[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit you guys I'm replaying Y right now, and I always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Holy shit you guys I'm replaying Y right now, and I always disregarded what you lot said about XY being easy mode, since I was pretty much blinded by hype at the time.

But I was wrong.

>be in Santalune Forest
>Calem asks if you've run out of Pokeballs
>provides you with extras just because
>what's-her-name heals you whenever you want
>started with Chespin because I wanted Viola to be a challenge
>the fucking thing learns Rollout before I even hit level 10
>curbstomps the entire Gym without even trying

I haven't even gotten the Exp Share yet, and this is the easiest fucking Pokemon game I've ever played in my life.
>>
>>25054206
You know, i actually one shoted Brock with Bulbasaur, Roxanne with Mudkip and Roark with Piplup so you discovered that first gyms are easy. Shocking

Try to play Y till the end wiothout exp share and grinding. Good luck :^)
>>
>>25054218
Well, of course you one-shotted them with supereffective mons. I'm using a Grass type against Bugs. They should be one-shotting ME.
>>
>>25054236
And you're using rollout thats 4x super effective on Vivillon and keeps getting stronger with each use.

XY even without exp share isnt challenging untill you'll reach the coastal dex. Have fun with the reflection cave aka the grave for nuzlockers
>>
For Z, or whatever the next gen 6 installment is, I am doing a NFE(not fully evolved) run to make things a bit more difficult.
>>
>>25054218
Play with Torchic and don't catch a Shroomish. Shit's fucking mind-numbing.
>>
>>25054206
We're always right you faggot. Never don't listen to us.
>>
>>25054283
I understand. I'll never not not listen to you again.
>>
>>25054206

I think what GF was going for with the gen 6 experience share was they wanted the kids/ casuals to not have to grind all the time. I like having the exp share on, but in gen 6 I started having a rotating team of 10-12 mons, and only then would i not be stupidly overleveled by the E4. I really enjoyed having 10-12 bros I never had to grind and could switch around for each route (depending on which Pokemon I'd be encountering, not that it was necessary).

Why they even give you lucky egg in this game is crazy though. If I did the usual team of 6 mons or 5 and an HM slave I'd hate the game too.
>>
>>25054206
>Pokemon can learn moves outside their typing
>an healer that you only get in this part of the game
>friend gives you Pokeballs
Whoa
>>
File: 1427382494429.png (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1427382494429.png
46KB, 300x300px
>>25054257
>mfw Wobbuffet appears
>>
>>25054276
Man, I really wish this was more viable/easier to pull off. Most Pokemon you don't want to evolve have to be holding an everstone, so there goes your item slot.

DESU I wish GF had made it so the evolution levels were more spaced out. I.E. for a typical 3 stage evolution Pokemon, it would be stage 2 evolution in the 20's and then stage three in the 50's.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.