[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone actually excited for a Sinnoh remake? I love how people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 16

File: 1324493927368.jpg (9KB, 220x236px) Image search: [Google]
1324493927368.jpg
9KB, 220x236px
Anyone actually excited for a Sinnoh remake? I love how people claim Sinnoh had the worst Pokemon when it introduced a ton of the most powerful and badass Pokemon.

>Gallade
>Garchomp
>Milotic
>Darkrai
>Lucario

>HURR DURR THAT GEN SUCKEDD XDDD N IS SO COOL BLACK AND WHITE IS BETTER
>>
>Milotic
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 362x54px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 362x54px
>>25057945
>Milotic
>>
>>25057945
>milotic
nice bait. almost thought we were going to have an authentic thread
>>
File: stopped reading.jpg (25KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
stopped reading.jpg
25KB, 250x272px
>>25057945
>Milotic
>>
>wanting more remakes
>wanting more remakes ESPECIALLY after ORAS

just go play Platinum ffs. It's not like you can't use those Pokemon in newer games anyway.
>>
File: Milotic.full.1774312.jpg (349KB, 1024x700px) Image search: [Google]
Milotic.full.1774312.jpg
349KB, 1024x700px
Maybe a little.

>>25057958
>>25057959
>>25057963
>>25057966
Milotic's pretty badass.
>>
>>25057945
>milotic
>>
>>25057945
>Milotic
Replace that with Magnezone
People are just assmad and think they're gonna ruin the games with the remakes after OR/AS was "terrible". It's funny because OR/AS are undeniably better than the originals so there shouldn't be thoughts that all remakes are shit now.
>>25057972
Please stop using shitty, old, dead memes. It's unintelligent and makes you seem like an underage.
>>
>>25057976
Milotic's from gen III.
>>
>>25058060
What would you expect from an underage, Anon?
>>
>excited for a game that's 4+ years away
no thanks laddy
>>
>>25058054
>OR/AS are undeniably better than the originals

Relative to the times they came out? Nope. RS introduced what was at the time an entire new region and ~130 new Pokemon and it added new mechanics. Emerald also at least has a good post game. ORAS does neither of these.
>>
>>25057945
I actually really liked Sinnoh, it's Unova that I hated. I think a lot of people share that sentiment with me. By the way, what happens when we remake a Sinnoh game? Do we just start remaking things in cycles now? In 10 years will we have a Kalos remake?
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 480x269px
>>25058093
The megas are new.
>>
File: 8gag.jpg (8KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
8gag.jpg
8KB, 258x195px
>>25058060
Anon, this is a funposting thread.
Please, try to catch up.
>>
>>25058112
How about they just stop remaking games period

I hate how Pokemon is the only fanbase that has this retarded "EVERY game must be remade" mentality.
>>
>>25058093
I think you're wrong on two fronts:
1. Emerald didn't have a good post game. It was shit.
2. OR/AS added a lot of nice (and new) features that made the game immersive and fun, for instance, flying over the Hoenn region on Latios/Latias.
>>
>>25058116
Yeah and they don't require anything close to the effort required of making a new Pokemon. They've done new forme changes mid-gen before. Doesn't help that ORAS will be obsolete the second a new game comes out that introduces even more megas.
>>
>>25058129
I actually agree with you, that's why I brought it up. I don't want them to remake every goddamn generation. I was really excited when they announced that they were remaking Ruby and Sapphire, and really impressed with the resulting game, but how the hell is GameFreak supposed to remake Sinnoh? It seems like a fool's errand and not very lucrative.
>>
>>25058135
>1. Emerald didn't have a good post game. It was shit.

It was great because it's hours worth of replayable challenging content. ORAS has jack shit.

