[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say Game Freak went full Jew and made Delta Emerald.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Let's say Game Freak went full Jew and made Delta Emerald. What would you want in it, either original or from other games?
>>
DELTA EPISODE II
>>
A challenge
>>
Battle Frontier apprentice
>>
battle frontier.
battles with older champions.
gym leader rematches.
amp the difficulty to romhack levels. make it the hardest mainline game yet.
>>
File: 1419403295188.jpg (338KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1419403295188.jpg
338KB, 800x800px
Even if it was literally emerald copypasted into the 3D environment I'd rather play the original with a Physical/Special patch because I prefer the graphical style.
To get me to keep playing it it would need an updated Battle Frontier, PWT, some difficulty, online contests and an updated, old styled Safari Zone. Some engine upgrades would be nice too.
>>
File: 250px-206Dunsparce.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-206Dunsparce.png
51KB, 250x250px
A Dunsparce evolution.
No, really. JUST a Dunsparce evolution.

I want this useless little fuck's existence to be justified as more than a pokedex slot to fill because fuck it we're short one..
I don't even care if they do something retarded with it. Like make you catch 5 of the fuckers and level them all to 40, and upon the final one hitting level 40 they all fuse together into a single Voltron-like entity made entirely of fucking Dunsparce.

That could literally be the only new feature in the game and I'd fucking buy it just so I could be the architect behind a "What? Dunsparce is evolving!" message.
>>
File: CTy-tllVAAAq2mm.jpg (114KB, 596x693px) Image search: [Google]
CTy-tllVAAAq2mm.jpg
114KB, 596x693px
An explanation for the line about Archie and Maxie once working on the same team.
>>
>>25053632
I second that
>>
>>25053632
>Like make you catch 5 of the fuckers and level them all to 40, and upon the final one hitting level 40 they all fuse together into a single Voltron-like entity made entirely of fucking Dunsparce.

I'd be hype for that.
>>
File: DUNSPARCE LEAVES.gif (987KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
DUNSPARCE LEAVES.gif
987KB, 500x262px
>>25053632
>I actually used Dunsparce all the way in my X/Y playthrough
>Motherfucker stomped Viola's head in
>>
>>25053537
nah, oras is perfect like battle maison.
>>
>>25053537
GBA Sounds
>>
>>25053537
Battle Frontier, PWT, trainer customization, online contests, and a few new megas. Instant GOAT Pokemon game.
>>
>>25053819
I was wondering why we didn't get GB sounds for OR/AS
>>
Wallace as Champion, Juan 8th Gym
Steven in Meteor Falls or replacing Wallace in Delta Episode
Fight both Team Magma and Aqua
Project AZOTH (whatever it is)
Jirachi obtainable
Gym Leaders have updated teams like Emerald
Game Corner replacement game
Gym Leader rematches
Battle Frontier
Phone function for the Pokenav Plus
The staircase in New Mauville accessible and leads somewhere
Safari Zone functions like it did beforehand
New Safari Zone areas like Emerald, with some extra Pokemon
New Megas (compatible with Z)
Trick House revamped with further puzzles to be equal to GBA games.
Trainer Tower
Primal Rayquaza
Berry Blending game is an option for better/more Pokeblocks.
Wifi Contests
Trainer customization
Any other new features that Z also has.
>>
>>25053632
using a dunsparce right now in perfect platinum, what an angel
>>
bring back the game corner

gambling is fun, you dumb yuropoors
>>
>>25053537
The next gen peripheral missing from OrAs, updated plot, and fairly more challenging modes/battle facility.
>>
>>25055212
>game corner replacement game
Please let it not be that shitty minesweeper ripoff that was in HG/SS
>>
>>25053537
>Shiny Mega Rayquaza to be the games mascot
>Lots of (optional) double battles scattered around the region like in the original
>expanded Pokedex (the ORAS postgame one would be fine)
>trainer customisation
>Difficulty modes avaliable from the start, with the special "Champion" difficulty setting avaliable after you beat the game
>Battle Frontier back in it's full glory (with online)
>New BF facility based on amiibos
>Online contests
>New PokeBlock making minigame
>Safari Zone with the original rules
>GameCorner is reopened, but instead of slot machines and roulette it plays Pokemon Pinball: Ruby&Sapphire
>ORAS PokeNavi and Soaring are back. Soaring has a few new Pokemon to Soar on. You can now also find items in the sky. Most Legendaries are now hidden behind large dungeons with lots of puzzles
>Walking Pokemon (with the option to turn it off for purists)
>10-15 new Mega Evolutions (one of them picked through fan voting)
>Jirachi catchable in-game (a special subquest themed around the white stone in Mossdeep)
>New physical gadget ala PokeWalker
>N3DS enhanced (faster framerates like in MH4U)

Never happening? Well, neither is Delta Emerald :^)
>>
>>25053603
add PWT and basically this yeah. Also if we're going full unrealistic impossible level shit here, the ability to catch all Pokemon in a single game, since I find that fun.
>>
>>25055212
>Project AZOTH (whatever it is)
Isn't project Azoth basically confirmed to be related to Volcanion? Sounds like something they would want to save for Z
>>
>>25053537
Masuda's suicide note
>>
>>25053603
>>25055582
>>25056269
All this.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.