[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Next month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: volc.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
volc.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
Are you ready for the reveal of a new form, mega evolution or an entirely new Pokemon next month?

CoroCoro promises big worldwide movie related news for next month and since we still dont have atitle for the movie then its obvious Volcanion isnt the only star of the movie.

Its very likely that next month we'll see either some form of old pokes (Volcanion, Floette, new mega legendary) or first gen 7 Pokemon (remember Lucario and movie 8?)

What are your expectations?
>>
>>25061343
No expectations whatsoever. Fuck Gamefreak, and fuck their Blueballing scheme. Not hyped for anything whatsoever
>>
>>25061386
I dont think you should be hyped for a game since its movie related but a new form/mega/Pokemon is basically a given
>>
>>25061343
>Volcanion isn't the only star of the movie
No, Zygarde is too remember.

I literally expect nothing remotely interesting.
>>
Im ready for the lack of news on a new game that will finally kill /vp/
>>
>>25061396
Zygarde is part of Ash&Co team so yes it will be in the movie but it wont be the star.

It will be Volcanion and something else. If it was Volcanion vs Zygarde we would know the title by now,

The fact that they revealed Volcanion this early means something else is coming
>>
>>25061386
this, I only come here to complain and circlejerk about what could have been
>>
>>25061397
You trippin? The game news might be May-June for all we know but in the meantime there's Super Mystery Dungeon, Pokken, GO and anime and no, vp wont be killed with this many games (even if side games) around
>>
>>25061398
It's Floette and AZ
>>
>>25061417
Its possible but would it be that surprising? I feel like its either some new mega legendary (Mega Mew?) or a new gen 7 Pokemon like Lucario was introduced way before DP release
>>
>>25061430
Nothing hinted to a new Pokemon, form, or mega. They said it will be something that changes the Pokemon world, so it will probably be something big in the story or a new mechanic
>>
>>25061472
No, they said it will be news "that affects the entire world". I might be wrong but i read it as something thats very surprising. New forms arent THAT shocking, new megas for legendaries? Maybe. Never before seen Pokemon? Deffinitelly
>>
>>25061430
Maybe leaker anon from a few weeks ago was telling the truth and it will be a kabuki Volcanion form
>>
>>25061484
It was that "affects the entire world for the movie [/spoilerend]"
>>
>>25061488
>[/spoilerend]
>>
It will be the announcement of the more casual direction for the franchise
no more Z (It was cancelled ages ago)
the news will be that the second movie of 2016 will be the final movie and the anime series will end

in order to appeal to a large worldwide market a new show will be made in 2017 with a wider audience in mind

with the positive reception to Go, gamefreak made the decision to focus most of their efforts on that for now, so there won't be a new mainline game in the near future.
>>
>>25061492
:(
>>
File: Pokémon Go.jpg (54KB, 651x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon Go.jpg
54KB, 651x500px
>>25061496
Pokémon Go is coming in March.
>>
>>25061496
>hahaha i made another joke that pokemon is dead because nobody makes those jokes all the time since second gen and yet the Pokemon franchise exist till today and keeps on going.

Hahaha...
>>
>>25061496
GF isn't working on Go.
>>
I'm hyped for Go
Not even kidding
>>
File: Volcanion kabuki form.png (73KB, 1968x1156px) Image search: [Google]
Volcanion kabuki form.png
73KB, 1968x1156px
>>25061343
I really don't expect it to get any new form or anything. It's pretty capable already.

Kabuki form would be interesting though
https://4ch.be/vp/thread/25017103/#25017103
>>
>>25061600
Interesting. That plot made sense too.

It just sucks that there's no game announcement, a kabuki Volcanion on the cover would be awesome.

I'm so confused.
>>
>>25061600
>AZ is the king of the Azoth Kingdom and has created a mechanical paradise, free from any other humans, where Pokemon are protected.

If Azoth is canon to ORAS, does that mean the Azoth Kingdom will appear in the next game? The Pokemon Village certainly hints at it.
>>
>>25061600
>Floette is inside it
HOLY SHIT LIGHT OF RUIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3e9

Also, captcha: Flowers
>>
>>25062186

Oops messed up link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3e9eJwduT8
>>
>>25062190
This has me too hyped. There's no way Gamefreak would think of something that interesting
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.