>slower fly that only works with two pokemon is fun!
LOL
>>
>>25057945

black and white was shit familia
>>
>>25058151
>latios/latias give access to legendary pokemon
Also, Something can be fun without it being fast. It also doesn't have to be utilitarian.
>>
>>25058093
>criticizing a remake for not adding as much to the series as the original
how retarded can you be
>>
DP remake soundtrack when?
>>
>>25057945
Bait aside, I'm pretty ready for it desu. Loved gen 4 despite what people say.
>>
>>25058054
Ok you're baiting pretty hard now.
>>
>>25058197
Gen IV was fun. Gen II and IV introduced the greatest amount of great 'mons for a gen.
>>
>>25058201
>baiting
In what way could that be misconstrued other than calling OR/AS hating memers underage
>>
No. They'll be watered down horseshit just like ORAS.
>>
>>25058209
This with gen 3 following close behind imo.
>>
>>25058213
Because the general consensus is that ORAS sucked ass and was worse than the original. Granted you can only mess up a pokemon game so much, but for the longest time people have been sharing their negative feelings about ORAS because it was slapped together with little thought.
>>
>>25057945
>Lucario
>Badass
pick one
>>
>>25058246
>general consensus
where?
>>
File: 1426909935529.gif (3MB, 297x300px) Image search: [Google]
1426909935529.gif
3MB, 297x300px
>>25057945
Wait people liked Black and White?
>>
>>25058318
Right here
>>25058222

Also if you weren't so new you would have been around upon its release to see the hate.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 800x800px
>>25058164
It may had the worst metagame thanks to Weather Wars, but outside that it has the best story of the main games (an average story at best); the best music of the main games; forcing you to use Gen V Pokemon before post-game wasn't very well received by fans but they wanted to make you feel like you were in a whole new world because this time the region wasn't based on Japan; you confront the Bad Guys at the end of the game like it is supposed to be; the Pokemon of Unova, while most of them had bad designs or were overdesigned, were made to be useful in-game, something that didn't happened on other Gens (with exception of the Elemental Monkeys)

Gen V will always be the most controversial Pokémon game to the date, but it will also be the Pokémon game that was created to be different from the rest of the series.
>>
>>25058334
I know it's surprising
>>25058341
>/vp/ is a general consensus
Please go to another website for once
>>
>>25058363
Please further your case on how ORAS wasn't a pile of shit.
>>
Platinum was GOAT and remains the most enjoyable game. Sinnoh was a great region, the starters were the best overall, Cyrus had the best ambition of any vallain in the franchise, good E4 and champion.

Honestly, if gen 4 is not your favorite you should kill yourself.
>>
>>25058406
How WAS it a pile of shit? It was enjoyable.
>>
File: 1453173183726.jpg (54KB, 667x548px) Image search: [Google]
1453173183726.jpg
54KB, 667x548px
>>25058437
>>
>>25058437
Gen 4 is probably my favorite but it wasn't because Sinnoh ;)
>>
>>25058443
>game was piss easy, water down version of a good game
>literal meme references in a game
>the "post-game" is gamefreak handing you all the legendaries ever and an attempt to add some kind of story that can be boiled down to "A meteor is falling from the sky, and only I can stop because I'm like, uhhh umm, like a special snowflake and stuff. No I won't listen to scientist they just don't get it!"
>inb4 its a kids game

Their demographic has been growing and changing since the original games release, the number of young adults and teens who play pokemon or either greater than or equal to or greater than the number of kids who play it today. I asked my little cousin and his friends who are like 8-9ish what the thought of pokemon and one said,

>"pokemon is pretty gay dude"
>>
>>25058527
Oh, I get it, you, specifically you, didn't like it, so it's not a good game.
Got it, I'll be sure to ask your opinion, your opinion specifically, of the next main series Pokemon game before I go buy it.
>>
>>25057945
I'm excited for mega Infernape to cause more butthurt than mega luke did.
>>
>>25058527
>game was piss easy, water down version of a good game

Well the Hoenn games have never been good in the first place so...
>>
>>25058605
>i didn't like it so it's a bad game
>literally tons of threads picking it apart after it comes out

