[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit maison is a joke compared to this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

Holy shit maison is a joke compared to this
>>
File: images (5).jpg (5KB, 165x157px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
5KB, 165x157px
Dude, I named my Aron/Aggron Titan too!
>>
>>25052649
Compared to what?
>>
>>25052688
My nigga

>>25052697
Verdantuf Battle tent. The pokemon itself picks the moves, all you can do is switch in and out.

Based Mush saved me against Dutox and we won the 3 battles in the end
>>
>>25052649
I love my Dustox so much. It's bulking so much bullshit in Star Sapphire.
>>
>>25052649
>incapable of using its power
What?
>>
>>25052649
>doesn't use an attack for some reason
sounds stupid
>>
>>25052649
Is that the one where your Pokémon fight depending on their nature? That's the only Battle Tent I like.
>>
>>25052649
No. Maison isn't very good, but it's better than watching your manectric use charge ten turns in a row and get fainted without dealing a single point of damage.

The only fun battle frontier game was the one where you rent pokemon to use.
>>
The best pokemon for the battle palace are naughty-nature pokemon with a boosting move.
>>
>Battle Palace

I was never able to get the symbol in this awful facility.
>>
>>25052786
>Maison doesn't have a rental mode

Really Game Freak? I know you're lazy as fuck but you really couldn't have put this in?
>>
>>25052723
>Not making that guy happy
>>
>>25052649
>Incapable of using its power
Must not be proud enough
>>
File: 1452705731282.gif (3MB, 658x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452705731282.gif
3MB, 658x800px
Jesus Christ, the Battle Palace and that Battle Tent are pure horror.
>>
I SWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF
>>
see this shit doesn't even seem fun, and the only thing it challenges is your patience
idk why people want this shit back in the games why don't they come up with something new that actually involves player skill not just rng
oh sorry i forgot what game this was for a second
>>
File: wGvJ9oO.png (176KB, 1078x715px) Image search: [Google]
wGvJ9oO.png
176KB, 1078x715px
Why did the challengers in the Battle Frontier all spout random phrases in caps?
>>
>>25056489
GF probably couldn't be assed to make them say something that makes sense. So they just took the words you can write into the letter, or answer at the interviews and let the challengers use random words from this list.
>>
>>25052649
>>25052759
this happens when you don't align the moveset to the Pokemon's nature,

if you have a Pokemon with a nature that only wants to use supporting attacks but all of it's moves deal damage then no fucking shit your Pokemon isn't going to listen

>>25052786
>>25056342
git gud anytime
>>
File: image.png (100KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
100KB, 500x337px
>>25056741
>actively defending shit mechanics
And you Frontierdrones call US retarded.
>>
>>25056489
their phrases are build from keywords you can use on your trainer card and when answering the in-game interviews

they probably wanted to make you feel like the frontier is populated with "real" trainers from all over the world or something
>>
>>25056762
>bitching on taiwanese carrot peeling quarterly because you got BTFO by a game meant for literal 7 year olds
lmaoing@yourlife
>>
>>25056762
Palace wasn't really good, but most facilities were awesome. Pike, Dome, Pyramid and Factory were PURE fun.
>>
>>25059447

I fucking loved Pike.

There was definitely a ton of RNG but it felt like gambling every time. It wasn't blatantly unfair, but it wasn't kind either. Best facility, imo
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.