachu at all like with Brawly and Museum Mama.
>>
File: Ice.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ice.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>25067877
>You can still move while slipping.
There's your problem. There's nowhere to stop at in a FLAT ice field and with no grip Pikachu was stuck there. You can't even get that momentom because you're stuck in the spot.

>>25067877
>They use the outside of the field and Pokemon go out of bounds and still recover all the fucking time.
The Pokemon have to go back into the field and they can attack out of it. Ever notice how Pokemon ALWAYS run back to the center of the field before doing anything else?
>You've never stood on ice before have you? You can still jump fine even if you're slipping on ice.
I'll ask you the same, have you stood on it bare foot?
>It can FLY above it
That's what it literally did. That's why I don't see what that has to do with anything.
>It's just the anime's arbitrary way of making him lose even though it's a strategy he's dealt with before.
His previous experience had him use spots available to move how he wanted, not a flat surface with a Pokemon that can move around it quickly without a problem. The only time Ash dealt with something similar was with Regice and that thing wasn't speeding around Pikachu going in laps. Every ice battle he had had protrusions or something to give Ash something to work with. Viola's field had none of that.
>>
>>25067907
>There's nowhere to stop at in a FLAT ice field

The S I D E S

if you need to rebound off of something use the fucking walls. Jesus christ. And yes you can move while you're on a slippery surface. It has less control over its movement but it can still move. Maybe Ash would realize this if he weren't so shitty.

>The Pokemon have to go back into the field
Says who?

>I'll ask you the same, have you stood on it bare foot?
Yes. Like I said, Ash could use the momentum to his advantage if he weren't shit.

>That's what it literally did. That's why I don't see what that has to do with anything.
Exactly. So the ice didn't even effect Ash for a good portion of the fucking battle.

>Viola's field had none of that.
the
S
I
D
E
S
>>
>>25066776
>now
>>
File: Viola Ice Field.png (1018KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Viola Ice Field.png
1018KB, 1280x720px
>>25067932
>>There's nowhere to stop at in a FLAT ice field
>The S I D E S
>if you need to rebound off of something use the fucking walls. Jesus christ. And yes you can move while you're on a slippery surface. It has less control over its movement but it can still move. Maybe Ash would realize this if he weren't so shitty.
What part of slipping on the spot and out of bounds did you not get?
>Says who?
Besides the referee over seeing the match and official match fields having boundary lines?
>Yes. Like I said, Ash could use the momentum to his advantage if he weren't shit.
What momentum if Pikachu was literally slipping on the spot?
>Exactly. So the ice didn't even effect Ash for a good portion of the fucking battle.
It affected him the whole battle because he had limited options.
>the
>S
>I
>D
>E
>S
Refer to the first point.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 292x257px
>>25067073
Underrated post
>>
The show is for kids.
Ash will always be a fucking retard.

Get over it.
>>
>>25068072
>namefag having something to say about anything

fuck off underage
>>
>>25068072
Considering the show is an advertisement for the games, I'd say this says quite a bit about the target of the games.
>>
File: costanzaflame.jpg (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
costanzaflame.jpg
42KB, 250x250px
>some people still think ash is retarded because he doesn't rely on type matchups exclusively
>even though the anime has made clear that relying on types is only one way to battle of many and it's been shown to be quite ineffective
>>
>>25069017
I still don't know how people complain about this, considering metagame complaints and all the Smogon vs Karen threads.

At least in the animeverse, you could run a Magikarp and turn it into a face smasher with some time. Why would you want it to be as predictable as the games?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.