Newfags out.
>>
>>25058605
Well, he's not just spouting opinions.
There is objectively less content in ORAS compared to HGSS.
>>
>>25057958
>>25057959
>>25057963
>>25057966
>>25058027
guys you can LITERALLY catch Febass and evolve it into Milotic in Sinnoh. Stop being autistic.
>>
>>25058647
HGSS - 493 Pokemon
ORAS - 721 Pokemon

wow, it's not nice to lie on the internet.
>>
File: 1453066212625.jpg (14KB, 360x366px) Image search: [Google]
1453066212625.jpg
14KB, 360x366px
>>25058653
But it didn't introduce Milotic, you retard
>>
>>25058653
OP said "Introduced," though. Milotic was introduced in gen 3.
>>
>>25058653
what a fucktard
>>
>>25058667
>this_is_bait.png
>>
>>25058712
But it isn't bait you legit retard
>>
>>25058341
>My opinion is the general consensus!
get outta here fag.
ORAS was a good game but a bad remake, because we expected emerald but all along should have accepted the RS remake. Its a great Ruby and Sapphire remake but thats not what everyone wanted.

WE wanted an emerald and didnt get it. Your opinion is not a general consensus
>>
File: latest.jpg (237KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
237KB, 1100x1380px
>>25057945
Well, gen 4 did suck, but not because of the Pokemon. It was mostly the terrible engine that did the entire generation in and made it unplayable. Remakes would be a great boon if they fixed up some of the awful region as well.
>>
>>25058653
lol fucktard
>>
>>25058222
So they'll be better than HGSS? I can live with that.
>>
>>25058730
Gen 4 doesn't run bad on even a DSi, but it runs best on a 2DS or 3DS
>>
>>25057945

Fuck no. Remakes mean the perfect difficulty of Platinum gets thrown out the window and the God-Tier Veilstone Game Corner is going to get axed.
>>
>>25058722
HGSS added the Pokeathlon, Routes 47 and 48, a replacement for the Game Corners that had to be removed, gym leader rematches, following pokemon, Eusine, toggleable running shoes, GB sounds, an Arceus event with Cynthia, and more.

ORAS removed the main part of Granite Cave, had no gym leader rematches, no GBA sounds, no replacement for the Game Corner, no extra routes, and had very little postgame. It also didn't include the full battle frontier from Emerald. It didn't even fix framerate issues from XY.

How is the number of pokemon in the generation related to the quality of the game?
>>
>>25058773
>replacement for the game corner
>defending that blatant ripoff of minesweeper
Opinion officially discarded
>>
>>25058788
Oh ok, so your opinion on the game corner game means that all the other objective points of my post are wrong.

Also, if you ever played Voltorb Flip, you would know that it isn't the same as Minesweeper at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 150x131px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 150x131px
>>25058802
>Also, if you ever played Voltorb Flip, you would know that it isn't the same as Minesweeper at all
You're hopeless. I'm done arguing.
>>
>>25058820
ok
>>
>>25058773

>no extra routes
Dozens of them, actually. I guess you never used Soar.
>and had very little postgame
You're joking, right? Everything that opens up after Kyogre is "postgame" and there's tons of it.
>It also didn't include the full battle frontier from Emerald
Nor did HGSS include Crystal's Battle Tower. Instead it just cloned Platinum's, like ORAS cloned XY's.

Meanwhile, ORAS actually addressed issues with the region, granting faster swim options and a vastly improved version of Fly that makes the "2much water" complaints completely negligible, while HGSS did nothing to fix GSC's terrible region layout, awful level curve, terrible Pokemon distribution or barren postgame.

