[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i evolve my espeon to sylveon???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-196Espeon.png (40KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-196Espeon.png
40KB, 250x250px
how do i evolve my espeon to sylveon???
>>
Sex
>>
>>25064237
get it to two hearts in amie and be sure to level it up with a fairy-type move (baby-doll eyes, charm) and during the day :^)
>>
>>25064237
You have to defeat every fairy type with it, then talk to Professor Sycamore after teaching it Baby-Doll Eyes, Charm, Dazzling Gleam, and a blank 4th moveslot. He'll tell you that it looks like your Espeon has "gained the power of its defeated foes" and offer to "more appropriately calibrate" for you. Click yes, then he'll tell you to wait outside the lab, as it will take some time. Go back in and he'll give you your new Sylveon!
>>
You can't you fucking idiot
>>
>>25064308
>not knowing how to cross evolve

how new are you
>>
>>25064342
I'm trying to delete your post but it's not working
>>
>>25064237
You see that spot just under the base of the tail? You see how it's lifting its tail? See those lovely eyes staring you down? It's presenting. It wants to become a fairy type, and it knows that it needs your help. That means that in order to evolve it, you need to show it maximum affection. And tell me, what is more affectionate, than sweet, personal, true, tender lovemaking?
>>
>>25064237
>not knowing you need to fug it :3
>>
>>25064302
I want Garrus to calibrate me.
>>
>>25064302
This reminds of "that kid" that told stuff like that back in times of R/B/Y and G/S/C.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.