ORAS is objectively better than HGSS and the hate is a bandwagon, same as the gen 5 hate that suddenly disappeared with advent of gen 6.
>>
>>25058882
Just wait anon. As soon as gen VII comes out every gen VI game will be heralded as the best in the series. It's just how contrarian faggots work.
>>
>>25058882
>Dozens of them, actually. I guess you never used Soar.
Mirage Islands, you mean? The tiny places that had 2 or 3 non-Hoenn pokemon and a random item? Personally, I didn't really like those because they seemed to only exist to give the player a couple more pokemon for their pokedex. For a while after I finished ORAS, I would look for all the new islands every day, but it just got monotonous and there didn't seem to be a point.
>You're joking, right? Everything that opens up after Kyogre is "postgame" and there's tons of it.
Well, there's a bunch of legends to catch, but once I finished the main game I transferred all my legends from BW2 and earlier. I didn't need any of the ones that are available in ORAS.
The Delta Episode is cool, but it basically just involves a couple fetch quests and battles. I had fun catching Rayquaza, hearing Zinnia's battle music, watching the meteor cinematic, and catching Deoxys, but the whole thing's over in less than an hour.
>Nor did HGSS include Crystal's Battle Tower. Instead it just cloned Platinum's, like ORAS cloned XY's.
Well, at least the Battler Frontier in Platinum had much, much more to offer than the Battle Maison. It also would have made sense to include Emerald's Frontier because, you know, Emerald was the definitive Hoenn game?
>Terrible region layout
explain.
>awful level curve
Do you mean that the main game has lower-leveled pokemon compared to other main games? What's wrong with that?
>barren postgame
Kanto's pretty big. There's 8 more badges to get, Mt. Silver to climb, Gym leader phone numbers to collect, and then once you do that you can try to master the Pokeathlon. That's what I did.

>terrible Pokemon distribution
>ORAS addressed issues with the region, granting faster swim options and a vastly improved version of Fly that makes the "2much water" complaints completely negligible
Can't argue with that. Still like HGSS better.
>>25058985
>opinions that are different from mine are just contrarian faggots
>>
>>25059025
>Mirage Islands, you mean? The tiny places that had 2 or 3 non-Hoenn pokemon and a random item? Personally, I didn't really like those because they seemed to only exist to give the player a couple more pokemon for their pokedex. For a while after I finished ORAS, I would look for all the new islands every day, but it just got monotonous and there didn't seem to be a point.
You're seriously claiming HGSS' pointless new connector routes are better?
>Well, there's a bunch of legends to catch, but once I finished the main game I transferred all my legends from BW2 and earlier.
There's the Sea Mauville and New Mauville quests as well as all the stuff you can get to with Soar. Considering no remake has added new Pokemon, catching legends is a pretty good incentive- and ORAS actually added new forms with all the Megas, so even legends aside there were new things to "catch."
>Well, at least the Battler Frontier in Platinum had much, much more to offer than the Battle Maison. It also would have made sense to include Emerald's Frontier because, you know, Emerald was the definitive Hoenn game?
Did it really, though? The Maison's modes are all actual formats while all but one of the Plat Frontier's modes are gimmicks with nothing to do with real battling. You could say you like the change of venue better, I suppose.
>explain.
You know exactly what I'm talking about. Johto was the poster child for HM abuse until Sinnoh showed up and HGSS did nothing to alleviate that.
>Do you mean that the main game has lower-leveled pokemon compared to other main games? What's wrong with that?
Not that, but rather that where the path branches after Morty's gym all the levels stay static regardless of which direction you choose, making everything a steamroll no matter which way you pick, and Kanto's trainers being literal joke tier.
>Kanto's pretty big.
Pretty big and pretty empty. Most of the attractions are gone or neutered and the gym leaders are jokes if you've beaten Johto.
>>
I like Sinnoh, I just don't understand most of the Pokemon were pre-evos (which are useless, though I undeniably like 'em), evolutions, and legendaries (far too many fucking legendaries).

Also, hur-dur let's make a fire Elite Four but only put Infernape and Rapidash. Obviously Flint is a bit better in Platinum, but it was still annoying as fuck.
>>
>>25058882
>ORAS is objectively better than HGSS
>gen 5 hate that suddenly disappeared with advent of gen 6.

Jesus Christ you must be joking. If you think the gen 5 hate stopped you must be new here and to think ORAS is better than HGSS must mean you've never played any of the games.
>>
What Hoenn was for a lot of people, Sinnoh was for me

>another fire/fighting starter
>lmao no fire types
>still doing the team villain thing and pretty much sealed this format into the mainline pokemon games forever
>garchomp
>way too many crossgen evolutions
>slow as balls
>too many legendaries

HG/SS redeemed the entire gen for me, but I will always kind of like Sinnoh a little less out of all the regions.
>>
File: 566px-New_Mauville_ORAS.png (366KB, 566x599px) Image search: [Google]
566px-New_Mauville_ORAS.png
366KB, 566x599px
>>25059084
>You're seriously claiming HGSS' pointless new connector routes are better?
Good music, nice views, and it leads to a Safari Zone (which ORAS didn't have).
>There's the Sea Mauville and New Mauville quests as well as all the stuff you can get to with Soar.
New mauville? Are you talking about ORAS or RS? see pic. You're right about Sea Mauville, though. The lore and such was a nice addition.
But the stuff you can get to with Soar is only some items like elixirs and a few TMs.
>catching legends is a pretty good incentive
>new forms with all the Megas, so even legends aside there were new things to "catch."
The problem with ORAS's legend hunt is that there are just so many legends and they're just sitting and waiting for you. It seems like it would be a chore to wait until the right islands appear, and catching a bunch of catch rate 3 pokemon gets irritating.
Speaking of new things to catch, HGSS added the Radio pokemon as well as the national dex only Safari Zone pokemon.
>Did it really, though? The Maison's modes are all actual formats while all but one of the Plat Frontier's modes are gimmicks with nothing to do with real battling. You could say you like the change of venue better, I suppose.
At this point in the franchise, there's no reason for Game Freak not to include all the Battle Maison formats in a Battle Tower as part of an entire Battle Frontier.
>You know exactly what I'm talking about. Johto was the poster child for HM abuse until Sinnoh showed up and HGSS did nothing to alleviate that.
HM abuse wasn't resolved in ORAS either until you can Soar, which is after Kyogre/Groudon.
(1/2)
>>
File: 14.png (24KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
24KB, 256x192px
>>25059230
>Not that, but rather that where the path branches after Morty's gym all the levels stay static regardless of which direction you choose, making everything a steamroll no matter which way you pick, and Kanto's trainers being literal joke tier.
I didn't find the whole thing a steamroll. The regular trainer levels are low enough that you don't get extremely overleveled if you train a team of six.
>Pretty big and pretty empty. Most of the attractions are gone or neutered and the gym leaders are jokes if you've beaten Johto.
The champ has a level 50. Lt. Surge, the first kanto gym leader, has a level 53. Seems fine to me. I also liked seeing Kanto with better graphics and in pseudo-3D. Like how there are wind turbines on route 14.
>>
>>25059230
>Speaking of new things to catch, HGSS added the Radio pokemon as well as the national dex only Safari Zone pokemon
You mean the ones you had to place the perfect amount of objects down for and wait 2 years to get any decent Pokémon? Lolno.
>>
I just want my 3D remake of Gen 1 and Gen 2 packaged together (separate games but both gens remade with the new features and capturing the new pokemon and whatnot)
>>
>>25059676
This. The only reason I want gen 1 & 2 remakes is for 3D Johto and Kanto and more Pokémon to catch. I don't care if they don't add anything new. I just want 3D and the more 'mons.
>>
Gen 4 was undoubtedly the pinnacle of competitive battling, but if you think the games themselves were good, off yourself.
>>
>>25060131
Hey, that's a little unfair. Platinum was a good game, and HG/SS have a bunch of good content stapled onto a remake of the objectively worst region.

D/P are the second-worst games in the series, though. They're barely better than the original G/S and significantly worse than Crystal, B/W, and Gen 6.
>>
>>25057945
>I love how people claim Sinnoh had the worst Pokemon

Who says that? Everyone knows Johto's Pokemon are the worst by far.
>>
>>25060165
The man speaks truth.
>>
>>25059230
>Good music, nice views, and it leads to a Safari Zone (which ORAS didn't have).
ORAS does have a Safari Zone, it just dispenses with all the gimmicks. HGSS' safari zone was the gimmickiest and worst of them all.
>Speaking of new things to catch, HGSS added the Radio pokemon as well as the national dex only Safari Zone pokemon.
Whereas ORAS added the DexNav, which in addition to being considerably more convenient and useful than radio Pokemon expands upon RSE's feature of Pokemon cries on routes.
>At this point in the franchise, there's no reason for Game Freak not to include all the Battle Maison formats in a Battle Tower as part of an entire Battle Frontier.
Then why didn't HGSS have Emerald's Frontier?
>HM abuse wasn't resolved in ORAS either until you can Soar, which is after Kyogre/Groudon.
HM abuse in Hoenn is much milder than Johto or Sinnoh to begin with, and Sharpedo surf speed is a new option that helps a great deal until Soar comes along.
>>
File: 1364685807945.jpg (124KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1364685807945.jpg
124KB, 500x500px
>>25057945
Maybe if ORAS hadn't come out and disappointed me to the extent that it did I'd be excited.

We're getting Diamond and Pearl remakes with no improvements from Platinum and you know it. They'd probably cut the underground to 1/4 of its size while they're at it. Oh, but maybe we'll get a Platinum Episode where Zinnia fucks up trying to save the world from Giratina but you use your Mega Bracelet to tame it.
>>
My one hope for Gen 7 is that they rehire or add Go Ichinose as the lead composer/arranger. XY had a pretty forgettable soundtrack, and I'd attribute that to both him not being on the team and them focusing too much on orchestration instead of interesting, varied instruments. If you can hum one theme from XY that doesn't have a trumpet/horn as the lead instrument, I'd be surprised.
>>
>>25059230
Anon, just a heads-up to prevent responses like >>25060227's
>ORAS does have a Safari Zone

Say "Safari Game" instead of "Safari Zone." It's saved me from those replies, not that "the Safari Game is shit and the game is objectively better without it" is much better but it's at least marginally so.

I actually don't care much for HGSS' Safari Zone, but it's better to add something than to remove something.
>>
>>25060310
Do wind instruments count as "horns?" I wouldn't consider them such, and if you don't then Route 15 is a pretty nice gem with only a few sections with horn as the lead.
>>
>>25060227
>ORAS does have a Safari Zone, it just dispenses with all the gimmicks. HGSS' safari zone was the gimmickiest and worst of them all.
>dispenses with the gimmicks
Are you kidding? What the fuck is the point in the Safari Zone if it's just a regular route?
>Then why didn't HGSS have Emerald's Frontier?
Why should all frontiers be the same? HGSS is not a RS remake. It makes sense for an RS remake to have Emerald's frontier.
>HM abuse in Hoenn is much milder than Johto or Sinnoh to begin with
HM Abuse in Johto: Cut in Ilex Forest, Surf on Route 40-41 and 42, Whirlpool in Dragon's Den and Route 41 if SS, Waterfall in Tohjo Falls, Strength in Victory Road.
HM Abuse in Hoenn: Rock Smash on Route 111, Surf on Route 118, 121, 124-128, and Sootopolis, Dive on Routes 126 and 128, Strength in the Seafloor Cavern, Waterfall in Ever Grande City, Strength, Rock Smash, and Surf in Victory Road.
They seem pretty much the same to me.
>Sharpedo surf speed is a new option that helps a great deal until Soar comes along.
Great, so I have to have a specific pokemon in my party to traverse water faster... How is this any different than an HM that only one pokemon can use?
>>
>>25060343
Yeah, I was exaggerating. Route 15 is pretty nice. I just wish we had more stuff like Route 216, that shit is my jam.
>>
>>25060441
Sinnoh's routes are so fucking great. My personal favorite is Route 228 but there are so many I could listen to and enjoy right now.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.